It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will you fight the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I believe that what you resist, persists.
Violent retaliation will work until they start sending tanks and F-17's after us.
Also, pointing fingers is just what they expect us to do. Everyone will blame everyone else, all the while dismissing that we ourselves have created this all.
If you want to rebel, if there's any chance for us, the first step is to admit our own guilt. If you are a believer of the NWO or One World order or whatever you want to call it, where do you think these people got all their money from? From the taxes that we voluntarly paid.
If you are man or woman enough to admit your own guilt, then the next step is forgiveness of the self. If you are unable to forgive your self, then you are already lost. Because if you are unable to forgive your self, you are unable to truly forgive anyone else (i.e. the people who followed thru with the NWO) and if you cant forgive anyone else, we will keep having endless wars.
This is really an exciting time to be alive. Exciting because we are given another chance to change the world.
Let's face it...something is going to happen...take your pick...an attack on a major U.S. City or even twin attacks; one here in the US and one somewhere in Europe; WW3 would surely follow. Or perhaps there will be a biological false flag attack on Israel and the US to be blamed on the muslim extremist and an all out religious war could follow.
Whatever is in store for us, it is our reaction to the event that will shape the future. If we react the same way we did on 9/11, the NWO will surely become reality. However, if/when we have finally learned from history and realize that all this time we have been deceived and lied to, we can literally change the course of the future. We truly are being "set up"...but life is all about choice...which choice will you make?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
By loving and respecting myself. By loving others as I love myself.

That is the only way to fight them.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
shhhh... dont talk about it they might hear. lol

but seriously if you start blurting out all of the solutions they will know what to plan for.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by make.changes]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

That is probably the best way.
I wish more people would consider this alternative.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by thereaintnospoon]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I would fight them the same way America fought against the tyrannical British Empire during the Revolutionary War. Start peacefully, but when they turn violent, I'd fight back. I don't believe in war at all, I personally think it is an atrocity that holds the human species back. I think peace is the way to go. But, I do believe in defending myself, my family, other defenseless people, and my God-given rights as a human being.

I agree, there should be other ways we fight against oppression. We did fund TPTB, and the potential NWO, by giving them tax money, and allowing them to increase their powers. Forgiveness is definitely great, but it will not be effective as a way to fight tyranny in the slightest bit. Whether you forgive them or not, it will not prevent them from putting a bullet in your head if they feel like it. It will make you feel better about yourself, but they gain nothing out of it other than you hearing you say: "It's okay that you are corrupt with absolute power, money, and greed. It's okay that you killed and tortured millions and millions of innocent people to get what you want. It's okay that you stripped me of every right I that is mine as a person, and reduced me to subhuman status and considered me expendable. I forgive you." They may get a laugh before they decide to execute you in cold blood. Those who rise to power through force and inhumane ways, and practice their rule with force and inhumane ways, are simply that: inhumane. They have no compassion for human life or forgiveness, thus it means nothing to them, and does nothing. If we told Hitler in the middle of World War II that we will stop fighting and that we forgive him, then a lot more people would have died in the Holocaust and in the war he was waging in his attempt for world conquest and total domination. Things would have just gotten worse to the point where humanity and compassion were simply a myth, a legend, nothing more than a made-up fairy tale. Violence, hate, death, and suffering would be as commonplace in the world as communication and eating, had the world not taken a stand against him and his Nazi forces.

Instead, the best way to fight them is with knowledge. Knowledge is power for the oppressed. Ignorance is power for the oppressors. You must make sure the truth is known amongst the people. The more people who know the truth, the less of a hold they will have on the individual. When the truth dies, any hope, any chance of freedom, any ray of light shining through the clouds, goes along with it. Knowledge is your best friend. Knowledge is their worst enemy.

If it comes down to violence and war though, then it is time to take a forceful stand. When your life, and other innocent lives are at stake, you can't just simply sit back and watch. It is time to fight back. As long as the people have firearms, or weapons of almost any type, no matter how primitive, they have the ability to fight back. The general people have the power to take away power from those who abuse it. They will not use WMDs, cruise missiles, bombers, fighter jets, etc. against the citizens of their nations. If they kill off all of the tax-payers, then they will not be able to afford the weapons they are using. At $2,000,000,000+ (yes, that's correct, more than 2 billion dollars apiece!) for each B-2 Spirit bomber, several million bucks per fighter jet (and that's the old ones!), or even hundreds of thousands for each cruise missile, they would quickly run out of money to fight. And there would be no tax-payers left for them to make money off of should they actually crush a rebellion. If the majority of the public rises against those in charge, TPTB would be overwhelmed, and defeated. They could not win a war against their own citizens.

With that being said, I personally don't think we really have to worry about an NWO takeover anytime soon. It will be a gradual thing, and it will be eased in for several more decades. People wouldn't even notice it happened

[edit on 1-9-2009 by LetTheTruthBeTold]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

I believe that what you resist, persists.
Violent retaliation will work until they start sending tanks and F-17's after us.

"Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it."
Yes, you are correct. As long as we resist them, they will persist. But as long as they resist us, we will persist. It is a never-ending struggle. History is full of proof of this eternal battle between the oppressors and oppressed. The people resist, and they begin a revolution. They put in new leaders, or a new system. But those who wish to be in power and control resist, and eventually destroy or corrupt this new leader or system and become TPTB. TPTB persist until they get what they want, and resist against the people, only to be countered when the people persist yet again and replace TPTB to their liking, only for the oppressors to resist until they once again gain control. It is a cycle that just repeats itself, time after time.

P.S.
What the hell is a F-17?
There are F-14s, F15s, F16s, F/A-18s, F22s, F35s, and F-117s, but no F-17

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
In truth I cannot see me fighting back, as I am a single man with a family. I loathe violence and therefore I would prefer to work it out in a civil manner but this seems like an alien thing to those who consider me and my own as part of some problem.

I think the only way I could fight back is to stay alive and to remember every nasty little thing the agents of the NWO might do to others. I have no wish to kill or harm anyone but of course, I would protect my family to my death. I am not afraid of death, as I know it well having seen it up close and personal on a number of occasions so I am not being blasé when I say I am not afraid of dying, as it is simply the end of consciousness.

That said I had hopes of seeing my grandchildren and dying an old man from a body that had worn out, not because I was a number that needed reducing or because I refused to give up my freedom to some greater cause that “they” neglected to tell me about.

I hate it when things never turn out the way I had hoped. In any case I say let them come, the worst they can do is kill me. The worst I can do is stay alive and remember.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Dissemination]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LetTheTruthBeTold

Forgive me I'm not well versed in military jargon, I just thought I heard somewhere about F-17 being badass...anyway.

Regarding your post, I agree with most of what you said but if another "revolution" happens, and if somehow we happen to "overthrow" the govt, we will never be able to touch the shadow govt. Hell, even to this day the people deny the existance of the shadow govt, the puppett masters. How are we ever going to defeat these people if half the population dont even acknowlegde they exist?
I would love to see Dr. Martin Luther Kings tactic employed, which was passive resistance. He paid the ultimate price, but his sacrifice made life better for millions of black americans (being half black, I know first hand how life improved for other fellow blacks).

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thereaintnospoon

I agree, Martin Luther King set the standard. He was a true activist, who preached peace, unity, and equality. He truly believed what he stood for. All resistance should be based off of his tactics. Any revolution that can be passive, and nonviolent, should be done that way.

But, there is a point where peace is just no longer an option, and fighting back is all that is left. Martin Luther King's civil rights movement would have been futile in a totalitarian nation. When I think of the NWO, I picture something along the lines of George Orwell's vision in the novel Nineteen Eighty-Four. For example, King's tactics would've been disastrous in a nation ruled with an iron fist, such as under Joseph Stalin or Adolf Hitler. He would have been instantly executed under government orders, along with all of his family, and along with anybody even suspected of being a follower of what he preached. If a Jewish person was to have made public speeches and held public demonstrations in Germany during Holocaust, fighting for his rights and the rights of his people, yet advocating that Jews only use peaceful methods and never fight back forcefully, do you think it would have been successful at all? Or, what if the US government was ruled by the Ku Klux Klan back during King's time? He would not have even made a dent. Instead, he would have been slaughtered instantly, along with his family, friends, etc., and made an example out of.

When it reaches that point, where TPTB will execute you, your family, and anybody suspected of agreeing with your ideals, and only do so on suspicion that you might want to resist their absolute authority, any chance for peace goes right out the window. It is sad to say, but it is reality. Some people are are sick and twisted beyond what you and I can imagine. I've taken quite a few history courses, and have learned some of the atrocities that have occurred under these heinous dictators. The type of things that I don't even know how to put in words. The type of things that I cannot ever begin understand how somebody can be so cruel sadistic as to do them. These are people who are, in the very essence of the word, evil. I do not use that word lightly; it isn't just something we should toss around at a whim. With people like this, any type of human communication or compassion is out the window. They cannot be reasoned with, they cannot be swayed, they cannot be just, they cannot be humane. Try as you may, but it simply doesn't work that way. When dealing with people like this, there is no inbetween. If you aren't 100% with them, then you are against them, and die a slow, painful death. Oppression under these people either becomes permanent, and continually grows worse; or you can fight against it by any and all means necessary.

I am one of the strongest advocates for peace and compassion for living beings; but when backed into a corner and left with no alternatives, I say fight with all you have.

As a response to your shadow government comments, I agree that it is near impossible to fight. However, that is why it is a continuous cycle. They will always remain, trying to play puppetmaster. But people will always be there to storm the stage when the hand behind the puppets is revealed, and the find out it's all a scam. They gain control again, only for the puppetmasters to write a new play, with new characters and puppets. It's a never-ending struggle.

And about the F-17s, I was just trying to lighten the mood a little bit, since I know my responses were (and still are, as seen above in this one) getting a little bit heavy
. I wasn't really trying to call you out, just to joke a little bit. I didn't mean any offense meant towards you.
... If it makes you feel better, China has a JF-17. And, a jet called the YF-17 was built as a prototype for the US, but never put into production.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Spreading the message through graffiti. You know you read it if its legible.

We can hide behind the curtain aswell...its unfortunate that our curtain is no more then a transparent shower curtain though...

top topics

join