It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons everyone will WANT The Chip

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

I agree with you it will be forced upon us er them i do not see it in full in my life time 47 now but I we will see the first of it REAL ID is one source, Pass ports are an other pass and go cards ,all part of the get used to RFID tech, get sick get implant chip, need to cash pay check just take a pic of it. So how will it be forced on US?

The use of cash is band, some cards will not be accepted, just like checks, or some credit cards, they too will be the thing of the past, need to buy, get chip. need help in med or social programs, get chip, pay your tax, get chip. You will need to have a chip to buy, sell, or trade anything, everything we take,or use cash for today.

No chip!
No transaction!
simple, as that.

edit on 15-6-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

This is something that is spoken about in regard to the "Mark of the Beast" if I'm not mistaken-that without the mark you will not be able to buy or sell anything.Add to that,imo that you will propably not be allowed to have medical insurance without such a chip,in the end.I wonder if that will then eventually extend to "No medical treartment at all without a chip inside you".Not that many people could afford quality medical care without medical insurance anyway-because of the prohibitive cost of most procedures and medication.No schools allowing children who are not chipped.And later- a crackdown/ban on homeschooling?
From what I've read on ATS,there seems to be interference in some places, against organic farming,growing your own vegetable gardens,collecting rainwater,etc in progress,slowly but surely trying to eradicate people's means of feeding themselves independently,without making purchases at stores to do so.A cashless society seems to be on the way-imo,that would be the greatest enabler to force a chip on people who do not have another way of availing themselves of food.No chip,no purchasing rights.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Exactly.And that's why we will have to fight for the right to be able to retain a system that recognises cash as an option.Because when cash payments are banned-there is no going back.That right there is the end for citizen's autonomy and independence.And be vigilant about the home-schooling situation-if TPTB start making moves to infringe on that right,it will be time to push back hard,and fight for that right with tooth and nail.

edit on 15-6-2013 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by maus80

Will it happen? Yes.

When? Soon.

There’s such a plethora of reasons ‘why’ to ‘have it done’ it’s a done deal already. If it isn’t for the ‘kids’ then it’s for the ‘ease’ all the way around.

Then there’s the Obama Administration who’s already got it onboard in the ‘Immigration’ bill.

Really. Here you go:

Sensible immigration reform will strengthen American society and economy. But it must also respect the rights of U.S. citizens and those aspiring to join them.

Buried in the comprehensive immigration reform legislation before the Senate are obscure provisions that impose on Americans expansive national identification systems, tied to electronic verification schemes. Under the guise of “reform,” these trample fundamental rights and freedoms.

Requirements in Senate Bill 744 for mandatory worker IDs and electronic verification remove the right of citizens to take employment and “give” it back as a privilege only when proper proof is presented and the government agrees. Such systems are inimical to a free society and are costly to the economy and treasury.

Immigration law mandate: Biometric ID cards to become mandatory - Go read the link.

My point - when it passes and happens to them? It will happen to us. Period. And it WILL happen in our lifetime. Not our kids. Ours. I promise.

peace

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
There is zero reason to push implanted chips anymore, and for those not paying attention this thread is from 2009. The chip is nothing but a specter to keep you focused on something that folks fear while they quietly implemented an even more “Orwellian” technology.

Why would they allow you to carry around the sole copy of your data that can be manipulated by your ability to access it with a bit of technical savvy? Why would they implement billions of dollars of scanners that must be in close proximity to the chip to work? Why would they use a device that can be easily removed from the skin via a small incision and a bit of pressure?

They wouldn't

Not when they have the ability to keep your information in their database where you can never alter it, or in any way “disassociate” yourself from your records. Track you in a crowd over long distances, even by drone aircraft, using already existing, and often privately funded, video cameras. Ensure that you can never discard your data, because your data is a unique number based on your physical biometrics...

The Real ID removes any need to ever have to use a very inefficient, and highly feared RFID implant; However, fear of the implanted RFID was used to misdirect folks while they were quietly installing the Real ID...

edit on 6/15/2013 by defcon5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Whenever you force someone to do something you create automatic resistance (much like a shortage of a commodity creates additional demand thus exacerbating the shortage)....so the psyops boys will likely want to create a demand for the chip by making it a cool thing done by the elite (ie rich and famous like Angelina Jolie). The chip will allow one to enable special favors at first (like avoiding TSA groping at airports). Airlines may even give discounts for their use. There may even be a tax deduction for each member of your family who is chipped (as it will be sold as contributing to the "war on terror"). If you have a chip you get to use "express lines" or go to the front of the line at places like Disney World. There will be benefits to use to counter the Christian argument and then the users will be "cool" people and thus the masses will want it.
edit on 15-6-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

i do agree with your points REAL ID is just part of it , for it is a card that can be lost or stolen , they need a system, that would use chip that can not be lost nor stolen and irremovable, either a number or a eye, face, or finger print just some or the new bio systems out there in use. or more of a combination of at lest 2 REAL ID and PIN, we all have PIN's of some sort, the simplest way would be to have your PIN's linked to one PIN, swipe REAL ID and you have made your transaction.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
People refer to this as the last straw, what about bank account number, what about cash, what about passports, what about credit cards. Basically we are living these lives; this is just an advance in technology.

