It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Why Is iTunes Selling White Supremacy?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The Link

Not really sure on which this one should be posted so I am going to do it here...

If you thought such unabashedly bigoted music was available only from underground sources, you’d be wrong. With a few clicks at Apple’s iTunes website, Internet users can buy albums and songs from white supremacist groups such as Bully Boys, Final War, Stormtroop 16 and H8Machine.

To begin with, if you are going to make a white-supremacist group the above names are all A+.

Among the anti-gay songs no longer available on iTunes are Buju Banton’s “Boom Bye-Bye” and T.O.K.’s “Chi-Chi Man,” Andrews said. ITunes, which bills itself as “the world’s most popular digital media player,” did not respond to several phones messages and E-mails seeking comment. However, it’s not the only mainstream music distributor selling racist and offensive tracks.

Although Amazon.com did not return a phone message, it also peddles music from many of the same white supremacist bands.

I am confused. So No to 'gay-bashing' yes to 'race-bashing'? I don't get it...why? What is the difference?

What if we are talking about a black-gay person?

What about a black-lesbian-jewish person born in mexico?

My god people are strange.

Itunes and Amazon are supporting white supremacy? It kind of seems that way i mean if they take down Buju's anti-gay tracks why not openly anti-anything-but-white tracks too?

Personally I don't care, the ignorant and socially twisted don't get much of my energy but I BUY music from Itunes, I even bought a new album from them yesterday.

This kind of turns me off....

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i wonder how strict their screening process is. im sure if you spread the word enough and got enough complaints for it, they would take it down. people say free speech, but forget that. take that garbage down. racist should be hunted down anyways. i have no understanding as to how a society allows this just because its all about freedoms and rights. lol, yeah okay, that makes sense.

yes, jimmy, we know they spew hate, and if they could murder you without anyone knowing, they would. oh, and of course with us letting them still stay alive to rally in the streets we're giving them the necessary air time for them to bring in more recruits, and especially they even get to breed more little hate mongers. yes, its freedoms, jimmy. good ol america. idiots

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The answer is because they are SHAMELESS WHORES FOR THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR. Hate sells........................... apparently.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
No they sell it because of free speach and expression. It isn't illegal. Why would they not sell it. If there was enough people willing to buy it then why not sell it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
There's far more anti-white rubbish spread through music than anti-gay or pro-white. From the free speech point of view, the question is not why is racism allowed, but why is homophobic is not allowed.

At this rate humans will be devoid of all forms of communication for fear of offending some one or some thing.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Well that is fancy, but I guess you kind of have to enjoy that kind of thing to find it and pay $ for it.

But then again censoring gay stomp but not the other stuff is odd at best.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Party like a rockstar was huge in 2007-2008 and it is everything anti-white. I find it funny that all the media outlets are allowed to show and play anything that is anti-white. But, god forbid a white person who is anti-anything.

A black person, mexican, asian etc hates a white person but it's ok cause that person is a minority. A white person hates any of the above and gets sued for racism....wtf is that? White people have BECOME the minority in this country anyways.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

wow mate your bent. i am opposed to ANY one bashing ANY one else.

I am against white on black hate, black on white hate, jew on arab hate, white on asian hate, asian on jew hate, asian on black hate, mexican on canadian hate...

i am against it all.

i am so tired of the argument you are using. 'they hate us so we can hate them' WAHAAAAA!

it is long past time the human race grew up.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Animal
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

wow mate your bent. i am opposed to ANY one bashing ANY one else.

I am against white on black hate, black on white hate, jew on arab hate, white on asian hate, asian on jew hate, asian on black hate, mexican on canadian hate...

i am against it all.

i am so tired of the argument you are using. 'they hate us so we can hate them' WAHAAAAA!

it is long past time the human race grew up.

Hold up dude. I never said I hate anyone. I am against hating anyone myself. I am just sick of all the reports of white kids being kicked out of school because they voiced their opinion. Yet the mexicans can get away with a gang of them jumping that same white kid.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmy1200
yes, jimmy, we know they spew hate, and if they could murder you without anyone knowing, they would. oh, and of course with us letting them still stay alive to rally in the streets we're giving them the necessary air time for them to bring in more recruits, and especially they even get to breed more little hate mongers. yes, its freedoms, jimmy. good ol america. idiots

LOL... I love this irony. Or in other words, I wonder if this is how the NWO puppets talk about the useless eaters and breeders?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
what is the problem?

Itunes also has black supremacy artists also

So whine somewhere else. Itunes is giving all sides equal oppurtunity

hell Louis Farrakhan speeches are on Itunes, super jew/white/gay hater

or how about Huey Newton's 'whitey' crap
Huey P Newton - Listen Whitey

in other words this post is just a troll, or someone jealous that Itunes gives equal air time to both sides?

both suck, but Itunes is doing a good job by hosting BOTH sides of the extreme coin.

join