It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets all get togeather and Kill the Illuminati!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by FightThePower

Conspiracy theorists have been saying "just wait" for this mass murder and taking over of the world for like forever. Whens it gonna happen? 2012??

Until I see some kinda proof for these weirdo conspiracy theories, they don't exist as far as I'm concerned. And no, symbols in movies and tv are not proof. Either are pictures of world leaders that happen to be taken in a second when their hands are in weird positions moving fingers. They aren't "signs".

Raped in a fema camp? Yeah okay. Man, I'm glad I'm not a paranoid person...

[edit on 10-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

[edit on 10-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I was more or less just making a statement that violence should never be the response. To me the actual thread topic is silly and not worth debating with you so i just decided to pose my solution for fighting the very real criminal elite that DO exist.

gooday

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
[EDIT]

due to lack of Proof....

[/EDIT]

[edit on 9/10/2009 by reticledc]

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Star and Flag simply for making me spit out my coffee and lmao at the funniest thread title I have seen in months on the Recent Posts page

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by FightThePower
and if you dont beleive it just wait afew months -afew years and when u get vaccinated and raped in a fema camp...

This camp of which you seems sounds strange. Why would they vaccinate and then rape someone? Reminds me of when they swab the inmate before they get their lethal injection. I like the camp I went to better, it was a bit more Bohemian in nature.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You guys are all crazy the NWO are wrestlers...

en.wikipedia.org...(professional_wrestling)

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I read the title, opened the thread, and was expected to see something along the lines of 'why don't we declare war'.

My input on the subject line alone in a matter of a split second was already determined, and here is what I would have said, if not for what you posted:

To determine 'they' as a group being not fit to exist, is no different then them considering 'us' as a group, not fit to exist. Name calling does not make name calling avenged. (I'm sure we could figure a better analogy)

but S&F for the twisty subject and good first post.

Also, I recognized your avatar immediately as the first thing on the thread, and knew that the subject line could not possibly represent the message of the post.

lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

I didn't mean to offend, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't misunderstood.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

ur a complete idiot

yes, I am.

the illuminati do exist
they are taking over the world

no, they don't, and no, they aren't
but thanks for playing.

i can honestly link like 75% of the "conspiracies" on this site to the illuminati and their plans, and i will once i make 20 posts to make my own threads, just wait you f***ing idiots

I am waiting with baited breath.

and if you dont beleive it just wait afew months -afew years and when u get vaccinated and raped in a fema camp, or u starve to death, or u die of deseases, or war, or one of the many plans they have in order for us

I think you did cover about 75% of them. You do know what the original Illuminati was founded upon correct? You also know when they were disbanded right?

Here is the problem. Either they are secret, or they are not. If they are secret, then you nor I would know anything about them. If they are not secret, then they would have a cool clubhouse with guards and blacked out windows. they don't.

And welcome to ATS. If this is one of your first posts, I can't wait to see more.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
It's pointless to think this way when the true "secret" orders don't even exist on this plane. There is noone to go after or rather noone anyone here can possibly go after or pin down because you'll never catch them in one place. Truely they could be anyone on the street or anyone you know.

Anything on this level is either preparatory or a shadow of its true self meant to mirror in the material that which is on a higher level.

That's how I've come to understand what the real deal is. It's interesting.

[edit on 8/31/2009 by EnlightenUp]

A most astute statement EU, I agree with your assessment as well. After the Shards then the Remnants thread, then through many strange experiences, some soul searching, then some more research I've come to the same conclusion.

Looking for the "Illuminati" in it's true form with your basic five senses will be and always be a impossible task. There are many who do not know who they work for, why they are doing such things, it's very compartmentalized. Even with some who do have knowledge do not know the full picture. Very few living today in physical form have the full picture. I believe this is for two reasons, firstly they aren't on the level of understanding yet, the second is for security reasons.

Be assured that it does exist just in a way that most will not understand.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I think it is moslty young teen s with this mentality who dont quite yet understand how the world works, who post things like this.

Quoted for truth.....most of this stuff originates with teens who read Robert Wilson book and suddenly think they are in the know.....and of course older people who still have the mentality of teens...

That said it's not entirely bad. After all there are conspiracies that have existed. There has deffinately been organized control of media and information....perhaps a little paranoia in the country is a useful thing at times.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
An illusion will be so large , so vast , it will escape their perception. These who will see it will be thought of as insane. We create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connections between us. We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also keep them from seeing the changes as they occur.
We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secret of the absolute. We work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy and death will come to him who speaks. We will keep their lifespans short and their minds weak. While pretending to do the opposite. We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so that they will never see what is happening. We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in food and water, also in the air.

