It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin gets over 1,070 Invitations ! OMG !

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Angus123

Hi Angus,

But Republicans are morally bankrupt on the issue.

How so?

I don't have health care BTW.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Right, so you completely ignore the polls.

The majority of American's want her out of politic, I refer you to my last post.

The invitations are not a representation of the US. If you'd like to show me something that most people go by that proves that even 40 of americans want to here her speak go for it. (polls)

But right now, most think Palin is an idiot when it comes to politics, and should go home. Again, refer you to last post.

[edit on 9/4/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

When are you going to realize that you have no right to use your 'polls', your opinions, or a perceived 'popularity level' to determine who should speak, be in politics, fry fish, or dance?

This is America. We have a Constitution. We have freedom of expression for all people.

It doesn't matter if 99.9% of people don't want to listen to Palin. Or, even 100%. She still has that right to speak.

You don't like it, too bad. Censorship is not an option.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

Do you read before you post? Or do you just let whatever come out?

I was talking about this:

Clearly, a landslide victory is on the way thanks to Sarah. Americans love her.

From this.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I don't care. I was responding to your numerous responses about popularity being some kind of yardstick for rights.

Silly, meaningless pap like this:

Right, so you completely ignore the polls.

The majority of American's want her out of politic, I refer you to my last post.

The invitations are not a representation of the US. If you'd like to show me something that most people go by that proves that even 40 of americans want to here her speak go for it. (polls)

But right now, most think Palin is an idiot when it comes to politics, and should go home.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Again, putting words in my mouth.

Desperate?

Right, so you completely ignore the polls. The majority of American's want her out of politic, I refer you to my last post. The invitations are not a representation of the US. If you'd like to show me something that most people go by that proves that even 40 of americans want to here her speak go for it. (polls) But right now, most think Palin is an idiot when it comes to politics, and should go home.

Is your logic really so flawed? Again this was a reply to him saying:

Clearly, a landslide victory is on the way thanks to Sarah. Americans love her.

Are you really so clueless?

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT POPULARITY, MAYBE IF I TYPE IN CAPS IT WILL GET THROUGH YOUR HEAD, THIS IS ABOUT BEING ELECTED, AND YES POLLS DO MATTER WHEN IT COMES TO THAT.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Angus123

Hi Angus,

But Republicans are morally bankrupt on the issue.

How so?

I don't have health care BTW.

Republican reps take more from pharm and insurance than most Dems, but by no means hold a monopoly on the funds. As a result they put forth demonstrable lies... death panels (oh please) rationing, denials of care etc. They know full well that these terrors they're whipping up their uninformed base with are the very things insurance companies do on a daily basis. They deny care as often as possible... they employ armies of lobbyists to ensure that Washington does their bidding.

They look at the people in their districts and lie to their faces, and leave them to languish all so they can keep their campaign coffers full. That is the very definition of moral bankruptcy. And yes, Dems do it too. They all deserve our scorn.

And those same constituents go to these town halls packing heat and screaming nonsense. It's the perfect scam and they're the perfect patsies. They deserve to get their way in the end. They just don't know it.

So we have average Americans spouting these ridiculous talking points unwittingly defending the very companies that would bleed them dry and leave them to bankruptcy.

I'm sick of the garbage that passes for discourse in this country.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT POPULARITY, MAYBE IF I TYPE IN CAPS IT WILL GET THROUGH YOUR HEAD, THIS IS ABOUT BEING ELECTED, AND YES POLLS DO MATTER WHEN IT COMES TO THAT.

No need to shout.:shk:

Sarah Palin isn't running for office.

Does that help you to understand? Can you now get back on topic?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I think Uniceft17 is becoming unhinged.

The Obama cool aid is wearing off.
That 9.7% unemployment number did the trick.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It would be nice if he would discuss the 9.7 number and other issues. But he is hung up on popularity and poll numbers. Not surprising...I'd hate to have to defend Obamacare myself!

BOT...have you seen any of Palin's speaking schedules yet? Or are they still working on it?

I'd love to catch her if she came to this neck of the woods!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The OP assumed that if she was running for office that she would win with a landslide, I debunked it. Somehow you can't understand that for some unknown reason.

And this does have to do with the topic, everything I posted did.

In the OP:

Clearly, a landslide victory is on the way thanks to Sarah.
Americans love her.

Americans don't love her.
According to current polls she will not get elected.
Time to move along.

How does this not have to do with the topic?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   

This is the problem with the Palin maniacs.

They assume that if you don't like Palin that you support Obama, if that's the case then I guess most of the country loves Obama and Obamacare. Which I don't. So instead of assuming i'm an Obama supporter do you care to not deflect and discuss what I posted, which debunks what you said in your OP, or do you want to continue living in fantasy land where everyone loves Palin and everything is just peachy?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

It would be nice if he would discuss the 9.7 number and other issues. But he is hung up on popularity and poll numbers. Not surprising...I'd hate to have to defend Obamacare myself!

Once again, because I don't agree with you on Palin, I must love Obama and his policies. More deflection? Don't you ever learn.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Once again, because I don't agree with you on Palin, I must love Obama and his policies. More deflection? Don't you ever learn.

Sorry, but when you defend him at every opportunity, there is no other conclusion to draw.

Man up, stand for Obama if he is what you think is best for this country. He and Van Jones will unite the nation, eh?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

That 9.7% unemployment number did the trick.

Pretty cool to laugh about that

gotta admit, thats even too cool for me.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Deflection again?

I defend his policies when I think they are right, which has only happend 1 or 2 times. But most of the time no, i don't, are we gong to have to go to my post and thread history to line up my pro-obama and anti-obama statements to prove this?

You on the other hand can't say anything bad about Palin and acknowledge anything when someone says something right about her that you don't like, you either change the subject, run away, or bring obama up. It's like if Palin says it, it must be right, but I can discern, I tell it like it is, if Obama's doing something right i'll agree with him, if he does something wrong i'll disagree with him. I'll u2u some examples if you'd like because this isn't the place.

But this thread isn't about me, it's about Palin and how you and Eurisko want to change the subject whenever your debunked and called out.

Am I going to have to chase you out of this thread liked I chased you out of my other thread?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Am I going to have to chase you out of this thread liked I chased you out of my other thread?

Oh please, do refresh my memory. Which thread was that?

Think twice before you answer...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Kah ching Cougar babe Kah fuguckin' Ching! You go girl! Let's see. Even at the really low end of $30,000 a whack you are rich!

You could do 3 of those a week with your eyes closed! $90 K per week. Take August and December off. why not? First year...44 weeks $3,960,000! 2 years of that $7,920,000

The best part is you will make all that money pounding the pompous arses of Creep Slobberman, Koontie Couric, and Crisp Masscrews
week in & week out. Go girl God bless ya!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Its a good thing to make big bux no matter what!

Maybe now she can pay back the people in alaska for quiting on them!

Huh? Whats that?

Palin resignation costs Alaska at least $40,000

news.yahoo.com...

This real life comedy skit just gets better and better!
You cant make this stuff up!
And why would you ever want too!
Oh, ya, for the money. Shoulduh known.

Land of the greed, home of the 'fraid! Or... just extremely paranoid.
Enjoy the circus kiddies!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Thread.

I'm through here, I've done proved my point more than enough times. Everything in my thread had to do with the OT, i'm tired of your games, if your going to lie constantly just keep it to yourself because your always gonna get caught. (referring to you always saying americans love palin and somehow that you think the 1000 invitations is a validation of her popularity), i'm not an obsessed lib that hates Palin, i'm an independent who dislikes her, I don't hate anyone. I just don't like it when people lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join