It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Alien Picture (allegedly).

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Yup. Now its debunked

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Internos the link you have doesnt work.

Sorry, i thought it was working:
anyway, thanks to web archive, we can do a lil time travel
/4t79ut

if you want to buy one,
ID: 3258
Name: Alien
Artist: DP Employee
Studio: Don Post Studios
Year: 1997
Price: $100

You can find it here:
/6l42tc

sorry again for the link

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

This looks like the alien that I call Bixby that I recently purchased! He's great and alot of fun! Let me know if you think its the same thing? It looks a lot like it but I'm not sure? Thanks!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
While on the topic of debunking alien pictures, has this video of a supposed live one ever been truly well debunked? The facial movements in this video look very realistic, I don't think they had any CGI back in the 50's:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Wow, they had a digital clock stamp back in 1940/50's

These clips were debunked last year on this site. Have a little searchy

edit on 5-7-2012 by dsm1664 because: No

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

What makes you think that video is that old? Because of the time stamp? LOL Sorry to burst your bubble kiddo, but that one has been debunked. I would have thought the obvious cgi blinking would have given it away, guess not.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

What makes you think that video is that old? Because of the time stamp? LOL Sorry to burst your bubble kiddo, but that one has been debunked. I would have thought the obvious cgi blinking would have given it away, guess not.

No, I thought it was from the 50's because that is when the US government started to get more involved with the grays aka one type of Zeta Reticulan, I thought everyone knew that?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664

Wow, they had a digital clock stamp back in 1940/50's

These clips were debunked last year on this site. Have a little searchy

edit on 5-7-2012 by dsm1664 because: No

I'm curious to how it was debunked, because unless you actually found the person who made the film and admitted it was fake - I don't think it could be debunked. This humanoid is much more life-like than seen in any other so called alien videos. And we know from Roswell they are visiting us. So it would make sense there was a real video somewhere that the Atomic Energy Commission or whatever they are called today decided to test-release.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I say the picture is a hoax.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by SLAYER69]

That's all good and well but,

Would you mind telling the class WHY?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

No, I thought it was from the 50's because that is when the US government started to get more involved with the grays aka one type of Zeta Reticulan, I thought everyone knew that?

No, everyone does not know that.

I'm curious to how it was debunked, because unless you actually found the person who made the film and admitted it was fake - I don't think it could be debunked. This humanoid is much more life-like than seen in any other so called alien videos. And we know from Roswell they are visiting us. So it would make sense there was a real video somewhere that the Atomic Energy Commission or whatever they are called today decided to test-release.

If you are curious then do a search as I started before.

And what do we exactly know from Roswell?

Sorry, but I'd advise you do some reading up before posting. I'm actually try to help you here...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dsm1664

No, everyone does not know that.

If you are curious then do a search as I started before.

And what do we exactly know from Roswell?

Sorry, but I'd advise you do some reading up before posting. I'm actually try to help you here...

What do we know from Roswell? Well, we know that an Air Force major did a press conference stating he had found a crashed metallic disk with non-human bodies. Air Force majors are fairly smart people, almost all of them are engineers, they are not drug addicts from trailer parks. The next day, an Air Force colonel comes out and says the major was wrong, it was just a weather balloon and there were no bodies.

So we are left with two choices, either the Air Force major was insane, or the colonel was lying. Yet the Air Force Major kept his job - so he must have been normal.

Does that help you?

Just a little bit of advice - it's good to be skeptical, but don't only be skeptical with anonymous online posters - also be skeptical with government agencies and the MSM. There are literally thousands of examples where one or both have lied to or withheld info from the public.

I have learned just as much online from obscure sources as I ever have from the MSM or government.

Here are some funny other FACTS about Roswell:

Mount Hermon in Phoenicia, the first location of extraterrestrial influence with man, lies precisely at 33.33° north 33.33° east ... 2,012 miles from the equator and 2,012 miles from the prime meridian

The impact area near Roswell lays 33° north latitude, at a distance 2,012 miles from the equator.

In other words... the Roswell event was not an accident.

This article ties the numerology and Roswell together:

And here are some other Roswell articles:

This is all I will say about Roswell here in order not to stray too far from the topic of this fine thread.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join