They will be blanked by poisons every where they turn. The soft metals will cause them to loose their minds. We will promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will feed them more poison. The poison will be absorbed through their skin and mouths. They will be born dead, and we will conceal this information. The poisens will be hidden in everything that surrounds them. In what they drink, eat, breath, and wear. We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they can see far..

We teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images, and musical tones. Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons. They will see our products being used in film and will grow accustom to them and will never know their true affects.

When they give birth they will inject poisons into the blood of their children and convince them its for their help. We will start early on when their minds are young. We will target their children with what children love most. Sweet things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their minds and steal their future.. When their ability to learn has been affected we will give them medicines
that will make them sicker and give them other diseases for which we will create more medicine. We will render them docile and weak before us by our power. They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they come to us for help we will give them more poison.

We will focus their attention on money and material goods so they may never connect with their inner self. We will distract them with fornication, external pleaseures and games, so they may never be one with the oneness of it all.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say. If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon. We will establish their governments and opposites within. We will own both sides. We will always carry out our objective but carry out our plan. They shall preform the labor for us and we will prosper from their toil. Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure always, for it is the way. We will make them kill each other when it suits us. We will keep them separated from oneness by religion and dogma.

We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them when to think and how. We will guide them gently and kindly letting them think they are guiding themselves. We will foment animosity between them ans through our factions. When a light shall shine among them we shall extinguish it by ridicule or death, what soever suits us best. We will make them rip each others hearts apart and kill their own children. We will accomplish this by making hate our own ally, anger as our friend. The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their conflict we emerge their rulers.
They will be busy killing each other..

And will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors for as long as we see fit. We will benefit g

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
continued :

And will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors for as long as we see fit. We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, they cannot see us. We will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths. We shall repeat this over and over until our goal is accomplished. We will continue to make them live in fear and anger through images and sounds. We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this. The tools will be provided from their labor..

We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors. We will always hide the Divine truth from them, that we are all one. This they must never know! They must never know that color is an illusion. They must always think they are not equal. Drop by drop , drop by drop, we will advance our goal. We will take over their land resources and wealth to exercise total control over them. We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal what little freedom they have..

We will establish a monetary system that will imprison them forever, keeping them and their children in debt. We shall band together and accuse them of crimes and present a different story to the world for we shall own all media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favor. When they rise up against us we shall crush them like insects, for they are less then that. They will be helpless to do anything for they shall have no weapons. We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans. We will promise them eternal life, but eternal life will they will never have for they are not of us...

These recruits will be called "initiates" and will be indoctrinated to believe false rights of passages to higher realms. Members of these groups [the illuminate] will think they are one with us never knowing the truth. They must never know the truth for they will turn against us. For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles, but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they see the light and travel the stars. They will never reach the higher realms for killing their own kind will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment ... This they will never know. Th truth will be hidden in their face. So close they will not be able to focus on it til it is too late. Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be , that they will never know they are our slaves. Then all in place the reality that we have created for them will own them. This reality will be their own prison.

They will live in self-delusion , When our goal is accomplished, a new era of domination will begin. [ The NWO ] Their minds will be bound by their beliefs. The beliefs we have established from time immemorial. But if they ever find out we are their equal, we shall perish, we shall perish then. THIS THEY MUST NEVER KNOW. If they ever find out that together they can vanguish us, they will take action. They must never ever find out what we have done, for if they do we shall have place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the viel has fallen..

Our action will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down and no person shall give us shelter. This is the secret covenant by which we shall live the rest of our present and future life, for this reality will transcend many generations and life spans. This covenant is sealed by blood. Our Blood. We the ones from heaven to earth came.
THIS COVENANT MUST NEVER EVER BE KNOWN TO EXIST. It must NEVER EVER be written or spoken of for it is , the CONSCIENCNESS it will spawn will release the fury of the PRIME CREATOR AND WE SHALL BE CAST INTO THE DEPTHS FROM WHENCE WE CAME AND REMAIN THEIR UNTIL THE END OF TIME OF INFINITY ITSELF.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by defensivewounds

Please can you provide the link for that quote
I read it some months ago but can not find it again.
thanks,

PEACE,
RK

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Rigel Kent

It is attributed to an anonymous author so it really would not matter if there was a link.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
LOL!
Thats a great idea.
Smack them!!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

reply to post by network dude

dont make threads on topics you know NOTHING about
please your embarrassing yourself

Sorry. I will not let it happen again.
I am sure you do have some knowledge to impart here? I am giddy with anticipation. I finally get to learn all about things I know nothing of!

Please don't post until your IQ surpasses your age.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join