It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macaulay Culkin the father of Jackson's son

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Good point, some legacy to leave and it does not look like stopping. I think Infinite pointed out something about the way we build these people up and how they are changed for the attention. Is it the money, the fame or the way you were brought up?

Also cant forget the media. I f there is no truth to this article its very damaging, I know now that I have read it, it will be in my mind and therefore there will be a lasting association to it.

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Here we go again.

As if the fake video of Mike Jumping out the car wasn't enough.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LestatG
reply to post by Kryties

Thankyou for the post, I understand that some people do not care, but in showing you do not you have made some very relevant points and stating your view.

I always try to explain my point of view if possible so I don't seem like i'm some arrogant armchair-in-basement script-kiddie with narcissistic personality disorder stomping in with an ignorant opinion that usually has nothing to do with the topic at hand

By the way my posts are not aimed at you or anyone in particular so please don't think i'm attacking you personally. If anything I am attacking society as a whole for accepting this atrocious deification of ordinary people and allowing it to continue.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
OK, I don't know about Blanket, I don't see the resemblance, but Prince Michael, on the other hand...

Just look at these two pics:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67952272be22.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5addaa53c007.jpg[/atsimg]

There is definitely a resemblance there!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
DOES IT SAY AT WHAT AGE Macauley Culkin actually donated the sperm? at 10 yrs old he be shooting blanks....

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LestatG

reportedly donated sperm

So, THAT'S what those white gloves were for
Did MJ than freeze them

I really don't see any resemblance to the 'Blanket' But the name: 'Glove' would have made more sense.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I'm surprised no one had made that connection sooner. This will definately be the next big media rumor. When MJ had commented on Macaulay Culkins mouth and lips, it was way too much information.

I don't think any of these kids have his mouth though. I guess we'd have to see earlier photos of him. The ears really "stand out" though.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Well noted, there is some resemblance there. I wonder if they will do paternity tests and would they make it public?

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

When I read your post it gave me a chuckle and a shiver!

We know how celebrities name their children with some bizarre name they think has some meaning,

it got me thinking why he was named Blanket....

Peace

[edit on 31/8/2009 by LestatG]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
TMZ says home alone's rep says it's fake
www.tmz.com...

the saga continues!
This is thrillerrrrrrrrrr, Thriller nighttttttt

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Nice, i like the last line of the article...

"The search for the real sticky bandit continues..."

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wow! Hope this is true. I too idolized Macaulay. I hope when I'm rich, I can do weird things like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join