It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets all get togeather and Kill the Illuminati!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Why do people attempt to garner attention to things that may not be real. It's like going on a Ghost hunt with the explicit purpose of killing the Ghost. Firstly, we don't have proof that ghosts exists. Secondly, if they were real, could you kill them? It just defies logic. The NWO is a generic term for a power elite who we as people left out of the loop assume are taking over the world. The Illuminati is a fictitious group as of late, with no proof they exist. Yet we are concerned enough that we would spend more time worrying about them then worrying about the child molester who just moved in next door. I suggest the people who have time to concern themselves with such things, should prioritize the evil in this world and perhaps direct their energy in the right place. spending countless hours talking about the bogyman coming to get you seems so counterproductive.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by network dude]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I was just thinking up some excellent flames until i saw your avatar, then your post.

I think it is moslty young teen s with this mentality who dont quite yet understand how the world works, who post things like this.

I do belive in the illuminati. but am undecided as to what they do, and if they are evil. i dont belive anyone sets out every day to destroy our world..

[edit on 31-8-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It's pointless to think this way when the true "secret" orders don't even exist on this plane. There is noone to go after or rather noone anyone here can possibly go after or pin down because you'll never catch them in one place. Truely they could be anyone on the street or anyone you know.

Anything on this level is either preparatory or a shadow of its true self meant to mirror in the material that which is on a higher level.

That's how I've come to understand what the real deal is. It's interesting.

[edit on 8/31/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You talk of wanting to go after the illuminated ones but I believe that they are only slaves following orders. If you had the misfortune to meet even one of the real power wielders, the last thing you might want to do is engage them in violence any more than a goat would want to get into a fight with a wolf.

Of course, this is just my opinion; please discard at your leisure.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? 3. Exactly three. the owl was right.

I think the Illuminati is just a name we give to the boogyman. They were a group of people in the 1700s who didn't like stupid people. They were harassed and disbanded by guess who? Yep, stupid people. It just makes me cringe when people throw around that word and NWO like they are actually "in the know". And then they wonder why people look at them funny. I guess it takes all kinds to make this silly blue ball turn.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I have had people look at me funny ever since I was nine years of age because I happily threw away my faith in god because of events that opened my eyes to something much bigger than religion. I have been called a loon for recounting in detail many other strange things too but of course, I get used to it and I no longer care if you or others think I am a loon.

I name the secret societies as others call them by the name people give them. Of course, they will go by another name, I am not stupid and I do not pretend to know even a fraction of any truth in that context but I do know something is very wrong in government and in society.

It seems to me that people have become stupid over the decades. Maybe it is Fluoride or just a naturally born, effortless, and casual approach to backslap someone who does not agree with a course of action or thought. It is just sad that someone can be assumed to know nothing and be told as much when the person telling him he knows nothing is drinking from the very same cup.

In any case, I stand by what I said. I sincerely hope you never meet any of these so-called illuminated ones, you would be a none-entity and fodder for their whims, and I say this as no insult or blow to ego.

Talk of getting back at “them” will get you nowhere fast and maybe even hurt because to get back at any hidden threat you first have to wait for that threat to make its move. You have only opinions as I do and we are both in the dark.

Regards.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dissemination

I was not directing any anger at you, just reiterating my OP. Which apparently went unnoticed. When I die, there will still be people claiming to know all about the Illuminati and such, and nobody will offer any proof of said entity. From my research of the original Illuminati, they were a peaceful group which was largely misunderstood and therefore must be evil and destroyed. Yes, religion of the organized kind was to blame for this. But in today's time, there is no more Illuminati then there is an honest politician. We are all allowed to believe what we want, and I am just voicing my opinion, so please don't let it upset you.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

i am where your at. are they evil? or smart beyond comprehension. maybe they know something is coming, and are preparing. who knows, only them i guess.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
you want to know who the illuminati they are a group of people who figured out that people stopped being responsible for themselves and there fore have to be controlled. they only generally want the best for the group, and who gets to choose this the people responsible enough. the people who were given the power to control situations like this. learn to take responsibility for your selves and youll get exactly what you want.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by make.changes]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Great idea..but i cant seem to find them in the phone book.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You did not upset me at all I simply tend to spout on when I enjoy a thread, and I think you put forward an interesting thread as I need to question where this is all going anyway and your thread got me thinking.

