It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hello Anthra!

I just read one of your web pages. You said that one of your issues is about health on Earth.
Could you explain it please?

Thank's
SNC

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Beamish, I think you completely misunderstand.

Believe it or not, I really wish I did. But when I read this:

I think this is more a matter of perspective. You keep on INSISTING that my philosophical bent is at the core of my posts. And, I saying its not.

And I believe it is. And I believe you are cherry-picking concepts that will appeal to the ATS readership. Why? I cannot get this out of my mind, and nor should anyone else especially considering your above quote (my emphasis):

I am Anthra-Andromda of the Clan Kabuklm; the two year old child of D'Arna-Shat and Neva-con, the current monarchs of the Great Andromedan Empire. I am the Crown Prince of that Empire, and the Prince-Priest of the premier Esoteric Order in the Galaxy. (Rather grandiose don't ya think?)

My purpose here on this rock is to help Earth Humans to realize their fullest spiritual potential and to help lead them to Light, Life, Love and Liberty. I bring this simple message: THELEMA.

beyond-the-illusion.com...

That is you writing in 1993, isn’t it? So when you say (again, my emphasis):

Granted, at some level, the personal philosophies of everyine is at the core of everything they do, its unavoidable. But, to continue to insist that Crowley made me do this is wholly unreasonable.

and

When I started this thread I had not one single thought of Crowley or Thelema. I still feel that this has no place in this discussion.

what are we to think? Has the Crowned Prince lost his faith, changed his mind or is he deliberately obfuscating the truth? Which is it?

Bringing up the Crowley WAS a valid question and issue, but, when I said it had no bearing on this, you should have dropped it.

Why? Just because you say so? You take your name from one of his “channeled” entities, you name your “mother” after that entities mother and you have openly stated that you are here to spread Thelema.

So how is it not relevant?

Reluctance to admit to your own beliefs and how they impact on your thread subject insinuates that you were unwilling to mention it for whatever reason or regretful of a once deeply held belief now lost. Either way, the foundations of your claims are seriously undermined both intellectually and motivation-wise.

Tell me, if I were a Christian, or Islam, or Buddist, would that make a difference? From your actions; the answer must be NO.

Very astute, but not difficult to have guessed.

The statement that evoked your response here would never have been made if you had not so doggedly persued what should have been a moot point. And, it doesn't seem quite legitimate to goad someone into making a statement, then condemn them for makeing it. [just my opinion]

How did I “goad” you into suggesting that I work for a three letter organization? By not believing you? In that case, is it fair to assume that you must have lived your life thinking that “they” have been following you for years?

Have you ever read ANY of Crowley's material? You show a complete lack of understanding expecially of Thelema.

My understanding or not of Thelema is quite irrelevant, isn’t it? I do know it promotes “do what thou will”. So how does that impact on my will to oppose those who I believe are erroneously stating they are an alien?

Now, if we can, please, drop this foolishness. I have no desire to bring Crowley or Thelema into this. My only desire is to help with the disclosure process.

Can I refer you to the above ’93 quote? Are you now refuting it? And if you want to help with the disclosure process, why are you on ATS?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Good Day Anthra!

Do you have special powers other than knowledge?
I mean telepathy, shape-shifting, etc?

Btw. I tried about communicating with your pals above Earth, but nothing came, maybe I'm not good meditater.

SNC

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by snc24

Everyone is telepathic.

Anthra is in a humans body. He has all the powers of a human, which, well, is quite a damn lot. It's just that generally people fail to realise just slightly how amazing the human body really is.

Jacob

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I believe are erroneously stating they are an alien?

And, here I think is the real reason you so vehemently dog this thread. YOU don't believe I'm ET. Yet you have NO evidence that might indicat otherwise, so you bring up anything you can to "prove" me wrong. Question is: does it? NO. Does it prove I'm not ET? Again, NO!

Until it can be conclusively proven, through science, that I'm not ET... nothing you say will matter much. I have WAY more evidence right now that DOES indicate I'm ET than you can get to indicate I am not. So, either get your Ducks together or give it up.

You take your name from one of his “channeled” entities, you name your “mother” after that entities mother and you have openly stated that you are here to spread Thelema.

Huh?!? I did not take my name from one of Crowley's "channeled" entities, nor did I name my mother after the mother of a channeled entity. I'm afraid you have fallen completely off the wall with this one...it is a complete misunderstanding.

Really...you continue to show that you don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This information does seem to be close to what other's have said, who I respect. Since another possible disclosure date has been tentatively set for late spring, early summer of 2010 I think this is a really important year, and especially for those who are more aware, some of whom are receiving contact. Use your insight and ask about this, pray to the Prime Creator, as you see Her to be. Ask your contacts or those monitoring you. We're at a crossroads, a very big one. Unity is the answer, its the passing of the test and it involves saying NO to the leaders, and not fighting in any wars, reaching out and ensuring that all things are shared equally, it also involves learning the living way, which is all refusing to engage in conflict and finding ways to resolve all difficulties through non hurtful ways, along with learning to develop insight and listen to the voice of mother earth and nature. We must make repairs, and help to heal.