I use my bank card everyday, it does trouble me a little that I am more attached to material things. Am I to blame, my culture, or can I blame the manipulators or shouldnt I even care

I dont know how I stand, I really dont want to "go against god" but I also see tremendous benefits in modern society.

As much as I believe in God I'm not sure the God I believe in is against technological advancement more against bad intentions. If its for the greater good, people can still live respectful lives to others and thier beliefs then why not.

One things for sure it must have an on and off switch.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

They don't need an RFID at all. Using biometrics your face becomes a unique set of measurements, which is turned into a unique number, and becomes a primary identification number (or key) in a database system. Any time that you cross a camera that is linked into the system, it quickly does the measurements, gets the number, and does a query on the database system.

Once the query returns your record they have all the information that has ever been entered into the database about you. So they would have all your tax records, criminal records, phone records, medical records, etc... basically all records that the government has collected and linked into that database relating to you. They can do this with existing cameras as long as they are high enough resolution to get a Facial Recognition measurement from you.

There is zero reason at all to go through the expense of buying, developing, and installing RFID chips, nor the massive amount of expense in purchasing short range RFID scanners and linking them into the network. They have become a redundant, expensive, ineffective, and low tech solution compared with using just facial recognition alone.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by guidetube

Nothing else in history has met all the criteria to be the “mark” until the Real ID (or Enhanced ID, National ID's). For example your “bank card' is not; international (sometimes its not even used in all states), it does not prevent you from accessing money by other means, it contains no biometrics relating to your hand or forehead, its not government issued, and so on...

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

True... but all the card readers at stores use cards or PIN numbers "pass and go" is becoming the norm as well. I think it would be to expensive for them all to go to face readers, thumb or finger would be easier. Banks might get "face" for your bank account , then a PIN to go along with it, REAL ID would just back your PIN up, like they now with Credit, bank, and debit cards.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Its not going to be used for point of sale, its used for tracking you through any camera that is linked into the system. This already exists and is being used in places such as Pinellas and Hillsborough County Florida. If your worried about it restricting your ability to buy/sell, nothing is going to 100% prevent this, there will always be some way around it for minor purchases. What it does prevent is any transaction in which someone would normally require an ID. Additionally McCain and friends are presently passing an immigration bill that will cause anyone who does not have biometric identification to not be able to work in the united states.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Did not know that it was in use, I think we are talking about tracking and point of sales, me point sales all transactions, have seen the laws being purposed banning yard sales? and your talking about "face rec" as a form of tracking , thus being added to point of sales, correct me if I am wrong, yes I knew about the new law, this is the second part of the REAL ID act.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I also do not think an embedded chip will be necessary. Perhaps people are ok with micro-chipping their pets, but I think doing it to themselves may be a step too far.

We already have sufficient technology to track most of the population, and 'we the people' willingly carry a bi-directional communications device, with built in GPS, audio and video recording, and plenty do their banking via this device. Many keep their diary (or highly personal information), contacts, as well as a general mish-mash of forgotten photos, calendar entries, and text messages going back years in some cases on this portable entertainment source.

Every human has so many unique identifying points that can be recognised without an implanted chip. The way you walk, your unique voice print, as well as the digital fingerprint you leave strewn across the internet are all things which I believe can be accessed by those (really) in power without much difficulty, nevermind the trail of DNA you disperse everywhere you go.

Why would the government go to the trouble and expense of creating a chip that lives under the skin when they can so easily piggyback in on the back of third party devices? This technology, designed by some of the same firms so seemingly willingly to comply with the data demands of PRISM, nevermind other secrets we know even less about like ECHELON, PROMIS, and no doubt a host of other trojans we know nothing about. If you want to jump into the deep end on the conspiracy pool do some reading about PROMIS and the OCTOPUS, and here is where everything gels together in a cesspool of secrets, ill-intent, power games, and possibly things far more sinister.

A chip would be costly, extremely controversial, and a nightmare to implement. Why bother when they already have more data on us now than could ever possibly be needed (unless of course we become persona non grata and enemies of the state, and then I'm certain that information could be used to smear us in hundreds of different ways)?

Nevermind the Mark of the Beast, as we have it already, and have done so for a very long time.
edit on 16-6-2013 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join