It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drugstores offer free gift with every flu vaccine!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
My girlfriend just sent me this picture , it was taken today in a drugstore in US ,Mississippi. The security were not very happy about her taking the pic so ive blurred out the name of the place.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/664ab6bbf0df.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 31-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That's down right pathetic!

What the powers that be won't stoop to.

Funny thing is though, there will probably be people lining up like mad to get their free gift and it'll be a big hit.

F'in sheeple deserve whatever toxins are in the vaccine!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
That's crazy, even crazy was that they wheren't happy about it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Would the place happen to be WalGreens?

WalGreens near me has those same water bottles, going for $1.

That would be a pretty crappy gift, for enduring this shot as we know it.

EDIT: damn typo on the store name.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by LostNemesis]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Thank you, OP

That photo ... AND the implications ... simply confirms what a lot of people have been discussing and suspecting

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

I actually bought one of those bottles for 1$ a while ago. It had several things inside the bottle. If I remember correctly it was a package of band-aids, a small pack of crayons, and something else. Not bad for 1$!

They were basically giving them away before, so no suprise that they are giving them away now. Walgreens is just trying to capitalize on the sheep who have been scared by the MSM into this innoculation.

-E-

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LostNemesis

LoL, that's even funnier! A free gift that's only worth a dollar.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by ShadowLink]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
There is a certain chain store near me that's registering people for the shots this slightly worries me. I will not be registering for this nor will I be forced.
We need to stand up and fight with all our hearts and might against TPTB
they are only people after all and if we can get this flu so can they. Let me say here and now I'm not saying infect them but just remind them they are
humans too .......supposedly.

[edit on 10-04-08 by Beach Bum]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

"The Devil and Daniel Webster" is a short story by Stephen Vincent Benét. This retelling of the classic German Faust tale is based on the short story "The Devil and Tom Walker", written by Washington Irving. Benet's version of the story centers on a New Hampshire farmer who sells his soul to the Devil and is defended by Daniel Webster.

Thanks Wiki. . .

We've gone from prosperity, fame, money, women, to a dollar goodie at Walgreens.

-sigh-

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
What will be hilarious is when the first batch turn out to be Harmless and all the normal people are alright and 95% of ATS decides to get the 2nd batch meant to kill all the trouble makers....just kidding...maybe not

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
What will be hilarious is when the first batch turn out to be Harmless and all the normal people are alright and 95% of ATS decides to get the 2nd batch meant to kill all the trouble makers....just kidding...maybe not

you could be right there. Ive always thought it would be much more advantageous for TPTB to kill off the NON-compliant people. So this could be a double bluff or the setup to a double bluff.

new topics

top topics

join