Shouldn't this information be negotiated with a greater number than 100 individuals? I was told that China and EU were more behind such an outcome than of course the annanuki controlled US/UK. But for real disclosure and real agreements that would bring about a wonderful future for this, this information must reach the average person, and we should be establishing grass roots embassadors so that the leaders truly understand that we are watching them. The other alternative in this crossroads is that earth is going to renew herself. We will see earth changes, at this point we can greatly mitigate them by choosing unity. I have wondered how the average middle class person would feel about such a huge announcement from the various governments, but in comparison to the huge loss of life in a renewal, this is minor. And there are so many, amongst the homeless, the poor, the struggling that would take to the streets, dancing and giving thanks over this information. Establishing mediation groups, prayer groups for unity, for acceptance of a new and upgraded world and a future for our children should be spread everywhere grassroots.

Instead of just criticizing this information, a wiser approach would be to realize that if this isn't true, something very similar most likely is. This should be something you examine in your hearts, use your insight, or psi with, and seek contact as well. You should be trying to develop awareness, and seeking answers, not from the critics, but from your own inner self. Meditate and ask for oneness with your higher self, and to awaken to who you are, and who your family is, and ask for signs.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes, disclosure will come soon. The Governments cannot hide forever, but what i don't think is that the USA will come first.
Something is telling me that China will be the first to fully disclose everything, followed by some European countries, and lastly USA.

I'm not so sure that the Annunaki control the USA/Uk. The 3 Elite Families are Annunakai, which in turn, control the USA. (Du Pont, Rothschild, Rockefeller) and i think the Annunakai have some people higher up, but they don't have full control. There is also alot of positive turned Annunaki too.

If the Government(s) disclosed right now, with everything we knew, we would have alot of time to get people to see the truth, and for everyone to prepair for everything.

Love&Light

Jacob

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by snc24
Good Day Anthra!

Btw. I tried about communicating with your pals above Earth, but nothing came, maybe I'm not good meditater.

SNC

No, I don't think I have any special powere. Telepathy, and many of the other 'psychic' poweres are things anyone can learn to do. In fact there is some evidence to suggest that some of these poweres are actually suppressed in very young children by their parents. Though I don't think this is a conscious thing.

Telepathy, I think is probably very common in the very young, though without training, they probably learn to just turn it off, like most of the rest of us have. I'm only now beginning to learn how to control telepathy, and it isn't easy. Turning off the flood, while allowing selective individuals through can be hard, yet the key seems to be simply allowing it.

And, in your experiment...you may have been trying too hard...relax and "let" it happen.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Thats a good point.

SNC, i don't know if you are familiar with Tai Chi's 70% rule. It means you should never try 100%. The most you should give is 70%. When you try "100%" you'll find you are trying to hard. With 70, it is more relaxed, and allows you to stay focus on the goal ahead rather than "I must do it, I will do it"

Might help.

Jacob

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

No, I don't think I have any special powere. Telepathy, and many of the other 'psychic' poweres are things anyone can learn to do. In fact there is some evidence to suggest that some of these poweres are actually suppressed in very young children by their parents. Though I don't think this is a conscious thing.

Hi,

Well this comes as a surprise for me, after all i once asked about what made you so special to your people and your answer was:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What makes me so special? I have aquired a set of skills that allows me to more directly manipulate the universe with my mind. At present these are still rather un-developed, but usable to a large extent. Also, I'm not so sure that using these skills for personal gain is ethical.

And now you don't have any 'powers'..

I've been reading this thread for a while, didn't wanted to post because I've realized that no matter what evidence we may bring forward that you have hidden intentions, you will remain fixed on your reality, but i want to at least post this for people's consideration.

I have two questions for you:

- How many years have you been going on with this? why sometimes you are declaring yourself the prince and all that stuff, and in other sites, recently instead you say you want to know and you 'think' you 'might' be alien, but you are not sure? and want to discover who you are? this contradicts everything you are saying here and takes away all your credibility.

- Why have you ignored the question by Beamish about your original post on 1993, i think you should clarify that, because it also contradicts what you have written here so far, specially since you are denying any association to that original set of beliefs.

Man, you've been doing this story for what? almost 20 years now? and it is always the same, you are saving for the DNA test, and you are two years old, in your race years, since 1993, this doesn't make any sense, but really, no sense at all. In your own words, what have you accomplished in this 16+ years of repeating the same story over and over again?

My purpose here on this rock is to help Earth Humans to realize their fullest spiritual potential and to help lead them to Light, Life, Love and liberty. I bring this simple message: THELEMA.

