It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To resist the NWO is exactly what NWO wants you to do

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
BS.

Some things in life are worth fighting for. Always have been, always will be.

Maybe my background is a bit different. Maybe my skills and mindset are a bit different.

I never gave a damn how big, how bad, or how many there were. I've been outnumbered and outgunned, but I never laid down for anyone at any time.

I HAVE seen peaceful people who just wanted to avoid trouble and be left alone - slaughtered. Blood hadn't even coagulated yet.

So you go with the flow. Wherever that may take you.

I'll go down swinging.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Just a quick word about non-violent protests. You can have
100,000 peaceful people marching and all it takes is 1 or 2
"anarchists" that want to smash a window and guess what? the
media will show the window smashers over and over again.

It's instructive that many people look at mainstream media SOP in this way. Many of us no longer believe we will get the real story from these industry 'professionals'. Many of us believe that the MSM only appears to be interested in sensationalism, divisive issues and disinformation.

This continuing media behavior is also a tell-tail that resistance has not yet begun. When resistance does start in earnest, these outrageous practices by the media will result in serious physical attacks on the MSM talking heads, their facilities, management and owners. This will send a massive wakeup call thru the mainstream media. It will be instructive to see their response.....

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Okay so we can risk getting locked up in jail.....

Or we can allow every single childs childs childs childs childs childs of our be enslaved for eternity until eventually every human being is either slaughtered or kills themselves.....

I'd rather go to jail. If you aren't willing to defend the freedoms of your children, then by all means, refrain from reproduction, as you obviously wouldn't put your life on the line for your children, so you would obviously be a terrible parent.

thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
again another exelent post Spooky
S&F

if they don't have a reason to justify there actions then the undecided/unaware will not suport them.

protesting and public out rage only lets them know were to strike

the funny thing about good and evil is that the line is so thin you can barely tell them apart. in the end the only diference are their methods. we all want world peace and cooperation, evil just hapens to be cost effective.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
i totally disagree here. America did not become this great nation through sitting back and singing songs at a campfire and hoping that our aggressors would just leave. no we grabbed arms and did something about it. Spooky if the United States forefathers would have read your article back in the times of the revolutionary war they would be rolling around in their graves about now. lol. christ we would still be part of the U.K right now!

What needs to happen is this. men of America need to man up, grab there spine and get pissed enough to do something about this tyranny. until this happens. yes lets all just roast some smores and hope for some real change! not

it amazes me how the men of today have been neutered

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join