It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Garrido's Ex Recalls Life With 'Monster'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Garrido's Ex Recalls Life With 'Monster'

news.aol.com

Phillip Garrido, the California man accused of kidnapping 11-year-old Jaycee Lee Dugard and turning her into a sex slave, was an abusive control freak who once tried to gouge his first-wife's eyes out with a safety pin, the woman says.

"I was always looking for a way to find out how to get away," said Murphy. "He'd always told me he'd find me wherever." Murphy said she did manage to get away once, but Garrido came after her. "He pulled up, turned around and forced me back into the car," she told 'Inside Edition.'
Murphy said she was finally able to escape Garrido when he was sen
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This man had exhibited violence towards women for decades. There's no telling how many women he has harmed.

And his ex-wife was only able to get away from him after he was arrested for raping the woman he was sentenced to 50 years for, yet they let him out after only ten/eleven years.

This man needs to be locked away where he can never harm anyone again.

news.aol.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Let's see. . . he believes he can talk to god, that he has telikenetic abilities, addicted to '___', AND rapes, harms, kidnaps, and enslaves women?!?!?

Class A nutjob, that deserves to be locked up for a long time and never see light or have human contact again.

Build a mini underwater alcatraz for this freak!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
How do people GET this psycho!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
In the spirit world / Hell that this guy lived in, the desire of sexually ecstasy increased acutely.

He definitely can not be allowed to have human contact again, because he is an abomination of Hell and Darkness.

No human remains within that beast's mind, only his bones and flesh reveal the image of the monster he is.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This guy is just sick. A psychopath, to put it simply. I could say more, but I feel I would end up breaking every rule in the ATS Terms and Conditions in order to express how passionately I feel in my despise for this monster and his horrific actions.

This creature, unworthy of being deemed a human being, should be locked away until the day he dies. He is a dangerous threat to society, and to any and all people in the world.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by LetTheTruthBeTold]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It is impossible to do without condoning torture, but this guy needs to physically see, experience and understand the pain that he has caused others.
There is rehabilitation in society, but it can only go so far, because of the limits we've put on it....
Technically, this guy has a right to exist as he is, because who are we to judge?
He has a right to BE, but doesn't have the right to BE as he IS.
If he is hurt badly, will that memory come back to him when he is about to hurt others, or are his wires twiested beyond saving?

top topics

join