It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A ufo fleet ‘sign’ in the form of a ‘cross’ is witnessed above florida preceeding hurricane

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

The importance is that those within these craft are intelligent and understand what this symbol represents .

If this were ships, and they were controlled by intelligent aliens, which they are a lot more than us, a religious symbol would be the last thing they would use.

And using logic, why not apply it to situations that are worst? Why don't we see flying crosses in Iraq, and Afghanistan, Africa? Where are they, and why would they give a f... about a hurricane? Did they know before anyone else that the authorities would fail on that hurricane?..

Please, use your intelligence before claiming that something in the air is intelligent.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

The importance is that those within these craft are intelligent and understand what this symbol represents .

If this were ships, and they were controlled by intelligent aliens, which they are a lot more than us, a religious symbol would be the last thing they would use.

And using logic, why not apply it to situations that are worst? Why don't we see flying crosses in Iraq, and Afghanistan, Africa? Where are they, and why would they give a f... about a hurricane? Did they know before anyone else that the authorities would fail on that hurricane?..

Please, use your intelligence before claiming that something in the air is intelligent.

Greetings Tifozi,

Wy not use that symbol?

Its universal and a known symbol regardless of your spiritual belief.

Just maybe the symbol was created for another more important reason ?

Did you know that some of the UFOs over the years that have been reported look like a Cross and are one solid object.

You want to know why they would feel this is important to show before this Hurricane.

i suggest you read the expanded story on my link which made alot of sense at the time of this event above.

I feel it was a warning of this event to hit the coast .

Who would see this and say oh they are trying to tell us something .

Most people look straight ahead not up in the sky.

Thank you for your comments and I hope you will look at the story written in the link .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

<< 1   >>

join