It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Right Wing False Flag Terror Attack

page: 1
4

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Beck thinks there might be one
Rush thinks there might be one
Savage thinks there might be one
Of course, Alex Jones knows there will be one

How many of you think the Obama administration is gearing up for a massive false flag operation?

Here we have the Obama organizing website asking "right wing terrorists" to not go along with the coming terror plans.



Of course, given what we saw take place in OK City and 9/11, which were blatant false flag attacks, we can expect to see these hallmarks:

1. Evidence will be uncovered rapidly leading to the arrest or identification of the perpetrators. (truck axle leading to McVeigh video, passports found in WTC debris LOL) The evidence will be ridiculous in its own right.

2. Feds will kick out local forces and secure the area within a few hours or minutes. All evidence will be destroyed.

3. Investigative committees will be a whitewash farce, numerous agents will complain about having their internal investigations blocked by higher ups.

4. Media will be blasting right wing militants within hours of the event, possibly before any evidence is recovered at all. Osama Bin Laden was blamed in the mainstream media just hours after the towers fell.




posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1
 


I don't know why it would be a false flag operation. Obama has **** on the CIA, and many in the FBI are a bit upset with his tactics.

Thus, it very well may be a real operation that our gutted, low morale CIA and FBI may miss critical intelligence, or say "to hell with it. Let this turd and his crew figure it out."

I would hate to work for someone and have the boss constantly looking for a reason to have me arrested.

For getting the job done.

Washington is upside down right now from the rest of America.

It's hard to find bad guys while upside down. Everything looks different.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Obama hasn't done jack squat to the CIA that the elite haven't wanted him to do.

Leon Panetta is the head of the CIA.

Chairman of the NYSE for Christ sake.

He's also on the board of Fleishman-Hillard, the same Fleishman-Hillard that was investigated for defrauding LA county.


[edit on 31-8-2009 by mnemeth1]



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1
 


Watch for a tanking of the US equity markets as the big boys get the tip off info and begin to head for the exits.

When/if this happens go to Google news. Type in Bushehr to the search function. Is it nearing operational status, going online?

See if Putin is doing anything interesting. Any military exercises?



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Okay, I'm not just going to say this, it might sound crazy seeing how we are on a conspiracy site an all, but does anybody think it is possible TPTB have lost control of Obama or maybe there is a new PTB operating things?

I could completely seeing the CIA letting something "slip" in order to cause mass chaos. I don't know, but I'm not in any loops or anything, but Obama is not making friends with the people he should be making friends with, I don't know what he is hoping to do because he and his crew are in the extreme minority.

Oh well, lets hope nothing bad happens, because I could see this turning into a cluster####, the current admin are amateurs at best and are not equipped to handle an attack like 9/11.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
current admin are amateurs at best and are not equipped to handle an attack like 9/11.


So that means they are not capable to cause an attack like 9/11...



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
Okay, I'm not just going to say this, it might sound crazy seeing how we are on a conspiracy site an all, but does anybody think it is possible TPTB have lost control of Obama or maybe there is a new PTB operating things?

I could completely seeing the CIA letting something "slip" in order to cause mass chaos. I don't know, but I'm not in any loops or anything, but Obama is not making friends with the people he should be making friends with, I don't know what he is hoping to do because he and his crew are in the extreme minority.

Oh well, lets hope nothing bad happens, because I could see this turning into a cluster####, the current admin are amateurs at best and are not equipped to handle an attack like 9/11.



The fact that Obama is still alive means they are still in control.

See JFK to find out what happens when a president decides to go 'rogue' against the NWO.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1
 


How has he gone rogue against the NWO? Looks like everything he has done so far is wall streets bidding.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by crw2006
reply to post by mnemeth1
 


How has he gone rogue against the NWO? Looks like everything he has done so far is wall streets bidding.


He hasn't, which is the point.

Everything he is doing is exactly what they want him to be doing.

Everything has a purpose, we just might not be able to see the bigger picture yet.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife
 


Hasto, I must slightly disagree. This current administration are not amateurs.

It's a professional wrecking crew.

And they're goooood.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The cynic in me is thinking this is a great way to cover your behinds: "we know some nuts on our side are going to do something crazy, so we're laying the groundwork for covering it up and pretending it's a 'false flag' now"


There are plenty of people here now that still pretend Tim McVeigh was a "patsy" even though he proudly admitted doing it.

They will pretend this away in just the same way.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
You're not a "domestic terrorist" until you start killing people and blowing things up.

If you don't, then you're not, should be simple enough, right?



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife
 


Hasto, I must slightly disagree. This current administration are not amateurs.

It's a professional wrecking crew.

And they're goooood.



It definitely aint the current admin. Bush broke it. Obama 'fixed' it. The big banksters, insurance ceos, etc. all got nice bonuses/boats/trips. Obama, nor Bush, made #. Get over it.

Time to give up the MSM crack and start looking between the 'lines' for your reflection. This site is a good place to start. Use it.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by shanerz]



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1
 


"We shall commence administering SUPER HERO KARATE CHOPS"?!?

I think you've been punk'd, dude.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1
 


You're just not being imaginative enough my friend. They wanted
us to hate the militias in the 90's, they wanted us to hate the
muslims with 9/11. next time around they will want the keep the
suspense going: MAKE EVERYONE A SUSPECT. Divide et imperatum.

Who did it"!!!??? maybe the militas, or maybe the islamofascisti, or
black activists, PETA? I think it would work greatly to their advantage
to not have any immediate suspects since they have a domestic
agenda on this one. place your bets now, the horses are at the
starting gate.



posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
The cynic in me is thinking this is a great way to cover your behinds: "we know some nuts on our side are going to do something crazy, so we're laying the groundwork for covering it up and pretending it's a 'false flag' now"


There are plenty of people here now that still pretend Tim McVeigh was a "patsy" even though he proudly admitted doing it.

They will pretend this away in just the same way.


Tim McVeigh was a tool to be used, nothing more.

We know from court documents that the SPLC and FBI were basically running the Elohim City militia group responsible for the bombing.

See the Jesse Trentadue case for more information.

Court documents:
www.infowars.com...

Interview:
www.youtube.com...



posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I can see this happening... as you can see some mainstream media station.. fox, bloomberg, etc that are more republican backed, are scrutunizing oboma more than any other pres from recent pass. I can see both sides going at eachother... but I know that thier are puppet masters behind each group.



new topics

top topics



 
4

log in

join