Anyway, the “illuminated ones” are in my opinion just a codeword for a much bigger agency or group of agencies, CIA, NSA MI5, and all the rest. In that sense, therefore I do not think we will not be getting back at anyone because we do not know who “he or she” is specifically as I think the agents who are part of these secret societies work in highly compartmentalised environments anyway. How else could such a powerful machine stay secret otherwise?

I would love nothing more than to see these NWO types on trial but where to start seems to be the question and all the literature on the subject makes my head spin. Nevertheless, so much literature out there has me thinking there is no smoke without fire.

Flagged!

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Dissemination]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
heres a question what do they do name one event they ve changes cause im pretty sure they are just a bunch of guys like you who have to do something that they know is for the better because you wont do it for yourself.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dissemination

I am glad you responded, I have some of the same thoughts. I believe that since the NSA was formed and given no boundries (see: matter of national security) that they as a group wield much more power than any of us comprehend. the old saying goes power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Nuff said. thanks for the chat.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by make.changes

in order for a group to directly affect you as an individual, they would have to understand you completely. Since nobody aside form yourself can do that, I don't think any group would be able to direct you to a path of enlightenment without you looking for that path on your own. I can tell you 200 times why the ball is orange, but until you care about the ball, it is of little concern to you. Not to nit pick, but if you throw in a period "." every now and then, it will make your sentences easier to read.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I thought the Illuminatti were scientists and men of vision.

Am I wrong here?

I would've wanted to fill out an application.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Where is geather?

Is it in the United States or is it in Europe?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
[edit on 31-8-2009 by make.changes]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

I thought the Illuminatti were scientists and men of vision.

Am I wrong here?

I would've wanted to fill out an application.

That is what I have found reading about them. I can't see where they went into the world domination business. They must have not printed that chapter. I bet it's under the Vatican.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by make.changes
im pretty sure they are just a bunch of guys like you who have to do something that they know is for the better because you wont do it for yourself.

All well and good but what gives these "guys" the right to decide what is right for me and mine? It is not as if they gained my trust and thus my vote.

In addition, it does not seem to me that there are even any safety valves in place like an oversight committee. At least if there is any oversight we the Joe public know nothing about it because we the Joe public are so inconsequential we do not need to know... Apparently.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
Why do people attempt to garner attention to things that may not be real. It's like going on a Ghost hunt with the explicit purpose of killing the Ghost. Firstly, we don't have proof that ghosts exists. Secondly, if they were real, could you kill them? It just defies logic. The NWO is a generic term for a power elite who we as people left out of the loop assume are taking over the world. The Illuminati is a fictitious group as of late, with no proof they exist. Yet we are concerned enough that we would spend more time worrying about them then worrying about the child molester who just moved in next door. I suggest the people who have time to concern themselves with such things, should prioritize the evil in this world and perhaps direct their energy in the right place. spending countless hours talking about the bogyman coming to get you seems so counterproductive.

let me just point out something real quick, its called FACTS.
FACT: the holocaust DID HAPPEN
FACT: the government has too much power
FACT: PAROLE OFFICERS ARE NOT TEENS, it is not a civilians job to monitor messed up people, and I am sure that his parole officer was too concerned with conspiracy theories to check his backyard.
FACT: you cannot say that the NWO is 100% not going to happen
FACT: being aware of possible future outcomes, backed up by TONS of evidence, is NOT counter productive

and let me end with a popular military quote
"prepare for the worst, and hope for the best"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join