It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/Spirit Contact Meditation Guide [Divine Ear AP3.5]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95245b1be748.gif[/atsimg]

Welcome to yet another part of the Astralpedia guide series. This portion of the guide was designed to address one of my problems posed forward about the last guide, as well as answer some more questions which were received by me via U2U. This portion of the guide will cover Clairaudience also referred to as "Dibba-sota" or “Divine Ear” in Buddhist tradition. The aim of this guide is to give the reader a better understanding of the methodology one can use in order to contact their Higher Self or make contact with other worldly forces (Spirits, ET). When used in conjunction with the information contained within previous Astralpedia threads and some personal commitment, anyone can achieve the goals and teachings outlined within this thread.

The Goal

There are many self proclaimed recipients of channeled ET information and higher spiritual information, Many of here on ATS are well aware of who these people are and the message they send, none of this information will be covered within this guide. Instead this guide will try to teach people a way to receive their own channeled information whether is be from ET’s of from within their own being. The methodology covered here is designed to induce Clairaudience or psychic hearing. These steps do not need to be followed exactly in order to induce this phenomenon, but are designed to open those who have never before tried such things to the possibility of becoming a channel for information or sensation. This short guide will attempt to cover this information and touch on certain things that even the most experienced may not be aware of.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1afe545d75c1.gif[/atsimg]

Depending on what you intend to achieve I would recommend surrounding yourself with different environments. Although within each environment it is important to not only have the feeling of safety, but also to have some level or silence and sensory deprivation in order to easily achieve your goals. With that being said I will now cover the basic types of scenery which are beneficial to each undertaking.

For Higher Self Communion

Higher Self communion doesn’t have very many restrictions, it can happen within the meditative state or even outside of it. With proper energy work one can induce the divine ear without needing a trance. It is beneficial to the practitioner to find a quiet and serene place (normally one’s own house Is the best for this). I have found isolation tanks the best extremely good for this sort of meditative state as all sensory organs and receptors are null. Personally I find the day time hours to be beneficial; however I have made contact during the night. One also requires a good night’s sleep, having enough energy is essential to maintaining a channel.

For Other Worldly Contact

This is a little bit more tricky, since other worldly contact relies heavily on the participation and willingness of another entity or individual. In order to achieve other worldly contact other tan the higher self or spirit guide one must make contact a routine. This routine should be practiced daily until contact happens, once contact does occur it is up to the reader whether to continue or not. Personally I recommend night time for this routine, coupled with a nice serene and quiet environment. I have personally found that being outdoors affects this substantially. I have never attempted ET contact, however I have no way of being sure that my contacts where spirits or ET’s. I would not recommend a sensory deprivation tank for this exercise.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5c5de820464.gif[/atsimg]

This method has been used by me in order to establish other worldly contact in the past and I have found it quite effective. This method is especially effective at reaching your spirit guide/Higher self manually.

1.) Find a nice quiet place to rest, it is best to be in an upright position in order to avoid slipping into a sleeping state. If you feel more comfortable laying down make sure you are well rested so that you do not fall asleep. Make sure that you are in an appropriate location based on your individual goal.

2.) Once a good pose and location are reached begin to induce a light meditative trance like state. I recommend focusing on a clock and visualizing time passing on it. Focus on your breathing during this process, try to match it to the tick on the clock (it does not need to be a literal time count, instead its usually best to work at your own pace and match your breathing to that of the clock). Do this until you are confident you are fully relaxed and silent.

3.) Purge all thought from your mind; this can be done by focusing on the method in step three. This can also be don’t by picturing a blackboard, as thoughts come into your mind gently brush them away is if they where images appearing on the board. Try not to focus on the thought, instead focus on washing it away.

4.) Being to slowly chant “HAMGH” at a low volume, as you chant move one of your hands over your heart until you can feel its beat. Between every few beats (keep this constant) chant “HAMGH” and shift your focus to the beat of your heart. Do this for a few minutes.

5.) While still chanting, Visualize a Brilliant crystal around your upper chest/throat area, watch as this crystal turns into liquid and reforms several times, each time forming a different object made entirely of crystal. With each chant the crystal becomes brighter and brighter until it finally rises out of your body. (This action symbolizes the purity of your mind and its acceptance to becoming malleable and easily transmuted.)

6.) Once you see the crystal rising as it grows brilliantly you must turn it off like a light bulb, see the light/energy of it condensed into itself so tightly it looks like it ready to explode.

7.) Visualize a box that now encloses the critically over packed crystal. You can use a box or a more familiar object, as long as it covers the crystal. I personally visualize a large apple which surrounds the crystal.

8.) Now focus on a pivotal point from your life, a moment in which you felt extreme joy or love. Focus on the feelings you felt during that time, take that feeling and feel it flow into the box, making the crystal within it go critical and explode. The light which now represents your feeling now explodes out and goes out in all directions flowing freely.

9.) Re do the above steps from step 5, each time visualize the feelings making the crystal grow brighter. Watch it rise and explode over and over. Do this around 5 times, and on the 6th time focus on the crystal brilliantly glowing above you, this time allow the feelings to flow from it outwards constantly instead of compressing them inside.

