It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A ufo fleet ‘sign’ in the form of a ‘cross’ is witnessed above florida preceeding hurricane

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Greetings all,
I did not see this video on ATS in my searching .
This article connects alot of information regarding why these Space Craft or Intelligent UFO Craft created a Cross at that time period.

Nine days before Hurricane Katrina was declared a tropical storm in the Caribbean, seven UFOs were filmed flying in the form of a ‘Latin Cross’ above Florida! [ex/]

The UFO fleet sighting and sign was reportedly filmed by Steve Burns on August 14th 2005, at 10:15pm (Central time), and was posted on the internet on UFOtheatre.com, with a video still image, and mpeg the next day (Ref. 11). The exact location of the sighting was not given, but the fact it was reported over Florida couldn’t have been more timely, and pertinent. Now, the pieces of a UFO puzzle and prophesy were falling into place, and the ‘dots’ of the UFO fleet signs could be connected, linking the sightings over San Luis Potosi, Xalapa, and Florida.[ex/] credit site UFO Cross Forms Over Florida www.cropcircleanswers.com...

The video is very powerful in its message from these Space People at that time period of events taking place from my persepctive . You might have a very different opinion and perspective on the Formation in the form of a Cross.
My feeling and mine alone from watching this video is that those on these Ships as I wish to call them are people or beings with great understanding and concern for others .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

[mod edit: fixed EX tags and All Caps title]

[edit on 31-8-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
@ least they know the BOSS im good.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I Am thinking hoax....IF this was true i am sure news stations or at least several other sites that i know off will promote the video but havent and as its only this one site...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Im sorry but that looks so fake. To me it looks like a piece of black papper with some holes in it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
What else could it be? I think it could be legit.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
It's a reflection, you can see the bottom "light" disappear each time the angle is too steep.

Someone in Mexico has this cut into the side of their stucco house, or as someone mentioned, they covered the window and cut holes.

Did you even watch this movie?

Watch the bottom at :10, :35, and :50.

Then it's actually an ad with an address to ufocongresstore.com where you can purchase UFO and 2012 DVDs, which does wonders for it's credibility...

Do you think real video's of ET spaceships will be sold over the internet?

Do you think someone who has genuine footage will try to sell you a DVD to see the rest?

Would you do that if you had genuine footage?

[edit on 31-8-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Greetings all,

When I did some research I did fine at least through Youtube that this was reported within Mexico,Central and South American Media.

I am looking to see how many US Media at the time covered this if any.

Jamie Maussan spoke of this and presented at one of the UFO Congresses a few years back.

he also producers a 60 minute type News Magazine out of Mexico City sililar to 60 Minutes in the US.

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Jamie Maussan is a horrible source for everything, i would not trust anything he puts out. i put this in another thread but it fits here.
If Jamie Maussan is involved it is a hoax, it is an axiom.
Besides i thought you were an alien don't you have any pics of home?

[edit on 31-8-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If there had been several sightings like this all over the world, than it would fulfill a biblical prophecy to many people about : " Signs in the Heavens" But since it's only once in this video, I'm not buying it.

There have been strong suggestions that they or these craft, can actually fly and hover is perfect formations.

It would make for a thought provoking sign of the times.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I am curious as to why each and every one of these supposed "ufo fleet" videos is

a) out of focus
b) never show any detail
c) rarely have any ground reference as to height, distance etc.
d) is always captured on some low grade handy cam or cell phone. Never on a good High definition / TV camera with a good zoom lens. Or with a good HD digital still camera with a good zoom lens

and how come whenever one is seen, why there aren't any military fighters out to intercept them as per usual standard procedures?

screams hoax to me.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
I am curious as to why each and every one of these supposed "ufo fleet" videos is

a) out of focus
b) never show any detail
c) rarely have any ground reference as to height, distance etc.
d) is always captured on some low grade handy cam or cell phone. Never on a good High definition / TV camera with a good zoom lens. Or with a good HD digital still camera with a good zoom lens

and how come whenever one is seen, why there aren't any military fighters out to intercept them as per usual standard procedures?

screams hoax to me.

Greetings QBsneak,

First thank you for your opinion on this .

If Air Force Jets had been flying around this formation would that have made a difference ?

You lean towards it being not real .

My sense is that this was not faked if you read the story on the link related to the video posted for the person who took the photos at the time .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Greetings Cmdraleon

Why do you think this is real? It looks like a video of a 2D immage. I could have done better with MS Paint and my cell phone.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well, I first viewed the video with the sound off and thought "this is laughable, but a typical post for out resident "Alien Commander" who hasn't met a light in the sky he didn't believe was aliens.

But then I re-watched the video with the sound up and BOOM, I'm convinced! Anytime someone puts idiotic things like this to music, I am convinced. Try it! You will be too!!!!

And with Jamie's name being thrown in the mix, well that seals the deal. When will people wake up!?!?!?!? They are here!!! Our SPACE BROTHERS are here to help us!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

CMDR, if Air Force Jets/police helicopters etc came to investigate these strange formations over a populated area then yes it would have made this a little more believable for me but thats only part of my issues with this video.

Again, no reference to ground either. I have seen more believable "fleet" videos than this and they turned out to be a bunch of birds. At least those ones zoom out to show a skyline and buildings for reference.

**addition**

And since this happened over the USA (very paranoid about unidentified aircraft since 9/11) then without any sort of Air Force/Police interception and investigation makes this even more unreliable as being true.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
i cant remeber who the guy was...but he said that ets would come and act as our savior ..to trick us into gving up our free will he said
"dont buy it"..could this be what he meant? anyone know what im talking about?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
old

already posted 2000x times

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thank you. That what incredibly useful.

Why not spell out "EVACUATE" or something actually helpful?!

If this supposedly happened before Katrina, that might have done some good by convincing people that this time it was the real deal and that needed to get out.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAB19
i cant remeber who the guy was...but he said that ets would come and act as our savior ..to trick us into gving up our free will he said
"dont buy it"..could this be what he meant? anyone know what im talking about?

Greetings MAB19,

I have no idea regarding .
The Good Ets will never act as anyone savior if people believe that then they are not empowered themselves spiritually.

I would be interested if you do some searching for whom this might be .

Maybe even google the words and see what comes up.

Thank you for your question and comments.
Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Alice

Greetings BlueAlice ,

I was looking for something on youtube on ufo fleets and came across this .
I decided to see if I could find a story behind this .
The link I posted was as close as I could get in relation to this footage.

Now I am interested in finding more real footage of these craft in these formations above.

Thank you for your comments .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
old

already posted 2000x times

Greetings faiol,

Old or not old thats not as important .

The focus for me on this is that you have these Lightships ,UFO Lights or whatever you wish to call them hovering in this Cross Formation.

Maybe you do not find this important .

The importance is that those within these craft are intelligent and understand what this symbol represents .

At the time this event happened could a message have been made from above to those below?

Will each have different answers to this question.

My own perspective is yes they were indeed sending a message .

Blessings and Peace,
CmdrAleon

<<   2 >>

join