This also is very confusing to me, you say you are here to realize the full spiritual potential of earth humans, but your story on ATS says otherwise, you were placed here because your parents negotiated with weapons and whatever, and you want to get off this planet you have stated that before several times, in fact, you said you wanted disclosure to happen because that way you would be able to return to your parents, again this doesn't make any sense, you contradict yourself quite a lot.

Care to explain? i am one of those humans you say you came here to help realize full spiritual potential, so i guess i am entitled to an explanation at least, or maybe i am an alien too and came here to destroy you or at least discredit you? or i work for the government that supposedly doesn't allow your parents to get close to you or take you away, but at the same time does allow you to go freely on the street and talk with your mother daily and even meet them once in a while? what?

No sense at all.. if you had a good message to give to human race, why did you had to involve aliens and the prince of the universe and Neo savior of human race and who knows what else? what about instead of all that, just simply state your message, as Gandhi did, or Buddha, or Jesus?

Kai

[edit on 6-9-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

Yes, disclosure will come soon. The Governments cannot hide forever, but what i don't think is that the USA will come first.
Something is telling me that China will be the first to fully disclose everything, followed by some European countries, and lastly USA.

I'm not so sure that the Annunaki control the USA/Uk. The 3 Elite Families are Annunakai, which in turn, control the USA. (Du Pont, Rothschild, Rockefeller) and i think the Annunakai have some people higher up, but they don't have full control. There is also alot of positive turned Annunaki too.

If the Government(s) disclosed right now, with everything we knew, we would have alot of time to get people to see the truth, and for everyone to prepair for everything.

Love&Light

Jacob

Yes, I agree those 3 families amongst others! And they are from Sumerian days. They have no wish to end current affairs or allow for humanities freedom, this is why I am suggesting that more than a small elite group that Anthra Andromeda suggests he would be suprised if it was even 100, is needed.

I have been told by others that what he is talking about is real, but that it is in larger numbers, this negotiation is ongoing and involves Andromeda, which does have its own stations, the Federation, which involves members of both galaxies, many races which also include those from Pleiades, Sirius and others. Lyra is being misunderstood in a sense, for the major planet in that system was one of the casualties that suffered under the Old Empire, when the annanuki enslaved many planets. They did take refuge in a variety of systems, those that could.

By insight I mean those that can use their psi or knowing and attempt to read this energy or seek for answers. Being such an important issue, this cannot be allowed to be shelved or avoided by less than 100 leaders, it needs a more grass roots response.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Yeah, those 3 families have been reincarnated into themselves since Sumerian days.
They've controlled, destroyed and enslaved many Planets so far in this Galaxy and maybe even beyond the Milky Way, i have no clue to if they've got as far as Andromeda. Earth to them is no different. We have a long history, alot of humanity is inter-species in Source, rather than from a specific place, so we have a lot of people helping us out.

Most of the Planets are now free, and the Annunaki Old Empire is almost completely gone. The Annunaki Home Planet is gone, they have almost no where left to hide. In fact, Earth is one of their last hide outs.

Yes, Lyra has been destroy, that is a friend of mines Source. Like you said, refugees were forced to other Planets and star systems, i think some even took sanctuary in Andromeda.

Jacob

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Thank you for replying. You seem to be quite aware yourself.
Many here are various species, though many are lyraean. And there are those who are here, incarnated or otherwise, attempting to change things in a positive way as well, and perhaps some of these ones from Lyra are very much concerned because they have family that have been trapped here for some time.

But this message is being discounted, and it is so significant. Just following some of the info from exopolitics, it talks along similar lines. With so many watching for signs of earth changes and with so much abuse of humanity and nature occurring on this planet by the criminals running things, this is information that needs to be brought into the awareness of the people.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

No problem. This needs to be heard. Seems that people tend to disregard it, but atleast some people can see the Truth.

I am still not sure on my Source. It's something i need to find out, maybe a deep meditation will help me on that one.

I've never been on Exopolitics, i will give it a look, see what i can find out.

This is a good chat, nice to see some more people who are aware.

Sal' Met Jarin

Jacob

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I could agree that these negotiations should probably be in the hands of way more than 100. But, unfortunately, the reality is, at this point ET's don't exist, at least not officially. So we (the ETs) are left working with the enlightened governments, and that limits human involvment, expectally when so much secrecy is involved. We (both Humans and ET) must strip away the layers of all this BS and insure a public disclosure, not to just the "enlightened" countries, but to everyone on the planet. Then we can start the real work of accepting Earth into the stellar community, and assisting with the issues Humans have.

Yes...unity is a very large part of the solution. It is unity that will do away with the hidden power bases, and corruption that exists everywhere on Earth..."for naught can unite the divided but Love" [sorry yall, but I felt I had to throw that little bit in from "The Book of the Law"]. But, it is true, when love becomes universal, and man is truly united, nothing will be able to stop him, nor want to.

