It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by acidsweep

I'll keep it simple, PROVE IT. Show us irrefutable proof (you have shown none so far). This is a very simple thing to understand.

In the Gray Area no proof, evidence, or logic is required.

edit on 8/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

The only reason why I'm even requesting 'proof', is because the OP has said this very same thing to people who have posted in reply (negating), refuting his 'proof'.

ie. The obvious cgi photo he tried to pass off as the real mccoy.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The obvious cgi photo he tried to pass off as the real mccoy.

Yeah. Well, that would fall into another category.
Sneaky spaceman. Thought he could put one over on us Earthers.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I'll keep it simple, PROVE IT. Show us irrefutable proof (you have shown none so far). This is a very simple thing to understand.

And I have given you evidence, that is the best anyone can do. If it does not constitute "proof" to you; fine, leave in peace. But, you do not have license to become uncivilized and abusive simply because you don't beleive.

You need to accept the fact that the evidence is all I have at this time. It is rather incomplete, and I may not present more. With attitudes like yours; Why should I try to prove anything to you? You have already demonstrated that there is no evidence you will accept, so more would be a waste of my time and resources.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Actually Phage I wouldn't. My skills at animation, the use of the tools, etc. are about good enough fr "low rent" commercial stuff. Short videos selling something, or something like that. So, I'm not likely to try to actually "pass off" something I made that involves CGI skills.

Now, I would try to "pass off" a body of code as ecommerce, course it would also work like it should. I would try to "pass off" a body of code as a forms manager suitable for use in the insurance industry; that works too.

So, you see; if I'm going to "pass off" anything, it will be within my skill set, and, I'll be successful.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

So, you see; if I'm going to "pass off" anything, it will be within my skill set, and, I'll be successful.

You haven't gotten close to doing it so far.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

It's quite sad really.

I'm not a ufologist (I studied computer science, and work as a programmer), but very interested in subjects like this. I am very open and hope that there is life on other planets and galaxies. I've seen things in the sky that would make a person wonder "is that a ufo?", but the OP just craps (lack for a better word).all over it with his so-called 'proof'.

If people are going to lie, at least make it somewhat believable. His information has done nothing more than discredit and make everyone in this type of field look like loons (which he might actually be trying to do).

ps. I've read many of your posts, and even though you do a lot of debunking (which is a good thing!), it helps weed out the fakes to make room for the truth. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as skeptic as you are, I think you (like myself) also hope there are other intelligent 'beings' out there.
edit on 18-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidsweep

The only reason why I'm even requesting 'proof', is because the OP has said this very same thing to people who have posted in reply (negating), refuting his 'proof'.

I did not try to pass it off as real. You assumed that,

And, I got exactally the reaction I expected. The problem is; if that had been real, you would have said the same thing.

I prolly should have stood my ground; I doubt anyone could "prove" it was CGI.

You make the mistake of thinking that I am like everyone else; I'm not! You have never en#ered anything like me before, and you never will again. No matter how many incarnations you have.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by acidsweep

I did not try to pass it off as real. You assumed that,

And, I got exactally the reaction I expected. The problem is; if that had been real, you would have said the same thing.

I prolly should have stood my ground; I doubt anyone could "prove" it was CGI.

You make the mistake of thinking that I am like everyone else; I'm not! You have never en#ered anything like me before, and you never will again. No matter how many incarnations you have.

You did try to pass it off as the real thing. Only when multiple people refuted it, did you change your story.

link   

And I have given you evidence, that is the best anyone can do. If it does not constitute "proof" to you; fine, leave in peace. But, you do not have license to become uncivilized and abusive simply because you don't beleive.

You need to accept the fact that the evidence is all I have at this time. It is rather incomplete, and I may not present more. With attitudes like yours; Why should I try to prove anything to you? You have already demonstrated that there is no evidence you will accept, so more would be a waste of my time and resources.

Etharzi od Oma

Nobody has to leave in peace because they are calling you out and demanding proof of your claims.

The forum description:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

link   

You make the mistake of thinking that I am like everyone else

You have no idea how wrong you are about that.

; I'm not!

I know. But you are Earth human. 100%

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Nobody has to leave in peace because they are calling you out and demanding proof of your claims.

The forum description:

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

Thank you for setting him straight.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You haven't gotten close to doing it so far.

