It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS or BTS???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Beauty_HairyBeast

Well, this was your OP. All of it.

I lived with the Jesus army for most of my childhood.

Would love to hear peoples views on this particular christian group and if you have any questions please post here and I will be more than happy to answer.

Not sure if this is the right place for my thread so if its not Mods please show me where this should be..thanks

Beauty

www.belowtopsecret.com...

As you didn't even explain what the "Jesus army" is (I have never heard of them), you didn't really give people much to go on. So excactly where and what is the conspiracy here..?

[edit on 2/9/09 by ziggystar60]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

Well, this was your OP: All of it.

I lived with the Jesus army for most of my childhood.

Would love to hear peoples views on this particular christian group and if you have any questions please post here and I will be more than happy to answer.

Not sure if this is the right place for my thread so if its not Mods please show me where this should be..thanks

Beauty

www.belowtopsecret.com...

As you didn't even explain what the "Jesus army" is (I have never heard of them), you didn't really give people much to go on. So excactly where and what is the conspiracy here..?

You make a fair point and no I didnt explain who they were but I posted a link so people could look for themselves.

I really dont think that my thread should be in the General Offtopic forum.

Most people who have heard of them believe them to be a cult so I would say perhaps there is a conspiracy behind it.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Beauty_HairyBeast]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
So the Jesus army MAY be a cult, and therefore it is a conspiracy? OK..?

A conspiracy against who? What is the purpose of this conspiracy, who are involved in it, what are the methods they use, who are the masterminds behind it, who are the people they are trying to mess around with, who are...

I am just saying that you perhaps need to elaborate a little more and make it interesting if you want a real discussion going.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I didn't know BTS existed obviously not very observant as I can now see it at the top of the page

Now I am confused, I started a thread about the fur trade and joined in another about live chickens going into a grinding machine on ATS,surely these topics are not conspiracy connected and should be in BTS.

I agree with other members religion should be on one forum because a conspiracy can be seen in all religions if someone digs deep enough.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

Ok I hear you and I didnt put it together as well as I should of ( It was pretty late last night when I posted )

I understand why some people think they are a cult and was hoping to clear up some miss conceptions that people have of them, even though living with them made my childhood unbearable for the most part.

I feel a bit of a div for not putting much thought into my opening post but really..I dont think it belongs in the forum its in now.

I might start over again and put some more thought into it

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Although not the best thought out OP, I still fail to see why it got moved to the 'Members' forum on BTS. Clearly, it should have at least been put in the 'Faith and Spirituality' forum! I am truly having trouble understanding what does and what does not belong where!

I would really love to hear from someone in admin on this issue.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Although not the best thought out OP, I still fail to see why it got moved to the 'Members' forum on BTS. Clearly, it should have at least been put in the 'Faith and Spirituality' forum! I am truly having trouble understanding what does and what does not belong where!

I would really love to hear from someone in admin on this issue.

Thanks for agreeing and yes I would have thought the Faith and Spirituality forum would have been a better choice.

Please enlighten us admin

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I agree!!! Faith and Spirituality belongs on ATS! Read the discussions. There's no "chit-chat" about the religious topics there. The athiests come in and start arguments in the threads and then it dies a slow death. It needs the star system too, like ATS has. I think ats and bts need one single login too. You guys make it too difficult for people to navigate.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join