It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andromedan Presence near Earth [pt. 1]

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
ENOUGH!

No more personal attacks.

Posting Bans will be handed out.

~Tenth

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
All of you trolls need to take a look at Phage's posts.

Phage does not accept anything I have to say any more that any of you. But, Phage is civilized about it
He will actually do his due diligence, even if I don't like his sources. But, he at least tries, and is civilized in his response.

All of you could learn much from this Terrestrial.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Your vision is weak, but, that notwithstanding; PROVE IT!

Actually my vision is fine, but you say prove it well you did admit to trying to pass off something you knew was fake, so what more proof do you want?

So by definition you tried to further this hoax with your picture of the command ship.

Nothing personal just my observation...
edit on 18-8-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
This thread is a hoax. No real proof has been provided what so ever.

Cgi images do not constitute proof, nor does the op's words.

This is a sorry thread made to misguide everyone further from the truth.

Indeed, the men in white will be knocking at your door soon if u keep it up. Disgusting thread!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

No, Phage I didn't misread the headers. From the file you posted
Yes, and it the same as the date and time on the "browse" image.

I'm looking for raw data on this image:
I gave it to you. Try flipping and mirroring the FITS image as I said. Note the location of the "stars" (more cosmic ray strikes) near the "object". The FITS image is upside down and backwards in relation to the "browse" image.

No, the object is beside the pylon, has an intensity that is orders of magnitude aboce all other energy striking the device, save for the planet / star. This objects "heat" signature is far aboce any cosic ray, and is second only to the other object. The "object" is far to organized to be random, has shape, etc. so it is very unlikely to be a cosmic ray.
No, it is within the shadow of the pylon. The direct application of the energy from cosmic ray particles frequently exceeds the light of distant stars and planets. You are not seeing a heat signature. It is a cosmic ray strike.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

even if I don't like his sources.

Yes, reject data which does not conform to your hypothesis. Is that how Andromedan science works?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

a question?....i have been to your website... and it is interesting, but the information there can be found with a rudimentary search of the internet, and is quite pedestrian as far as revealing any new type of science...as with all humans, it is our very nature TO NOT trust people..as a species. we have came close to annihilation several times due to trusting or not trusting others.

As a species, my peple have been conquered and enslaved at least twice, waged several "galacitc" wars (the wars were'nt all that big; not on a truly galactic scale).

Trust is a dificult thing, and you should not give it away, you should make those who get, work for it. Being skeptical is exactally what I want and expect; however, that skepticism ust be tempered with intelligence and work to find truth.

so, being skeptical is not to say that you are lying, but it does mean that there has to be a much higher level of proof.
by the way if the information on your website is to be revealing, and helpful to us humans....why is it copywrited??

It is copyrighted because;
1. it is my right. It is my work
2. I've had intellectual property stolen from me twice; at a cost to me of millions of dollars. I have difficulty releasing anything without full copyright notice.

You should understand, that just because it is copyrighted, doesn't mean that I won't extend certain copyrights to those who ask properly.

My site doesn't contain much "new" science yet. However my papers on "GTM" and the aethyr are far from "pedestrian" (I kind of like that characterization
). The paper on the aethyr along with some other esoteric papers I've written are actuall rather "faous" in their own circles. They have been publish in several languages, and are enjoyed by those who study such such estoteric things By the way; all of that material is in the public domain.

Also on the site now is a paper on a rather different type "space drive". Taken fro an old paper of mine. And, I am planning to post another on Gravito-electromagnetic field drives, and perhaps one on Zero Point Energy Pumps.

I think perhaps what many don't understand is that I don't have to do this, I didn't have to stay on your rock. I could have left in 09. I somehow managed to cnvince others that I should stay; to help out if needed. Even now, I could just sit here and watch all of y'all get flushed, but I do what I think I should to try to prevent that.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Yes, reject data which does not conform to your hypothesis. Is that how Andromedan science works?

Careful Phage, you're making too much sense!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I did not I rejected it, only that I don't like the source. If I were to reject anything of yours Phage, I would extend the courtesy of reading it, and knowing "why" I rejected it, if I infact did reject.

No Phage, you are one of the few who I actually have great respect for. My opinion of your inforation my not show it, but it truly is there. You are one of the few who will do his due diligence, and that says quite a lot to me.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Actually my vision is fine, but you say prove it well you did admit to trying to pass off something you knew was fake, so what more proof do you want?

Yes, I posted a 3D odel, inresponse to a request for an image. If you want something you must properly ask. Then you may receive.

So by definition you tried to further this hoax with your picture of the command ship.

Nothing personal just my observation...[

Again, your "vision" is flawed. You are only "seeing" that which you want. No other things are visible to you. You have made up your mind, and will not consider anything else.

You take, what was probably a bad decision, in response to trolls, and try to make it something it isn't.

