It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin gets over 1,070 Invitations ! OMG !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Sarah Palin power is awesome!
This is why the *snip* toss and turn all night.
Clearly, a landslide victory is on the way thanks to Sarah.
Americans love her.

Go Sarah!
Sarah Palin Story

Mod Edit:Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

[edit on 31-8-2009 by GAOTU789]

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

That Palin should be receiving invitations says a lot about certain folk of voting age

It's disturbing

Very disturbing

+26 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Do you have any more blatant right wing crap thread you want to post??

Seriously?

Do you know any facts? Do you have any idea about anything that is happening in this country?

What does Palin support? Where does Palin stand on this issues?

Do you know?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Doesn't she look great in that pic i posted!
She brings a breathe of fresh air to ATS.
I'm just surrounded by great news today!
I hope she moves down here to the lower 48 states.
We need her closer.
She could live in Jackson Hole, Wyoming!
Cheney AND Harrison Ford live there.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Sarah Palin power is awesome!
This is why the Left Wing Loons toss and turn all night.

Do you guys believe if you say that often and with assurance that some day it will actually be true?

Why in the world would ANYONE be afraid of Sarah "You-Betcha" Palin?

She's her own worst enemy, and I believe she cost McCain the election because he too bought into this unfortunate hype. The power behind that bulb is just enough to keep it on dim.

God...Bill Maher was right.

- Lee

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
She can do speeches and write books all day long but guess what? She and McCain still lost the election and if Palin runs again...she will lose again!

Cling to Palin...she is all you have. And that's not much.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So when Sarah Palin has adoring fans..she's amazing and it "Sarah Palin power".

But when Obama has adoring fans they are brainwashed, messiah worshiping, Obamatrons?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Woo-hoo! Six figures for a speech! Go Sarah, go!

She is representative of the vast majority of thinking Americans. The left is in a tizzy, wondering how to stop this pitbull with lipstick. Problem is, they cannot stop her!

from David9176

What does Palin support? Where does Palin stand on this issues?

I know where she stands on energy policy.

I know where she stands on national defense.

I know where she stands on family values, including whether it is OK to toss a newborn that survives an abortion into a closet to die.

And I would rather have her around than that current failure in the big seat.

Call it 'blatant right wing crap' if you want. It shows your values.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

This is why the *snip* toss and turn all night.

We here on ATS strive to keep talk like this to a minimum...perferably non-existent.

You could just as easily state your excitement without also insulting half of the people on ATS.

I'm a liberal, I certainly ain't no loon.
I certainly am not afraid of Palin (we know LESS about her than we do Obama).
I hope we can get rid of Obama AND Palin and the likes of both of them for good.

I saw your other thread about being so excited about a projected Dem loss.

Dare I say you're *gasp* a republican?

I don't care if you are, but I don't know why you would ever think things will automatically be better with them in charge. They had their chance and they screwed things up pretty badly. Obama is just making a mound out of a mole hill with what the republicans left behind (but not children, mind you!! No, no...not the children).

Mod Edit: removed removed portion of quote

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

If she is representative of a vast majority of Americans, why then, didn't her and McCain win the race?

Vast majority would mean they would have at least won, no matter by how much.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
She can do speeches and write books all day long but guess what? She and McCain still lost the election and if Palin runs again...she will lose again!

Cling to Palin...she is all you have. And that's not much.

Oops! That was before the ObamaCare fiasco.
This is now AFTER the ObamaCare fiasco.
All those old people that Obama tried to throw under the bus will
be voting for Team Sarah Palin.
Think it through.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

We here on ATS strive to keep talk like this to a minimum...perferably non-existent.

You could just as easily state your excitement without also insulting half of the people on ATS.

Funny...I didn't see you protesting this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's an excerpt:

I definitely have - here is a list of sites nut cases can go and join and feel totally free and welcomed with open arms at being looooooooooooooons, looooooooooopy, luuuuuuuuluuuuuuuuuuus : Either this site is MODERATE, and MODERATED or its one of the following - which I should also add are UNDER the watchful gaze of the powers that be (the list comes from a list of sites that are monitored for loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonatic fringe) -a list which surprisingly represents most of the right wing attitudes found on this site - so without any further hesitation - here are some alternatives for the right wing loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopy, luuuuuuuuuuuuuluuuuuuuuus, loooooooooooons:

Pot, kettle, black???

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I used to work with a guy who could not walk by something without pushing a button. It didn't matter what it was, or what it did, he just loooooooooved pushing buttons.

That guy cracked me up!

Are you him?

You're going to get all these liberals frothing again, they're going to get their keyboards wet, and cause all sorts of electrical fires.

oh, by the way. . .

Palin does rock!

Just my humble -independant- opinion. . . .

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

If she is representative of a vast majority of Americans, why then, didn't her and McCain win the race?

Vast majority would mean they would have at least won, no matter by how much.

Because McCain was on the ticket. And because he sabotaged her efforts at every turn.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by David9176

Doesn't she look great in that pic i posted!
She brings a breathe of fresh air to ATS.

Perhaps if you find deuterium breathers from Tau Alpha Cetikai 3 to be pleasing to the eye.

The righties that think this represents the vast majority are spending far too much time in direct contact with the noxious atmosphere while using respirator gear of substandard quality.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Good post

It's actually quite sad and disturbing to see people clutching at what they themselves MUST know to be a very soggy straw

And if Palin's all they have to hang on to .. well, they don't have much, unfortunately

it's genuinely sad

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Sorry to say even you got it wrong.
Palin was chosen by McCain because he was supposed to lose.

Stack the deck and then drive the sheep to the right gate with the right disinfo or bring in someone who will do it for you.

Only during his last speech were he accepts defeat does he speak with true eloquence.

He knew Obama was a fraud but, he is part of the new order so he played his part and they used Palin to do just what they knew she would, be herself and make McCain look bad.

The insiders control the election, so how else would Obama get in.? Give the people what they think they want, with what you want them to have and then do it your way and blame them for their vote.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I know where she stands on energy policy. I know where she stands on national defense. I know where she stands on family values, including whether it is OK to toss a newborn that survives an abortion into a closet to die.

Yeah...I know.....Drill Baby Drill. I didn't forget.

National Defense? I don't know what she stands on...as far as I know it's the same as Bush's stance...which quite frankly SUCKS.

I know where she stands on abortion...she's against any and all of it. While I myself am against it personally...the MAJORITY of people are not.

It won't be overturned if for some crazy ass reason she was ever in office.

Other than that...what else is there?

She believes in small government right? What is she going to do to make it smaller???

I consider myself a Conservative...*snip*

Yes, I felt bad on how she was treated in the media...especially her family..which really ticked me off.

But that doesn't mean she'd make a great president. Just because she agrees with your abortion stance doesn't make her a good President either.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by David9176]

Mod Edit:Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Perhaps if you find deuterium breathers from Tau Alpha Cetikai 3 to be pleasing to the eye.

Excuse me (T&C) but deuterium breathers from Tau Alpha Cetikai 3, are hot!

And so are Palins ideas on health reform. (had to stay on topic)

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sarah Palin can enjoy all the publicity she wants from her adoring fans.

If she makes more money doing this than she did before, than maybe she is doing something for 'their' country.

Maybe she's an entirely different person when she isn't on the spot. That's the problem with politics/news media and their mind control games.

There is something unique about her, but when she talks as if plucking words like berries off a 'bush' I want to mute or change the channel, because it makes me dizzy like a carnival ride.

So, would that make her a Political Carny?

en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join