It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TimeWave Zero 26th October 2009.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hi,

This is my first topic, so please be gentle

I have been very interested in the TimeWave Zero theories for many years and I am very interested in any views people may have with regard to 26th October 2009 and TimeWave theory?.

I acknowledge there are numerous members who don't like "date-prediction" topics and I would ask anyone who feels they cannot contribute any positive information to further this topic to please be adult about it, ignore this and please move along.

For interested parties, here's what I would like to offer and see what other members views are?

Using the TimeWave Zero programme, October 26th 2009 is one of the lowest points of the chart between now and Zero-time in 2012.

26th October 2009 correlates fractally to the beginning of 1811.

Looking at the 1811 date unearthed an interesting piece of infomation, the Great Comet of 1811.

Although there have been at least 20+ Great Comets in the last 2000 years, the 1811 Comet was rather impressive.

The Great Comet of 1811 was thought to have had an exceptionally large Coma, reaching over 1 million miles across 50% percent larger than the Sun.

The Comet's nucleus was estimated at 20-30 miles in diameter and the orbital period was calculated at 3,065 years.

The Comet was quite similar to Comet Hale-Bopp, becoming spectacular without passing particularly close to either the Earth or the Sun but had an extremely large and active Nucleus.

Obviously the 1811 Comet is not coming back here for some time but I wonder if "another" Great Big Comet is heading our way very soon?? (26th Oct 2009?)

This is just my own personal theory,

I wonder if anyone else has any theories about the massive dip on the TimeWave Zero chart on 26th October 2009 and what it may correlate to??

Peace,

BLUE ARMS.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Looking at 1811, it was the beginning of the Luddite Rebellions which started the rising tide of English working-class discontent in the early 19th century.

Maybe today's working class will finally say, enough is enough.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
my suggestion to you my friend is to check this thread courtesy of Evasius, there is a wealth of info to be had there.

cheers,

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hi,

Thank you for your input,

The Evasius thread is very interesting, I have been following it for a while now.

I am supprised no-one has mentioned the 26th October 2009 event in any thread.

One fact I find incredibly captivating is that the TimeWave Zero programme was realised after '___' experiences.

Does '___' infact hold the key to all questions asked?

Peace

BLUE ARMS

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Maybe it's because it's Hillary Clintons Birthday?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I still don’t know about this Timewave zero program. Has anything actually been credible from it so far?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I believe in a previous thread, I recall Oct 26th directly correlating to the date of one of the big new madrid earthquakes of 1811. I do not remember the thread and don't have time to try and find it.. just going by memory here....

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Thank you for everyone who has contributed your ideas. The Timewave Zero back-correlation of 16th October 2009 is for the first quarter of 1811.

Derekvli is correct, 15th and 16th December 1811 correspond, although they are at the latter part of 1811. December 16th 1811 an 8.0 Earthquake in Missouri caused the Mississippi River to flow backwards and was the most intense earthquakes to have occurred in the United States. The Earthquakes were felt strongly over 50,000 square miles and moderately across 1 million square miles. The historic 1906 San Francisco earthquake by comparison was felt moderately over only 6,000 square miles.

I understand that the 26th October 2009 "mega-dip" on the Timewave Zero program (biggest before 21st December 2012) relates back to the begining of 1811, the most notable event presumably witnessed by millions of people was the Great Comet of 1811 but by no means the only occurance.

I have listed below some notable events from the first quarter of 1811 and highlighted events that I think maybe of significance;

Jan 2nd 1811 - U.S. Senator Thomas Pickering is 1st senator censured (revealed confidential documents communicated by the President of the U.S.)
Jan 3rd 1811 - An unsuccessful slave revolt is led by Charles Deslandes in St. Charles and St. James, Louisiana.
Jan 9th 1811 - 1st Women's Golf Tournament held.
Jan 10th - Louisiana slaves rebell in 2 parishes.
Jan 22nd – The Casas Revolt begins in San Antonio, Texas.
Feb 2nd - Russian settlers establish Ft. Ross trading post, north of SF.
Feb 5th – George, Prince of Wales becomes Prince Regent because of the perceived insanity of his father, King George III of the United Kingdom.
Feb 11th - President Madison prohibits trade with Britain for 3rd time in 4 years.
Feb 20th - Austria declares bankruptcy.
Mar 1st - French Civil Code of Criminal law accepted by Netherlands Mamelukes in Cairo's Citadel.
Mar 13th – Battle of Lissa (1811): The British fleet defeats the French.
Mar 14th – Augustus FitzRoy, 3rd Duke of Grafton, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom dies.
Mar 22nd – The Commissioners' Plan of 1811 for Manhattan is presented.
Mar 25th – The Great Comet of 1811 is discovered by Honoré Flaugergues.
Mar 27th – Battle of Anholt: The British navy defeats Denmark
Apr 5/6th – Revolutionary riots occur in Buenos Aires.
Apr 12th - 1st U.S. colonists on Pacific coast arrive at Cape Disappointment, WA.

All the above dates are from the first quarter of 1811, other events from the rest of the year I have listed below;

May 16th – Battle of Albuera: Spain, Portugal and Great Britain defeat the French.
Jun 9th – The Great fire of the Podil breaks out in Kiev, Ukraine.
Jul 11th – Italian scientist Amedeo Avogadro publishes his memoire about the molecular content of gases.
Aug – William Williams, signer of the Declaration of Independence dies.
Oct 6th - French emperor Napoleon visits Utrecht.
October 11 – Inventor John Stevens' boat, the Juliana, begins operation as the first steam-powered ferry (service between New York, New York, and Hoboken, New Jersey).
November – Luddite uprisings begin in northern England and the Midlands. (as mentioned by Gamma Mo)
Nov 6th – Battle of Tippecanoe: American troops led by William Henry Harrison defeat the Native American chief Tecumseh. (gave Harrison a presidential slogan)
Nov 17th – José Miguel Carrera, Chilean founding father, is sworn in as President of the executive Junta of the government of Chile.
Dec 16th – The New Madrid 8.0 Earthquake in Mississippi Valley near New Madrid reverses the course of the river for a while.

The underlined events of 1811 I believe may have significance on 26th October 2009. I have also noted that the date 26th October is a date in history, regardless of year, when attacks seem to take place.

Interested in your views,

Peace

BLUE ARMS

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Asteriod Juno is due on 21st September 2009 yeah

maineoutdoorjournal.mainetoday.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here is something wierd I noticed.....

10-26-2009

Add the numbers up between the dashes...and you get

1-8-11 or 1811

How strange is that?

By the way, this is my first post, so go easy!

-jK

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
For those that enjoyed or found the postings of Blue Arms to be as informative as I have, you will be disappointed to hear that Blue Arms has received a perma ban from this site. He sent me a U2U and asked I post this message for him:

I have an indefinate posting ban and cannot reply or that I am unable to post due to a situation beyond my control on ATS.

So that I don't get MY second ban, I will withhold comment. If you have any questions, hit me with a U2U.

Blue Arms, keep your head up and your mind open. There are those of us who knew you were cut short. See you around bro.

top topics

join