My information about these meetings so far: Russa insists on a level playing field...everything shared equally. China was at first reluctant, but seems to be taking a view more like Russias. The EU, seems to have always had the opinion that this whole process is way overdue. The UK is closer to the EU than the US.

And, the US is dragging their feet. It seems that the US, or more correctly the US military/incustrial complex (and probably even more accurately the Industrial complex) does not want any sort of disclosure. This will be the hardest to fight. But, with enough people comming forth with their stories, enough whistles blown, enough covert government or military programs leading toward disclosure; the truth will see the light of day, and the SOBs that 'think' they run the world will be left wanting.

As for your 'renewal' and Earth Changes; these are going to happen no matter what Man does. Just as it did to the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. The major difference here is Man has the ability to survive thise changes, but, it is up to him to create the required unity to do so.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Well this comes as a surprise for me, after all i once asked about what made you so special to your people and your answer was:

What makes me so special? I have aquired a set of skills that allows me to more directly manipulate the universe with my mind. At present these are still rather un-developed, but usable to a large extent. Also, I'm not so sure that using these skills for personal gain is ethical.

And now you don't have any 'powers'.

Actually, I said "no special powers", but if you like; no powers. I have nothing that any other being within the universe can't or doesn't have...its a matter of knowledge and training. Not unlike my ability to program computers, to many this is a skill that is beyond their reach. To write operating systems, to program automated factories, these are all rather esoteric tasks. Yet, none of it is truly beyond the reach of anyone who applies themselves to learn.

I have two questions for you:

- How many years have you been going on with this? why sometimes you are declaring yourself the prince and all that stuff, and in other sites, recently instead you say you want to know and you 'think' you 'might' be alien, but you are not sure? and want to discover who you are? this contradicts everything you are saying here and takes away all your credibility.

- Why have you ignored the question by Beamish about your original post on 1993, i think you should clarify that, because it also contradicts what you have written here so far, specially since you are denying any association to that original set of beliefs.

1. I have no absolute proof of where I'm from. Until I get it, that question will remain unanswered...simple as that. I have no need to discover "who I am", that task is complete. And, if had truly read an understood what I have written all those years ago, then you would see that there is no contradiction.

2. Again, there is no contradiction, nor is there any denial. You have questions in your mind, as does Beamish, having questions does not constitute dontradiction or denial. I could submit that you and Beamish need to get a handle on who you ar and where you are going, but, I'' defer that to a later date.

I'm still looking for the contradiction you claim is in what I write; I beginning to think that the conratdiction in in your own mind. Clear and center yourself, then reread all of it, you will see that it tells but one story, though the latter stuff is from a more informed perspective.

[edit on 6-9-2009 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

By insight I mean those that can use their psi or knowing and attempt to read this energy or seek for answers. Being such an important issue, this cannot be allowed to be shelved or avoided by less than 100 leaders, it needs a more grass roots response.

And hence the covert programs to lead to disclosure. By making this information to everyone, such grass-roots initiatives may be started. I doubt that the governments (Human an alien) will allow 'the common man' to participate in negotiations, but, by many people being aware of whats going on, a good degree of "oversight" can be implemented. This will keep everyone honost, forthcomming, and transparent.

I too feel that if this process is allow to go on "behind closed doors" the Humans of Earth will again get the short end of the stick. But, again, by bringing this out into the open Man has a good chance of winning.

[and to my detractors; all you are doing is allowing PTB to gain an upper hand in all this. Your skepticism IS good, keep it healthy, but you don't need to be quite so venomous about it.]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by snc24
Good Day Anthra!

SNC

Telepathy, I think is probably very common in the very young, though without training, they probably learn to just turn it off, like most of the rest of us have. I'm only now beginning to learn how to control telepathy, and it isn't easy. Turning off the flood, while allowing selective individuals through can be hard, yet the key seems to be simply allowing it.

And, in your experiment...you may have been trying too hard...relax and "let" it happen.

Hey Thank's Anthra!

I understand.
We/I are/am looking for the magical and fantastic, sorry about that.
I will try again!

SNC

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH

Thats a good point.

SNC, i don't know if you are familiar with Tai Chi's 70% rule. It means you should never try 100%. The most you should give is 70%. When you try "100%" you'll find you are trying to hard. With 70, it is more relaxed, and allows you to stay focus on the goal ahead rather than "I must do it, I will do it"

Might help.

Jacob

Thank you Jacob!
It's true. Good point!

SNC

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

the octopus people are the council of eight who swim in our oceans ,they have the high command here. they have chosen our peoples unworthy and will spu a vile black death apon the earth. listen to me, i heard it from the council of the eight.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join