Just how is that good vision, how is that just, how does that help you or your species? Perhaps IF you turned down you venom and tried to listen, maybe did your due dilligence. Your opinion might be different.

What you are trying to do is make me conform to your standard; and that is "evil", but criminal on a Universal standard, asn scale

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If there really are beings from other planets who want to help us here on Earth, they and we would be better off having nothing to do with our planet's governments, as that's where most of the corruption is to be found.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Yes, I posted a 3D odel, inresponse to a request for an image. If you want something you must properly ask. Then you may receive.

I am pretty sure that member asked for a legitemate photo not a fake 3D model, but I could be wrong(probably not).

Again, your "vision" is flawed. You are only "seeing" that which you want. No other things are visible to you. You have made up your mind, and will not consider anything else.

So why is my vision flawed,because I don't believe in your story then you are correct in that sense?

You make statements that are incorrect as you want to accuse me of having a made up mind,so then you really need to bring the evidence to show me your right or yes my mind will still not change.

It is very simple.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yes, and it the same as the date and time on the "browse" image.

Show me.

The FTS you linked is different than the image I'm talking about.

I gave it to you. Try flipping and mirroring the FITS image as I said. Note the location of the "stars" (more cosmic ray strikes) near the "object". The FITS image is upside down and backwards in relation to the "browse" image.

The "object" in the linked FTS does not have anything "near it" (except the sun). You tell me just how the black and white I posted is like the Image in question here. They are clearly different!

No, it is within the shadow of the pylon. The direct application of the energy from cosmic ray particles frequently exceeds the light of distant stars and planets. You are not seeing a heat signature. It is a cosmic ray strike.

Yes, it is within the shadow, but, it is near the edge, next to the pylon casting the shadow, but, not behind it. This can be clearly seen when examining the image.

When One looks at the original gray scale, the raw image; there are only two features visible; the planet / star, and this other object. The raw image does not clearly show any detail, hence the need for nasa to amplify the image, to make the features they want visible. This processing also makes the cosmic rays visible, and hence all the confusion, all the announcements of "UFO near Sun seen on SOHO". You and I both know that is not the case, for a wide variety of reasons. And this is why I like the Harvard application; it cleans up the image. It allow us to see what is really there, whether it cosmic ray, or a solid object. And, so far, in all the images I've looked at, I have not seen a single cosmic ray in the "base" image (course I've only looked at a few dozen, so I expect that to change).

edit on 18-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

anthra....i have a book called "secrets of anti-gravity propulsion" by paul a. laviolette, Ph.D, copyright 2008, bear & co. ...you might be interested in contacting him.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
To the OP..

I see this thread is part 1,so I was wondering when we could expect the next part if there is one?

It can only get better.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidsweep

That is an opinion, not a fact. Your opinion of the evidence may not work so well, if all the evidence is considered. To date; I not encountered a single person who will take a complete look at even the DNA. Most have no idea how to deal with the rest; and that most certainly includes you.

Indeed, the men in white will be knocking at your door soon if u keep it up. Disgusting thread!

Do you really have to keep going here You don't have any idea what Truth is. Nor do have any idea what I'm doing.

And these "diggs" yo keep putting here; stop!

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by acidsweep

That is an opinion, not a fact. Your opinion of the evidence may not work so well, if all the evidence is considered. To date; I not encountered a single person who will take a complete look at even the DNA. Most have no idea how to deal with the rest; and that most certainly includes you.

Do you really have to keep going here You don't have any idea what Truth is. Nor do have any idea what I'm doing.

And these "diggs" yo keep putting here; stop!

I'll keep it simple, PROVE IT. Show us irrefutable proof (you have shown none so far). This is a very simple thing to understand.

ps. don't throw temper tantrums when people request proof, or disprove what you say.
edit on 18-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
ENOUGH!

~Tenth

I'm curious if you would be willing to outline for me what the criteria is for a thread to remain in the grey area and not be moved to the hoax bin. Is it possible for anyone to post anything here, and it remains, simply because it is a personal story? I could have sworn I've seen threads in the grey area moved to the hoax bin before.

Thanks in advance for any clarification on the issue that you can provide.

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by acidsweep

I'll keep it simple, PROVE IT. Show us irrefutable proof (you have shown none so far). This is a very simple thing to understand.

In the Gray Area no proof, evidence, or logic is required.

edit on 8/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
ENOUGH!

~Tenth

I'm curious if you would be willing to outline for me what the criteria is for a thread to remain in the grey area and not be moved to the hoax bin. Is it possible for anyone to post anything here, and it remains, simply because it is a personal story? I could have sworn I've seen threads in the grey area moved to the hoax bin before.

Thanks in advance for any clarification on the issue that you can provide.

I, too, would like to know this. I (and possibly many other members of this forum posting in this thread), feel this post should be moved to the hoax bin.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join