Haven't gotten close to what being a successful software engineer? I have 38 years that disagree. I have applications in use today by several industries (you want a list?)

I may not be a very successful ET here on ATS, but everyehere else? There was a time in my career that I was almost a "god" (I'm glad that's long gone) Spokane, Wa. circa 2001; the legend of "jimmy clause". I still work with the guy that started that, and he still tells everybody that I can do anything (that gets difficult at times).

Now, If all y'all would drop your damn prejudices, let your mind open back up. Communicate like something civilized; yo might find that lil Anthra is way more genuine than ya think. But the entering with ad hominem, insults, and other crap just isn't the mark of someone who is seeking truth; indeed it is the mark of One who abhors truth, and is actively trying to deny it to all. You quite simply do not have the Right.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Haven't gotten close to what being a successful software engineer? I have 38 years that disagree. I have applications in use today by several industries (you want a list?)

Haven't gotten close to passing off your tale as true.

How very nice for you that you are (maybe) a successful software engineer. May you live long and prosper.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Haven't gotten close to passing off your tale as true.

No. No I haven't; didn't expect to either. I could tell some stories, but they are just more of the same, and I'm not sure I want to fight my keyboard that much.

But, it's okay; I learned quite a lot about Terrestrials. Unfortunately, it may have been the hard way though.

How very nice for you that you are (maybe) a successful software engineer. May you live long and prosper.

Thank you.
I do well enough in "semi-retirement".

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
~ATTENTION~

The topic of this thread is "Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]"

Please keep comments on topic and refrain from commenting upon one another.

Thanks.

Hefficide
ATS Moderator

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

reply to post by ZetaRediculian

They say a picture is worth 10,000 words. In this case it is true. You have in one single image managed to prove that you are not thinking at all about these things. Youare just "jerking your knee" and spewing any nonsense that comes up.

knee jerking? The picture that you posted reminded me of the space invaders game I played when I was a little boy. There seems to be about the same amount of pixels that comprise each image. Your image is a "battleship" as is mine.

One might ask; "why did you post that insipid image?" However, One should not expect an answer that is either intelligent, or logical.

interesting underhanded statement. based on what exactly?

So, I will ask this; Is it really too much to ask, that you at least behave in a civilized, intelligent manner? I don't think it is.

I have been nothing but civilized with you. however, you have been attempting to insult me every chance you get. what you consider uncivilized may be my attempt at understanding your humanness. I have not tried to insult you but have defended myself and have made some brilliant observations.

One observation is that you like to insult people. You talk about how skilled you are at CGI and how much you have accomplished. You put people down while building yourself up. This is symptomatic that you have what psychologists would call an inferiority complex.

Another observation is that you talk about how special you are and refer to others as "Terrestrials" as if they are beneath you. for instance, you have 3 therapists. 2 you consider Terrestrials which implys the other is...alien?
This would suggest grandiosity

The grandiosity section of the Diagnostic Interview for Narcissism (DIN) (Second edition) is as follows:[3]

1.The person exaggerates talents, capacity and achievements in an unrealistic way.
2.The person believes in his/her invulnerability or does not recognise his/her limitations.
3.The person has grandiose fantasies.
4.The person believes that he/she does not need other people.
5.The person overexamines and downgrades other people, projects, statements, or dreams in an unrealistic manner.
6.The person regards himself/herself as unique or special when compared to other people.
7.The person regards himself/herself as generally superior to other people.
8.The person behaves self-centeredly and/or self-referentially.
9.The person behaves in a boastful or pretentious way.

Securely buttressed by such self-beliefs, 'in a grandiose identity...all that is unpleasant to my self-image I can ditch. I can look down my nose with contempt at the child-like ways of my fellows, and I can get rid of my infantile self by pushing somewhere'[4] outside myself. However the downside to putting myself into a grandiose state is that 'the grandiose self is extremely vulnerable, and...if something does not go my way, I make a great fuss, because I am a king who has been frustrated'.[5]

I rest my case

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

And with you being a software engineer one has to think you could have come up with something better than this..

Since you seem to be offering a list would be nice, but that is your call....

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

And with you being a software engineer one has to think you could have come up with something better than this..

Since you seem to be offering a list would be nice, but that is your call....

But why can't he get a new keyboard?

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join