It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin gets over 1,070 Invitations ! OMG !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Perhaps if you find deuterium breathers from Tau Alpha Cetikai 3 to be pleasing to the eye.

Now there's a refreshing touch of reality...
:shk:

reply to post by St Vaast

And if Palin's all they have to hang on to .. well, they don't have much, unfortunately

Nice attempt to disparage and belittle those who like Sarah Palin. Why do you need to attack the poster instead of the topic?

People can agree with and enjoy listening to (and looking at) an intelligent, sexy woman who is not intimidated by the MSM or the leftist fringe in America. That doesn't mean she's all they have left to 'cling to'. Many people like her just because it annoys people like you.

Sarah will be laughing all the way to the bank!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Equally funny is the fact that you ASSUMED I had even seen that thread. But, I'll go in there and say the same thing cuz I hate when lower the standards of ATS no matter WHICH side they are on.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I truly hope that the Republican party can do better than Palin for the nominee. I vote conservative, but I don't think we have a snowballs chance in hell of getting her elected. We can certainly find a person more suited for the position.
In my opinion what would really chap the libs is to get our own "man of color" who knows what he's doing. Then we could call them racists because they won't vote for him. How bout Alan Keyes?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

People can agree with and enjoy listening to (and looking at) an intelligent, sexy woman who is not intimidated by the MSM or the leftist fringe in America. That doesn't mean she's all they have left to 'cling to'. Many people like her just because it annoys people like you.

I question your judgment on the subject when you include the word "sexy" in your description of her and that you enjoy "looking at" her.

Try a more cerebral approach and I might listen.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

We're not talking about whether she would make a good president, David.

We're talking about your attacks on the OP and Sarah Palin with comments like this:

Do you have any more blatant right wing crap thread you want to post??

Seriously?

Do you know any facts? Do you have any idea about anything that is happening in this country?

What does Palin support? Where does Palin stand on this issues?

Do you know?

And regarding your comment on abortion, which is dubious, the point is not whether people think abortion should be legalized. The point is whether they agree with Obama's stance that a newborn that survives an abortion has no right be protected.

And I'm sad to say, it seems that you agree with Obama on this.

And 'Drill, baby, drill' is a position held by most Americans.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
I truly hope that the Republican party can do better than Palin for the nominee. I vote conservative, but I don't think we have a snowballs chance in hell of getting her elected. We can certainly find a person more suited for the position.
In my opinion what would really chap the libs is to get our own "man of color" who knows what he's doing. Then we could call them racists because they won't vote for him. How bout Alan Keyes?

Well, I certainly don't think she is ready for the presidency - yet. I wouldn't want her to run.

She can be oh so much more effective as a private citizen, doing what she is doing right now.

Just look at how she managed to sidetrack the health care debate with her 'Death Panel' metaphor. Brilliant! Just brilliant!

Btw...Alan Keyes is not the man. We should not select a candidate by color or gender only. That would make us as bad as the libs.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

We're talking about your attacks on the OP and Sarah Palin with comments like this:

Come on....have you looked at the threads he's posted today?

The point is whether they agree with Obama's stance that a newborn that survives an abortion has no right be protected.

You think I agree with that? And why IN THE HELL does that mean I should support Palin?

Yeah, I hear them chanting it 24/7. People want to use all resources...not just oil.

But let's get to your stance, or Palin's stance, on National Defense. What is it you agree with her on?

Bush supported drill baby drill right?

What was Bush's abortion stance?

What was Bush's stance on National Defense?

Oh...and what is Palin going to do to make government smaller?

[edit on 31-8-2009 by David9176]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by elaine

I question your judgment on the subject when you include the word "sexy" in your description of her and that you enjoy "looking at" her.

Try a more cerebral approach and I might listen.

Can't help it - I'm just a man!

Ah, so I lost another listener...how many does that make.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
How amazing that people think so highly of someone who betrayed all of those who voted her in, despite the fact that they knew she was running for president, after only months of beginning her new term in order to "become a star".

Don't you think that shows how much she looks out for her own self interests and not the interests of those who wanted her to continue to represent them?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I forgive you.
Sarah is a hottie!
She looked outstanding at the Republican events on TV.
It's show biz!
I'm wondering how many books will she sell?
My guess is 12 million. Maybe more!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176

Come on....have you looked at the threads he's posted today?

No I haven't. Why should that matter? A man can make ten bad posts and still post a good one..

The point is whether they agree with Obama's stance that a newborn that survives an abortion has no right be protected.

You think I agree with that? And why IN THE HELL does that mean I should support Palin?

I don't know, seeing as how you tried to say that the majority of Americans support abortion. I find that claim dubious.

Yeah, I hear them chanting it 24/7. People want to use all resources...not just oil.

And thinking people question the wisdom of sitting on plentiful resources just to promote a 'Green Dream' that is still far in the future.

Bush supported drill baby drill right?

What was Bush's abortion stance?

What was Bush's stance on National Defense?

Bush Bush Bush. Deflect deflect deflect.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

We're not talking about whether she would make a good president, David.

