It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm ashamed!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
You should be ashamed to support a secret society, with secret meetings, pledges, and rituals. If I was you id be ashamed too.

But please keep your shame to yourself, I’m already ashamed to say we support the murderous world police, I’m ashamed that people in the US are so greedy and most are so ignorant. People outside of the country know more about the empire of death than most in the country. There is no shame in calling a duck a duck. Shame is an easy mask to wear, and even easier when your handing it out for all of us to have a slice.

Once again the troll police let another rotten apple slide through this should be in the skunk works because it stinks.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
My father was on the police force and a freemason. I remember asking him what do you do in that organization, he said it was a secret and he couldn't tell...

I thought that was a little strange, creepy..

Then I find out that most police are freemasons, and they join this 'brotherhood' as insurance to watch each others backs.

If one does something wrong, the others look the other way, they protect each other and cover for each other, good or bad.

Secrets are done in the dark, truth is done in the light...

PEACE and LOVE..............and LIGHT

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

Then I find out that most police are freemasons, and they join this 'brotherhood' as insurance to watch each others backs.

If one does something wrong, the others look the other way, they protect each other and cover for each other, good or bad.

yah, and conflict of interest is a major problem, and worse, undeclared or secret conflict of interest. i.e. conspiracy, is considered a major crime. It just so happened in 1307 you were executed for it.

A

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
aww who cares about the masonic fraternal org ? i dont!!! i look at the masons as a place where snooty old rich farts go to drink beer and lie to other members about how much money they have ....lol! both sets of my grandparents were eastern star and shriners i was in the demalay annd my wife was a rainbow girl ! when we were younger . but its kinda to square to us and we didnt see a huge conspiracy to take over the work then ! i guess i should be ashamed tooo ! lets talk about naked hot ufo b****s and how we can exploit the alien poontang ! lol

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Do some research before you standup for something that YOU know nothing about.

www.indianafreemasons.com...

**** the freemasons.

I hate the masons because I know the masons.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by The_Zomar]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Memphis-Misraim may still be an active rite. here is a link to a site claiming to be of this tradition. www.iss-ic-memphis-misraim.com...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, I am not ashamed for bashing masons, for I myself do not indulge in such flights of ignorance. I must admit though, that I had my suspicions about them when I was younger and less wise about occult traditions and the esoteric/exoteric mystery schools. As I know, from reading masonic literature,and by having masonic friends throughout my life, Freemasonry consists primarily in continuing the traditions of a variety of mystery schools; i.e. Egyptian, Kabbalistic, Rose+Croix... and the list goes on.

One reason for the "secrecy" that some choose to rage about is merely because of the fact that some of the oral traditions and teachings of Freemasonry are of a symbolic nature that is not easily understood in normal states of consciousness, and also because some of the masonic teachings may or may not be a point of contention for some fundamentalist sects who believe that their truth is the only "god-ordained" truth.

Anyone who wants to know a little more about the Freemasons, or just esotericism, alchemy, or spirituality in general, please feel free to click on the link in my signature; which will lead you to my 4shared where you can download many such texts or view them with adobe reader. Many of them are in pdf format, so they can be viewed without having to even download them.

Love and Light to you all,

sigil23

[edit on 31/8/09 by sigil23]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kommunist
I am not ashamed. I don't like Masons because they're a**holes.
[snip]
My uncles' a Mason, and he's a dick.

One swallow does not a summer make. Neither does one "dick" make an entire group the same. That's like me saying all anti-Masons are dicks based on the outspoken opinion of one non-representative individual.

Just doesn't wash

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
And yes, from what I understand about freemasonry, ACCORDING TO OTHER FREEMASONS, is that their are very corrupt branches or lodges, some that even carry out the work of the occult, or what I like to refer to as: Luciferianism.

Anybody joker can hang out a shingle and call himself a Mason and gather together a group that calls itself a masonic lodge. Nothing to prevent that and if they cross some moral, ethical or legal bound, the likes of you don't make the distinction between them and Regular Masons. Regular Masonry (the Masonry practised by virtually every self-identifying Mason in the world) is what most people think of when the subject comes up and the various Grand Lodges ensure that any other Grand Lodge they associate with can be held up to the same esteem as their own. Irregular lodges (a la P2 for instance) are simply not representative of real Masonry.

In the same manner, do you think the Westboro Baptist church (the one that protests around soldiers' funerals and such) is representative of Baptists? If so, you're making the same kind of mistaken assumption as you're making about Masonry.

Yea... and George Bush calls himself a Christian

What are you trying to prove here?

That Freemasonry the way you understand it is a beautiful thing? Fine. I'm sure it's wonderful dude.

You sound like a Muslim trying to defend Islam, and how the radicals carrying out a jihad/ holy war are not representative of the religion. While I can understand what you are saying, You cannot deny that (the Masonry practised by virtually every self-identifying Mason in the world) has it's group of "radicals" too.

Give it up man, Freemasonry just like any organized religion, or any agency in the government, or any political party, or any big time corporation has it's coruption and sins as well.

It's too bad that many of you can't admit this.

But hey... I understand why you feel this way, so it's pointless for me to carry on with this debate. It's like arguing with a person who is defending his religion as "righteous".

You know maybe there was a time when Freemasonry represented something great, Well I can assure you that in 2009 it appears that the Masonic reputation has been tarnished.

Is that what you call a brotherhood?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Freemasonry is another card in the NWO deck. It's evil permeates across the lands. There is just too much information and hard facts to refute that. I consider the Freemason symbol "the mark of the beast."

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

A group of people, or an ideology, is not necessarily ALL bad IMHO.

What makes EVERY thing, every idea, every group bad is the evilness that lives in EVERY individual ego.

