It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets all get togeather and Kill the Illuminati!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a few words either divinity, religion, morals or whats ethical, wither way its not all about money, nut they wont switch to just debit and credit either. they have figured its a horrible idea with no amount of money to compare it too they can raise or lower the prices to what ever they want and they know it will ultimately ruin the economy not fix it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Kill the Illuminati? X-cuse me?

I do like the young people who still can be huge revolutionaries but killing some of the people -who are believed to be Illuminati- won't make the Illuminati ideas and rituals go away.

Killing will only give you very bad karma

Better idea: let the whole World meditate on them going away and see what happens ok?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

you got a star from me just cuz you made me laugh. thanks. Read the OP.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think Jay Rockefeller has the smell of Illuminati about him!He seems hell bent on destroying the internet! Or a freedom Fuc*er as I call him!

[edit on 31-8-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

[edit on 31-8-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The illuminati were a group of scientists that were also devout christians, but the Vatican, of course, decided that they were sinners unworthy of God's forgiveness.
one scientist, can't remember who it was, was trying to prove the existance of antimatter in the hopes that it would prove the existance of a divine power. but NO! he was a sinner, destined to eternal torture in hell.
any reason they hate the Vatican??

also, they say god forgives and doesn't punish. Explain the christian belief in hell to me then.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
i dunno who said he doesnt punish but he does, alot of you do get punished obcourse alls you have to do is say yopur sorry accept his forgiveness and try to never do it again

p.s. im sure he has plenty of time to discuss why what your doing is wrong. to change you over far more effective than i or any other christian is.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

thx for the star!
I'll wear it proudly

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LocoHombre
The illuminati were a group of scientists that were also devout christians, but the Vatican, of course, decided that they were sinners unworthy of God's forgiveness.
one scientist, can't remember who it was, was trying to prove the existance of antimatter in the hopes that it would prove the existance of a divine power. but NO! he was a sinner, destined to eternal torture in hell.
any reason they hate the Vatican??

You've been completely duped and programmed. You just posted A FICTIONAL MOVIE's explanation of what the Illuminati are. You got your description from the movie Angels & Daemons and it couldn't be further from the truth. They don't hate the Vatican, they are actually tightly interlinked with the Jesuits and The Vatican. This is why you see an Upside-Down-Cross on the pope's Grave-Stone Throne. This why the previous pope's coffin was in the shape of the Trapazoid (order of the Trapazoid.. The shape of a capless pyramid).

These people are not GOOD people. These people have publicly expressed there desire to kill and cull 80-90% of the human race (see prince charles, see the georgia guidestones).

If people were so stupid and needed to be controlled, then explain to me why would need to deliberately be dumbed down via chemical waste in our water supply, like Flouride (introduced originally by Hitler to subdue the jews).

If people are so stupid why do we need to undergo a constant mass brainwash from our celebrities (who proudly display the hand signs and icons of illumanti-linked secret societies), movies, and TV shows, that proudly create mind-destroying garbage that encourage you to engage in dehumanizing behavior, and teach you that life is all about consumerism. Name me a single channel that doesn't play ball for the government when it comes time to spew global warming propaganda, tote the official government conspiracy theory of 9/11.

And sure, the Illuminati (a cabal of pagan satan-worshipping power mongers who secretly pull the strings of society in effort to create a ONE WORLD DICTATORSHIP) doesn't exist.... That's why nearly every corporate logo incorporates imagery of the all-seeing eye, or the pyramid w/ capstone (or both)... or Saturn imagery (Saturn/Pan/Venus = historical roots of Satan), Rising Sun imagery (a known Freemason symbol), Lightning Bolt (Lucifer's Lightning), or CROWNS (a symbol of MONARCHY worship, POWER-worship.)

Count how many logos you can find with those symbols. It is endless. Next time you watch TV, see how many times you see those symbols, and upside down pentagrams, and pentagrams in general (Stars don't look like Pentagrams.. so why Pentagrams EVERYWHERE).

Then you have Bohemian Grove, where the world's leaders perform a supposedly fake human sacrifice, in front of a gigantic stone owl god... They do this while dressed in red robes. Sound innocent and non-occult to you?

Then you have writings by notable members that proclaim their allegiance to LUCIFER, the occult, and The Great Plan (NWO).... explain why the UN would run a publishing company from it's building called LUCIFER TRUST... they eventually had to change it to Lucis Trust, but the website still says it was originally Lucifer.

