It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin gets over 1,070 Invitations ! OMG !

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I am afraid of Sarah Palin because she mainstreams hatred towards the left. Instead of debate, she instills fear and violence in her speeches, and it's sad that it's the direction the right is headed.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Why is this thread even on here??
Hey guys, do you know that if you yell "My side is better!!!" loud enough and as many times in a row as possible, it makes it true!?!?!?!

Sarah Palin is a joke ,along with 98% of the others in power in this country, today. I feel sad for you guys when you back these people up . They put on a really good show....

but...

Do you need to blindly defend them because your friends do? Would you jump off a bridge if these people supported it?

Really, I wouldn't mind...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by patent98310]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
America doesn't love her at all. They do however love a good freak show... and the Alaskan Lightweight always delivers, lol.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'd hit it!

(Second line)

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
what difference does it make whose face is on the winning poster, no matter where in the world you are, they are ALL just puppets.

someone has thier hand right up their a#%# and is moving thier lips.

we have already been almost globally (certainly western democracies) hijacked. there is no differnce. right left, up down. black white.

we are all screwed just the same!

beyond the faces is where we nood to look.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scopeless
I am afraid of Sarah Palin because she mainstreams hatred towards the left. Instead of debate, she instills fear and violence in her speeches, and it's sad that it's the direction the right is headed.

Really...the "left" has never done this?

How many times have I seen commercials from dems scaring seniors, middle class families and children because of those greedy, rich Republicans.

Open your eyes, it swings both ways. Both parties suck.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Since this is a thread about Palin, let me make a few comments.

At first, I didn't know much about her. I saw her RNC speech and thought she did a good job. I thought maybe the Republicans finally found that spark they needed.

But then...she started doing those interviews and her stump speech grew old. I was embarrased for her a few times. Now, some of it *could* have been due to creative editing, but it sure didn't make her seem Presidential. She seemed like someone who would be good at being Mayor or a state rep, but that's about it.

I think she's intelligent enough, just not as experienced. That's good and bad. The lack of experience (with regards to Washington politics) is a welcome change and that's what I think people are drawn to. The bad thing is that Washington has their mits all over her now and she'll be assimilated (if not already) into the party machine soon.

I think if she sounded like she knew what she was talking about (especially during interviews) and could lose some of the Palin-isms, she'd be a much better candidate.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Typical right wing rhetoric . listen Obama won with 53 + % of the vote . the only people that want Palin are those right wingers who did not vote for Obama and never will . I hate to burst your republican bubble but you folks are in the minority ,in fact only 39% say they indentify with the republican party. The republicans of today are nothing more than self centered obstructionests, with no ideas or solutions. They profess God but are not Godly. They are not compassionate or caring and most, not all, are racists.They distort the truth to fit thir purpose and say its ok, after all God is only on there side and they have the lock on Him. Stop thinking only for yourself and try reaching outside your little world of self delusion. This is a whole new world we live in and very diverse ,I know rep. hate that word. In closing if sahra Palin is the best you have than whoa to you.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
I think she's intelligent enough, just not as experienced.

I can't agree with that. If you take just one instance -- her resignation speech -- certainly not something a moderately intelligent person would do and say. Experience has nothing to do with it. If you claim you are an avid reader, you better be prepared to answer what exactly you recently read. If you can't, not only you look like an idiot, you are likely one.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
I think she's intelligent enough, just not as experienced.

I can't agree with that. If you take just one instance -- her resignation speech -- certainly not something a moderately intelligent person would do and say. Experience has nothing to do with it. If you claim you are an avid reader, you better be prepared to answer what exactly you recently read. If you can't, not only you look like an idiot, you are likely one.

I don't know what she said. I head that it was rather rushed. I don't know all the details behind the resignation, but I'm sure we'll all know eventually.

I'm not defending or bashing her, just giving my opinion. However, I wouldn't call her an idiot.

My point is that she could be a better candidate if she worked on some things, but for me not the right candidate.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Clearly natural selection continues to take its toll on the Republican Party.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

Point taken. Thanks for being tolerant,
I wish I had your composure.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Sarah Palin power is awesome!
This is why the *snip* toss and turn all night.

Thanks for pointing that out.

You may have just saved me a thousand bucks.

I was going to buy a Sleep Number bed.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Honestly, I fear a Palin vs. Obama election.

Scary.

Let's hope for all of our sakes that doesn't happen.

No kidding because ONLY ONE can be the winner and it doesn't matter who it is, we'll be in a world of hurt..AGAIN!!

Will we EVER have a good guy/gal in office who actually cares about the people and not bettering their celebrity politician career?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldArmyGuy
reply to post by David9176

Ah, David9176,
Typical progressive. You have no facts to counter Sarah Palin so you respond with a personal attack. If you don't agree with what she stands for, let's see some FACTS.

Are you people NOT reading others' posts? Where did you EVER get the idea that David is a progressive? Just because he doesn't like Sarah Palin he MUST be a liberal? Why is everything "if you're not with us, you're against us" with you guys?

Why are YOU asking David for facts? David and I have been BEGGING for people to elaborate on exactly why Sarah Palin would be great for this country other than:

She's smart and sexy (without elaborating on "smart")
She wants to "drill, baby, drill"
She's against ALL abortion
She supposedly makes liberal "toss and turn all night"
She was governor of a state (executive experience), except she QUIT on her supporters to further her career.

Not exactly qualifications that prove a candidate to be qualified for the job. So why are you asking those who oppose her for facts instead of giving your own and then quickly (like every single Palin poster in this thread) listing what is wrong with Obama as if that proves ANYTHING about Palin, while you CONTINUE to fail to realize that people like David and I DON'T LIKE OBAMA. So quit going right back to him.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Nevermind...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
She is representative of the vast majority of thinking Americans.

Oh, the irony...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Palin Cult + Obama Cult + Limbaugh Cult + Orly Taitz Cult= One COMPLETELY screwed country

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The left can joke about Palin, but she's not a professional politician. She's dealt with the big corporate boys before and taken them to the shed.

She may not be brilliant - but she's canny.

And she can do one thing Obama can't.

Get a clearance.

You see, you have to have a background for that.

And not hang around communists, anarchists, and confessed homeland bombers.

Oh yeah. Obama is the man.

But not for long.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I know she is not exactly the brightest crayon in the box but is that really an issue anymore?
Hell, it's all about charisma and everything else is secondary.
Don't believe me, just look at who we have in the White House.

It's a shame it's gotten to this point but it is what it is.

Most people are like Pavlov's dog, show them a picture of Obama and they salivate, show them a picture of Bush or Palin and they attack the picture.
In this case the media is Pavlov himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join