It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jaycee's Kidnapper Claims To Have Telekinetic Powers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'm sure most have you heard of Jaycee Dugard by now. Kidnapped at the age of 11, held captive for 18 years, and has had 2 children all in secrecy.

Turns out her kidnapper turned into somewhat of a religious fanatic a few years before his capture. For some time he had kept a blog about all of his beliefs. Recently, he wrote statements saying he had "created sound with his mind".

"I Phillip Garrido have clearly demonstrated the ability to control sound with my mind and have developed a device for others to witness this phenomena" [...] "I have produced a set of voices by effectively controlling the sound to pronounce words through my own mental powers."

Garrido explaining to a reporter about his "ability":

Garrido repeatedly told the reporter how he had "filed documents" with the FBI on Monday, August 24, which, when they were published, would cause people to "fall over backwards" and that he could not reveal more because he "had to protect law enforcement" and "what happened" [...] was "something that humans have not understood well."

I personally believe the guy is deranged, but I thought the topic would be interesting to bring up

So, what do you think?

EDIT: I put this under "Government Projects" because he claims to have made files with the FBI. I probably should have put this under "General Conspiracy" though...

[edit on 31-8-2009 by mitman93]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Ok, yes for one, the powers are real. Two, this guy is deranged, three, he is right that most humans will not understand this ability we all have. i t would probably be kept a secret because how would you be able to control the sheeple if they have powers and minds of their own.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The Killah29

I also believe that these abilities can be achieved by the human mind...I'm not so sure, however, that this sick perverted man was able to do so. Even though he claims that soon he will be able to access FBI files and we will all be flabbergasted at what he has discovered.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
You know I find it hard to believe he turned his life around. If he did then why didnt he let her and those kids go?? This is the one part that bothers me. He talks about how he is a changed man but yet he still imprisoned this woman in a backyard and brainwashed her. To me that is not a man who has changed. I think he is a loon! I dont believe one word he says about any of this. I saw where these girls lived and NOBODY should have to be forced to live like that. Lock him and his wife up and throw away the key! He raped this girl and now those poor girls are having to deal with something they never knew. I feel most sorry for them and NOT him.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Did he mention his power to rape little girls?

His alleged ability to make sound with his mind (I can do that to; I call it talking) is trumped by his desire to rape children.

This guy is a cult leader without a following other then a hack for a wife and the people he raped as children.

I hop I'm not the next guy in line after he gets judged!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I don't think ANYONE feels sorry for him. What ever happens to him is not enough. According to people who knew him (and did not know he was a mentally sick racist) said that he seemed to be very intelligent, friendly, and polite. Be careful who you associate with...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Wow he must have some puppet act.
Mind to puppet mouth, look ma no hands.
Guess he was going to lecture to college students on his invention.
College students need to know about ETs and reverse engineering and
Greys and greens and UFOs, he had some nerve.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don't doubt for a second that he made this claim, and I'm sure he believes it. Let alone this "person" is extremely mentally ill, have you seen a list of the drugs he did? Most of these street drugs, dangerous by themselves alone, are cut with all sorts of stuff, and brewed up by some toothless guy in his roach infested basement. The user has no idea of the chemicals he is injesting. There isn't an antidote for meth, contaiminated with lye, white gas and red phosphorus and then cut with veterinary medicine.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Did anyone read this guy's press release?

It's linked on CNN.com

In it Garrido claims to have seen a psychiatrist for the past 18 years for ADD. It seems to give a release. It looks like the name is blocked out - not sure if it was blocked out by the FBI or left blank by Garrido.

What strange about this is none of the mainstream media seemed to mention this strange fact.

Was this something he just made up or did her REALLY see a shrink for 18 years?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
He had a BLACK BOX!

www.cnn.com...

The timing of this is very unusual.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by THX-1138
He had a BLACK BOX!

www.cnn.com...

Yes, I saw it on the news yesterday. He claimed God was able to speak to him through the box also. Garrido would plug in two sets of headphones into the box. He would wear one and his associates would wear the other. Then he would lip sync words and ask them if they could hear him speaking. The friend said he heard noises such as a dolphin calls, and other strange noises, but no Garrido voice. He said he just didn't want to break the guys spirits by saying he couldn't hear anything.

It would be interesting to get the schematics for this black box. It might give us some insight into the mind of this Garrido.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by theyreadmymind

Originally posted by THX-1138
He had a BLACK BOX!

www.cnn.com...

Yes, I saw it on the news yesterday. He claimed God was able to speak to him through the box also. Garrido would plug in two sets of headphones into the box. He would wear one and his associates would wear the other. Then he would lip sync words and ask them if they could hear him speaking. The friend said he heard noises such as a dolphin calls, and other strange noises, but no Garrido voice. He said he just didn't want to break the guys spirits by saying he couldn't hear anything.

It would be interesting to get the schematics for this black box. It might give us some insight into the mind of this Garrido.

Now that is strange...These "associates", are they deranged as well? If these are just normal everyday people, I think we should investigate into this further.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mitman93

I can't vouch for their mental faculties, but I don't think they knew anything about the kidnapping.

top topics

join