There are even movies like the Zeitgeist series that PRETEND to be about 9/11 truth and anti-NWO, but then in the middle of the film (addendum) they throw up the same Hand-sign you see Jay-Z (and many other illumanit PAWNS) doing... The Triangle w/ the Eye.... In Zeitgiest, the Eye part is the Sun, which is even more telling do to their "light" references and sun worship historical pagan roots. It goes on and on about the VENUS Project (Venus = Lucifer/Satan) a plan to eliminate all currency and create a cashless communist society where all the world's resources are "intelligently" controlled.

Maybe the OP should try doing some research before claiming there is NO evidence for something that they didn't take the time and effort to researc

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   
If you haven't seen it yet, you might find the thread about The Omega Agency an interesting read. The research thread has some good stuff in it, too.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CahnLahn

You've been completely duped and programmed.

People who live in glass houses should probably not be throwing stones.

You just posted A FICTIONAL MOVIE's explanation of what the Illuminati are. You got your description from the movie Angels & Daemons and it couldn't be further from the truth. They don't hate the Vatican, they are actually tightly interlinked with the Jesuits and The Vatican.

Untrue. The Illuminati were founded, in part, for the purpose of securing the separation of church and state in Bavaria. They were composed of Enlightenment thinkers who were persecuted by the Catholic Church.

This is why you see an Upside-Down-Cross on the pope's Grave-Stone Throne.

The upside down cross on the papal seat is St. Peter's Cross. St. Peter was crucified upside down, and the pope, who claims to be the successor of Peter, uses St. Peter's Cross to commemorate his martyrdom. It has nothing to do with the Illimunati, and the Illuminati did not use crosses in their symbolism.

If people were so stupid and needed to be controlled, then explain to me why would need to deliberately be dumbed down via chemical waste in our water supply, like Flouride (introduced originally by Hitler to subdue the jews).

Right.

Count how many logos you can find with those symbols. It is endless. Next time you watch TV, see how many times you see those symbols, and upside down pentagrams, and pentagrams in general (Stars don't look like Pentagrams.. so why Pentagrams EVERYWHERE).

I don't share your odd fear of pentagrams. Regardless, pentagrams were not Illuminati symbols.

Then you have writings by notable members that proclaim their allegiance to LUCIFER, the occult, and The Great Plan (NWO).... explain why the UN would run a publishing company from it's building called LUCIFER TRUST... they eventually had to change it to Lucis Trust, but the website still says it was originally Lucifer.

The UN does not "run" Lucis Trust. Lucis Trust has a group called World Goodwill that petitions the UN.

Also, contrary to what you have apparently read on some fringe Christian fundamentalist website, they were never called "Lucifer Trust".

Maybe the OP should try doing some research before claiming there is NO evidence for something that they didn't take the time and effort to researc

Right back atcha, Slick.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
People who live in glass houses should probably not be throwing stones.

LOL. I switched to bullet-proof Lexan. Ain't technology grand?

Originally posted by Masonic Light
The upside down cross on the papal seat is St. Peter's Cross. St. Peter was crucified upside down...

I had wondered if it was because he wanted to see heaven on earth before he died. In a way the world has been upside down for a long time. A silly notion perhaps but it gives it a more romantic feeling.

[edit on 9/9/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CahnLahn

OK, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. All you have to do is tell me where I can find the Illuminati. Cuz if you can't, then you are blowing hot air. See the problem with acting like you have all the answers, is you might have someone call your bluff. I am that guy. Show me the money.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

I will check them out tomorrow. thanks for the links.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
people that believe "they" are out to take over the world are ignoramus
like the kkk :p

[edit on 9-9-2009 by platipus]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Violence is just what they want then they can bust out the big guns and mow us down. We need peaceful resistance and mass protest NON VIOLENT.

This is very hard with all the agent provocateurs that will stand in the midst of the crowds in masks and throw bottles but if we see them we need to take the weapons out of their hands and maintain the peace.

If anyone puts together a group and a member starts to talk about Violence he is either a mental case or an agent kick him out.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

no need to take them out , take out their institutions

The GEORGIA GUIDEPOSTS would be the start of the demolishion

Next any Fed. Reserve property

Personal homes and property?

United Nations?

No need to hurt anyone right.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

people, please read the thread before you comment. It helps to understand what the message is. I in no way wish to harm a fictitious group who does not exist. That would just be mean.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

I had wondered if it was because he wanted to see heaven on earth before he died. In a way the world has been upside down for a long time. A silly notion perhaps but it gives it a more romantic feeling.

According to tradition, Peter did not believe that he was worthy to be crucified in the same manner as the Lord, so he requested that he be placed upside down. How historically accurate that is, I cannot say.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

dont make threads on topics you know NOTHING about
please your embarrassing yourself

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>