No, he's is just another ATS'er tired of people posting their "blatant" partisan crap on ATS. You called me out for calling out the OP by suggesting I was hypocrite for not posting the same chastisement in a thread I didn't even read or see. Now YOU'RE calling out a poster for making attacks on right wingers.

So, YOU'RE the one who only cares when attacks are made on those on your side. Ever hear of projecting yourself onto others?

And regarding your comment on abortion, which is dubious, the point is not whether people think abortion should be legalized. The point is whether they agree with Obama's stance that a newborn that survives an abortion has no right be protected.

Why would you assume he agrees with Obama on this? You just made a giant leap with that one. You also have a problem assuming that anyone who disagrees with your line of thinking MUST agree with Obama.

And where did you get that idea Obama supports such a thing? (seriously, I have no clue where he stands)

[edit on 31-8-2009 by nunya13]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

I forgive you.
Sarah is a hottie!
She looked outstanding at the Republican events on TV.
It's show biz!
I'm wondering how many books will she sell?
My guess is 12 million. Maybe more!

Pelosi sold 12. Not million, just 12.

I think Palin'll do just a wee bit better. . .

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
(we know LESS about her than we do Obama).

You are joking right? Ever since I saw this comment I have been looking at your posts as comedic satire. That is what you intended correct?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
Do you have any more blatant right wing crap thread you want to post??

Seriously?

Do you know any facts? Do you have any idea about anything that is happening in this country?

What does Palin support? Where does Palin stand on this issues?

Do you know?

Chap, I think the question is does Sarah Palin know? *chuckles

A

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Bush Bush Bush. Deflect deflect deflect.

The point of that was to show that there was ALMOST NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM. Cripes JSO.

You act like I'm some crazy Obama supporter when I've done nothing but criticize most everything he has done.

You are a HARD partisan who won't even look at the fails of your own party.

That's too bad.

I don't know, seeing as how you tried to say that the majority of Americans support abortion. I find that claim dubious.

They do...IN SOME FORM. The majority of people support it when it comes to RAPE AND INCEST.

That is not dubious...it's the truth. Deny it all you want to.

And thinking people question the wisdom of sitting on plentiful resources just to promote a 'Green Dream' that is still far in the future.

Yeah. And? I guess you think I don't agree with this?

What are we discussing again?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by KnoxMSP

Comedic satire? Please elaborate...seriously.

And I meant "knew" not "know". Now, let ME elaborate:

What I meant was that we knew less about her when she was announced as the VP candidate to run with McCain and everyone loved her just as fast and just as easily as they did when Obama became the Presidential candidate several months before anyone even knew who Sarah Palin was.

But, I digress, it's equally okay for people to fall so much in love with Palin that they start threads like these that might as well be a love letter to her, but people chastise Obama supporters for their equal devotion to him as Palin supporters have for her.

As someone said, who TRIED to call me out:

"Pot calling the kettle black?"

I'm was just making a point. Quite frankly, I find it very strange when ANYONE falls in love with a candidate, no matter what their party affiliation, as if they are going to save the world and make it into some sort of utopia.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 7redorbs

Chap, I think the question is does Sarah Palin know? *chuckles

Notice how he didn't answer?

I'm just calling out those who I think are part of the problem. The hardcore, blame the other party crowd that doesn't know anything but how to attack the other and ignore what the very people they have been supporting have been doing.

It's all over these boards. It's everywhere....

And despite all the problems facing this country right now....people are STILL doing the SAME DAMN THING...and quite frankly it's sickening.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Originally posted by nunya13
No, he's is just another ATS'er tired of people posting their "blatant" partisan crap on ATS. You called me out for calling out the OP by suggesting I was hypocrite for not posting the same chastisement in a thread I didn't even read or see. Now YOU'RE calling out a poster for making attacks on right wingers.

So, YOU'RE the one who only cares when attacks are made on those on your side. Ever hear of projecting yourself onto others?

Don't worry about me. I'll call them as hypocritical and double-standard when I see them.

Why would you assume he agrees with Obama on this? You just made a giant leap with that one. You also have a problem assuming that anyone who disagrees with your line of thinking MUST agree with Obama.

He has some vague and dubious notions on abortion. It is perfectly reasonable to 'vet' him when he makes such statements.

And where did you get that idea Obama supports such a thing? (seriously, I have no clue where he stands)
[edit on 31-8-2009 by nunya13]

Do some research on his votes in the Illinois state senate. Here's a nibbler:

Summary and comment by NRLC spokesman Douglas Johnson: "Newly obtained documents prove that in 2003, Barack Obama, as chairman of an Illinois state Senate committee, voted down a bill to protect live-born survivors of abortion -- even after the panel had amended the bill to contain verbatim language, copied from a federal bill passed by Congress without objection in 2002, explicitly foreclosing any impact on abortion. Obama's legislative actions in 2003 -- denying effective protection even to babies born alive during abortions -- were contrary to the position taken on the same language by even the most liberal members of Congress. The bill Obama killed was virtually identical to the federal bill that even NARAL ultimately did not oppose."

www.nrlc.org...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Notice how he didn't answer?

Hey, you want to give me some time to answer???

And don't throw that 'your party' label at me. I'm an independent. Doesn't mean I can't like a Republican or a Democrat though, now does it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join