It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS & WHO push Mandatory Vaccinations for Healthcare Workers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I am writing this thread because a lady that I have been dating for some time now, who is a nurse in an Emergency Room in a hospital in her small town in West Texas, has confirmed and confided to me that last Friday, August 28th, 2009, a meeting of all hospital staff was called and they were all told that they MUST (MANDATORY) take 3 flu shots in the next 20-30 days. The shots are (1) normal flu shot and (2) of the Swine Flu that has not been thoroughly tested and proven to cause Guillium-Barre Syndrome in pre-trial testing, which can be lethal.

For those of you unfamiliar with GBS, it attacks the central nervous system leading to systemic organ shutdown and failure. Though some people have recovered from it, most do not.

You know this is bad when many Neurologists and other Doctors are refusing to take the shots and urging their friends, family and staff also not to take them.

This nurse that I have been seeing is afraid of losing her job if she protests to the mandatory vaccination. My younger sister is an RN in the Dallas-Ft Worth area and is also no on board with the mandatory requirements being laid down by the Department of Homeland Security, the Texas Dept of Human and Health Services and through the treaty signed by the US Government with the World Health Organization (WHO) who can declare a Level 6 pandemic and literally take control of the United States or any country where such declarations are made and treaties have been signed.

The potential body count from these vaccinations is staggering. The UsA Government has ordered up 160 million doses and there are 330 million people that live in this country. They are going to attempt to vaccinate 1/2 of the population and possibly kill off 1 in 4 with this vaccination through side affects of the vaccination toward Guilliam Barre Syndrome.

If you are not AFRAID ..... then very much BE VERY AFRAID !!!1

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

Disturbing though this information might be, we'll just have to wait to see how the mandatory vaccination of health workers pans out.

It's to be hoped that the health workers in question refuse to be bullied and instead opt out of the system.

If they DO, then they'll have the strength in this matter

If on the other hand they cave, then it bodes poorly for others in society

Would be nice if for once, the authorities came clean.

What do they know ?

Are they aware (but not telling) that a certain insane, rogue State (unworthy of the name and generally held to be responsible for 9/11 and many other atrocities) have poisoned the Western wells with bio-weapons ? Is that it ? Has the rogue State advised the US and other administrations that certain water and food supplies have been contaminated, in order the West will grant the rogue State's demands ?

And did the rogue State advise Western (and other) administrations that the contaminated communities were chosen at random .. thereby preventing Western authorities from isolating the infected communities ?

Is THAT why Western authorities are insisting ALL people be vaccinated .. in an attempt to prevent widespread deaths ?

If so, this entire 'swine flu' issue would begin to make a bit of sense. *IF* that is, the Western administrations are afraid of and are being blackmailed by ... certain parties.

But then .... aren't most of the companies which are producing the claimed 'vaccines' ALSO mostly owned and operated by the rogue State and its minions ?

So .. we PAY them to poison us, one way or the other ?

Because they HAVE been paid: all nations (under the auspices of WHO) have bought and paid for the 'vaccinations'. The US for example, has purchased 300 million doses of 'vaccine' already.

Sure, it will be very costly at personal level for health workers to risk losing their jobs by refusing to accept the 'vaccine' .. especially in the current unemployment situation (caused again by the rogue State, in the opinion of many, via the 'global collapse' and 'global warming' scams, with the 'global pandemic' rounding up the trifecta. And it's said the lunatics of the rogue State have a fondness for the number 3).

If the health workers reject the mandatory 'vaccination' however, they, along with other groups, might force Western administrations to finally come clean and tell the TRUTH about this 'swine flu' business. And to name the culprits. Because to date, not one iota of the 'swine flu' has made any sense .. no more sense in fact than the see-through 'global warming' and 'global financial collapse' scams

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

I find this disturbing to say the least and I have no fear of it.

My suspicions however are aroused when the offer of paying $50 to get the shot is offered.

Never has someone ever had to get paid to receive medical attention, and that should not become a practice now because it just makes the issue about money for those people who cannot afford anything else when they are already struggling financially, and eventually we will see a rash of people going to get multiple shots just for the $50 and someone will die because of it.

Then the real stampede away from this being assistance will happen and then people really will fight getting the shot because of the mass panic and lemming mentality.

Making it mandatory is questionable as well because they should have really quarantined the border by now if this is supposed to be such an epidemic or pandemic.

Harriet Tubman, This Underground Railroad Will Carry Free Men, Trying Not To Become Slaves

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I have to wonder with all health care workers being forced to take the vaccine, myself included, who will care for the sick when we all die? Is that part of the plan?
I am just sick about this, I feel I need to get my house in order, because I will be dead soon. I will refuse the shot as long as I can, but I have to work or we starve. I can't just work at some minimum wage job, well maybe 3 of them, and manage to keep my home. I am so freakin' scared!!!! God help us all !!!
what are we going to do?

top topics

join