The ignorance of all those who call themselves Enlightend and Wise because they think they KNOW something important is unbelievable.

The bashing of anyone who doesn't fit in the imaginary BOX people create to put other people in to, is also unbelievable.

So easy to JUDGE and so ignorant to see and search deep in themselves!!

Walk in Peace Spooky Fox Mulder!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
There are NOTHING HONEST about freemasons;

They are NOT FREE and they are not MASONS......

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
not interested either way.
next topic please.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Many people here on ATS have said that this site is "freemason friendly" and that many of the mods are masons themselves. If I really wanted to throw the cat amongst the pigeons I could say that this whole thread is propaganda for the fraternity, possibly started because the masons have been getting lots of bad press in some of the other threads. . .

Would masons do that? Surely not!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
If I really wanted to throw the cat amongst the pigeons I could say that this whole thread is propaganda for the fraternity, possibly started because the masons have been getting lots of bad press in some of the other threads. . .

I would hazard a guess and say that, judging by what he stated in his Original Post, Spooky Fox Mulder is not a Mason.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what group of people you look at, there are going to be a few bad ones that stand out and make the others look bad. Power does that to men's hearts.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
What recent Freemason bashing session are you reffering to?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
in a free society the word secrecy is repugnant. (JFK)

to me it doesnt matter if they are handing out candy to children or collaborating the New World Order the idea that they have the opportunity to do something wrong, as in against society, and hide what they have done in secrecy does not work in a free society like ours should be.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Anybody joker can hang out a shingle and call himself a Mason and gather together a group that calls itself a masonic lodge. Nothing to prevent that and if they cross some moral, ethical or legal bound, the likes of you don't make the distinction between them and Regular Masons. Regular Masonry (the Masonry practised by virtually every self-identifying Mason in the world) is what most people think of when the subject comes up and the various Grand Lodges ensure that any other Grand Lodge they associate with can be held up to the same esteem as their own. Irregular lodges (a la P2 for instance) are simply not representative of real Masonry.

In the same manner, do you think the Westboro Baptist church (the one that protests around soldiers' funerals and such) is representative of Baptists? If so, you're making the same kind of mistaken assumption as you're making about Masonry.

Yea... and George Bush calls himself a Christian

What are you trying to prove here?

That Freemasonry the way you understand it is a beautiful thing? Fine. I'm sure it's wonderful dude.

I'm trying to demonstrate that if you can't (or choose not to) make a distinction between real Masons and people who just call themselves masons, then your judgement is suspect.

You sound like a Muslim trying to defend Islam, and how the radicals carrying out a jihad/ holy war are not representative of the religion.

Sorry to have offended you. You appreciate that all Muslims are not terrorists? You're talking about the Islam equivalent of the Westboro Baptist Church as if they're representative of all Muslims. Here's a news flash for you: they're not! Not anymore than the Westboro yahoos are representative of Baptists in particular or Christians in general.

While I can understand what you are saying, You cannot deny that (the Masonry practised by virtually every self-identifying Mason in the world) has it's group of "radicals" too.

You seem not to understand that someone calling himself a mason and then acting in a decidedly non-masonic manner puts the lie to your assertion that he's practising "the Masonry practised by virtually every self-identifying Mason in the world". If I call myself a taxi driver, buy the hat, rent the car for the day from the plate owner and then proceed to get lost on every fare I have, I can't really claim to be an actual taxi driver, no matter what I say can I?

This is why I made the distinction in my earlier post between Regular Masons and irregular masons, the former being the overwhelming majority that doesn't make for exciting conspiracy theories and the latter the perfect fodder for the aforementioned. But the latter aren't real Masons no matter the protestations of those who'd rather the opposite be the case.

Give it up man, Freemasonry just like any organized religion, or any agency in the government, or any political party, or any big time corporation has it's coruption and sins as well.

It's too bad that many of you can't admit this.

You probably don't realise this but the very structure of Regular Masonry makes that sort of ongoing subterfuge and operating at cross-purposes to the tenets of Masonry impossible within its structure. Certainly there's been individuals within Regular Masonry who've shown themselves unworthy of being members of the fraternity. And guess what? Gone! Ex-masons!

But hey... I understand why you feel this way, so it's pointless for me to carry on with this debate. It's like arguing with a person who is defending his religion as "righteous".

I'm repeatedly pointing out to you that everybody who calls themselves a Mason (or a Baptist or an M.D. or a cab driver) isn't necessarily. You seem to prefer your argument that everyone who claims to be a Mason is one and all actions of that individual reflect on all other Masons. You want to believe that? Knock yourself out. Just don't act surprised when someone calls you on it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
There is a deep, deep dark secret where the Masons are concerned. The whole thing is a way to escape the Wife and hang out with the boys. While dancing naked around the pentagram of course.

Don't be ashamed. The Masons bring it on themselves with the secrecy and other nonsense that goes along with exclusionary clubs.

I know a couple of Masons I'd never trust with anything, but I don't blame it on the Masons. Every group has bad apples.

Shame they waste money on land and buildings though. They could use their money for something important like a nice fishing boat to share.

Just kidding Masons. Please don't visit me in the middle of the night

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You cannot be ashamed of me too. I already know what they are about and I also hold one of their core beliefs. That all men have the right to worship their God peacfully. Freedom of religion how can that be a bad thing. They are actually a fraternity and virtually all fraternities are very secretive because it is really no one elses business what they are actually doing.

They also do a massive ammount of charity work but still they are labeled as an evil secret society.

There may be some sects of the masons that are Luciferion and that would be bad, but can anyone actually prove this? Until then I say the good far outweighs the bad. I also know for a fact that all masons are not evil. The ones I have talked to are not evil, so I cannot just assume they are bad when my experience says otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join