It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Bail out money went to China.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
All the secrecy surrounding the US bail-outs (stimulus fraud) highlight
the scenario that China, either recieved the money, or on a more
sinister note, had stolen the money to recoup some of the massive
US debt.

TPTB 'looting' is visible on an International scale. China is taking back
what is owed to them and they will carry out the retrieval mission on a
grand scale. Expect another 'bail out' in November 2009.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Proof?

Obviously some of that money would have gone indirectly into the Chinese economy but without any proof, its hard to say that the bailout money was paid directly to the Chinese.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
An interesting theory, but surely the bailout cash is small potatoes compared to the US debt to China.

Or not,

the US debt to China: $771 billion

US Stimulus spending: $11 trillion

[edit on 31-8-2009 by quackers]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It is stated that US debt to China is 2.3 trillion dollars. Ron Paul gives this figure. I am not a 'Ron Paul' supporter, however he must have some clout as an expert in economic policy. The figure may be actually higher.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

I recall last year here on ATS someone was saying that Paulson sent like $800 million or so to China but it was paid in Ameros if I recall correctly.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad
reply to post by Dermo

I recall last year here on ATS someone was saying that Paulson sent like $800 million or so to China but it was paid in Ameros if I recall correctly.

Well considering ameros dont exist, that might be kinda hard to do. They just as easily could have paid it with pixie dust and leprechaun tears.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
AIG is originally a Chinese company that started in Shanghai in 1919 and then moved "some" of it's business to New York in 1949.

...just enought to make ya wonder

[edit on 31-8-2009 by TrainDispatcher]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

While I agree with the premise, c'mon Mod, you allow this without ANY sources or documentation?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer
All the secrecy surrounding the US bail-outs (stimulus fraud) highlight
the scenario that China, either recieved the money, or on a more
sinister note, had stolen the money to recoup some of the massive
US debt.

TPTB 'looting' is visible on an International scale. China is taking back
what is owed to them and they will carry out the retrieval mission on a
grand scale. Expect another 'bail out' in November 2009.

The bailouts went to the banks they are being paid back and the government is making money from them...

You can read about it on the INTERNET...
dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrainDispatcher
AIG is originally a Chinese company that started in Shanghai in 1919 and then moved "some" of it's business to New York in 1949.

...just enought to make ya wonder

[edit on 31-8-2009 by TrainDispatcher]

Was about to slate you - but there is an ounce of truth - and when I say an OUNCE I MEAN an OUNCE.

Just like HSBC it was SET UP in China as this was the largest trading area of the world at the turn of the 19th century, hence all the fuss regarding Hong Kong, the British, the opium wars, the tea wars etc. AIG was an American bank, as HSBC was a Scottish bank, they were set up in CHINA to sell stuff to the Chinese - not as you would have us believe, AIG was set up by Cornelius Vander Starr in Shanghai to sell insurance to the Chinese.

It is hard for Americans to get their head around the fact that they are not the centre of world affairs and have only a limited period of relevance - China was the most significant nation for trade for centuries, right up until communism - and is again now, so in effect it had a 40 year hiatus of being the most significant country in the world, during which period America flourished, now that the Chinese are back, looks like the US is falling back into the Abyss from where it came.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Other countries are going to want to be really really careful about wanting immediate collection of debts owed by the U.S. There is a lot of money being owed to the U.S out there, that even though we are hurting....well the govornment says we are hurting... we are not bullying other nations to give back what is rightfully ours. The U.S just goes in and takes what belongs to other nations so they can make a profit.... erm....Iraq....cough oil.

new topics

top topics

join