10.) Stay in this state for as long as you feel comfortable.

11.) *For higher self contact picture the feelings flowing into you instead of outwards*

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f14555aff92.gif[/atsimg]

Before the moment of contact the practitioner may feel like they are “Hearing things” but cannot quite remember what or understand what it was that they heard. There may be sensations of disorientation, vertigo, and confusion associated with this. The sensations are hard to describe but with proper execution im confident everyone can achieve this state.

Also keep in mind that you spirit guide will always have your best intentions in mind and will never try to force anything upon you. If this is no true then you are not in communication with your higher self/spirit guide. Keep in mind you can end to session whenever you want.

Good luck to all!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/265813ad0c34.gif[/atsimg]

A guide by Phi1618

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If there are any questions regarding the above OP please feel free to ask i will do my best to answer all questions.

good luck

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
also please feel free to glance at the other parts of the astralpedia.

Majestic Energies

Astralpedia part 2 ( spirits and more abou the astral)

Astralpedia Part 1 ( getting there )

enjoy

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Also to add, the most important portion of this technique is what you choose to project outwards as your focal love/awe even. Pick something that has a strong relationship to you which stirrs up these feelings. Failing to find the proper event to stimulate this can effectively ruin the meditation.

just wanted to stress the importance of this step, please find some kind of emotional moment to reflect this.

good luck

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Once again you have created another amazing thread, thank you and I will keep on practicing until it becomes just another thing on my everyday life.

Flagged and Starred!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing this with us.

Although this is in the more speculative side of ufology I still think it does have some credence to it possibly. It is a very interesting aspect of the field none-the-less.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

This could take a few days to get down, dont be upset it doesnt occur right away.

Especially if you are aiming for ET contact, which could take several weeks of on and off practice.

For ET/other worldly spirit contact such as those who are not your higher self, try to randomly throughout the day remind yourself of the even and close your eye for a few minutes and picture it moving out around you into infinity. This little thing if done randomly daily coupled with daily meditation can help facilitate the contact much sooner.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

hehe yes i would tend to agree, i found this useful for higher self contact, but i have noticed this works for anyone who is willing to listen, be it alien or anything. You never know unless they identify themselves to you.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Here is a nice buddist quote regarding the divine ear and attaining it permanently without meditation.

"With his mind thus concentrated, purified, & bright, unblemished, free from defects, pliant, malleable, steady, & attained to imperturbability, he directs & inclines it to the divine ear-element. He hears -- by means of the divine ear-element, purified & surpassing the human -- both kinds of sounds: divine & human, whether near or far. Just as if a man traveling along a highway were to hear the sounds of kettledrums, small drums, conchs, cymbals, & tom-toms. He would know, 'That is the sound of kettledrums, that is the sound of small drums, that is the sound of conchs, that is the sound of cymbals, and that is the sound of tom-toms.' In the same way -- with his mind thus concentrated, purified, & bright, unblemished, free from defects, pliant, malleable, steady, & attained to imperturbability -- the monk directs & inclines it to the divine ear-element. He hears -- by means of the divine ear-element, purified & surpassing the human -- both kinds of sounds: divine & human, whether near or far. When a disciple of a teacher attains this sort of grand distinction, Lohicca, that is a teacher not worthy of criticism in the world, and if anyone were to criticize this sort of teacher, the criticism would be false, unfactual, unrighteous, & blameworthy."

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well like i said in your other post, I have had voices contact me before ever trying this out. They happen before i usually dift off to sleep. The voices usually say something like "hello", then i fell a great excitement that i heard something then i can't hear something for a few minutes, or not hear anything at all for the rest of the night. maybe i'll hear things more clearly if i practice it.

i wonder if i have some clairsentience, or if i'm going crazy.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
[Double post, sorry my bad.]

Second line.

[edit on 8/31/2009 by The Killah29]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

id say clairaudience

try this technique you may find it helpful to focus on the voices. This meditation is great for building focus and willpower. To get this to work you really need to set your mind on it and practice and focus.

it induces a state of focus without awareness of focus.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
also to add a passage i forgot to insert into the above OP.

Clairaudience is an amazing thing, one does not need to use it within a trance state once one unlocks the portion of the mind that is responsible for the phenomena. ClairAudience once induced without trance can be used to read thoughts regardless of the distance of the target from the observer. The possibilities are vast and far reaching............being able to read loud thought is an amazing gift to discover.

Personally i have begun to slightly experience this as of late, but it got really noticeable after i made this guide. Ive been recently able to finish sentences of people i dont even know, and do things before they even ask without any predisposition to that action otherwise. Im currently working on expanding the ability and honing it, practice makes perfect after all. This technique requires practice and dedication, and above all else willingness and willpower.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I personally like to enter into my own little "visualized" space in order to connect with my higher self, although this technique appears to be effective aswell.

I will give it a try some time.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phi1618
reply to post by The Killah29

id say clairaudience

That's what i meant.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Troy_

please feel free to elaborate further on your personal technique.

This method is made for light trance contact normally audible in nature only. This was a method i used long ago, and it helped me when i was starting out.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
[edit on 3-9-2009 by phi1618]

join