Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

TV is Pentagon Designed Mind Control Device

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I saw this video and felt I had to share it with you, If you believe this is true or not I thought you should watch this and make up your own mind.
I don't really have much to say about this except I have believed this for a long time now.

Would be nice to hear your input on this.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Yes i pretty much agree with this vid. Also who knows hat other messages are encoded in to the stuff we watch and play, I dont just mean from the violence etc or what ever it is were seeing but from the extra hidden messages that we arent aware of ie subliminal. me and my gd today were trying to think of any cartoons that didnt have some kind of violence in them and so far havent been able to remember 1. T.V is without a doubt the biggest mind control device ever. I havent always thought this and years ago when i heard bad things abt rap music and computer games etc i used to think naa it cant really change a person but now its soo obvious that it does.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
About flicker, is there any evidence to support Jones' claim that it sends folks off into some dream like trance state? Also, what about the difference the various formats like PAL (50hz) and NTSC (60hz)? What about the newer tv's that are "flicker free", there is a big difference beteen a 60hz refresh rate and a 200hz refresh rate. So yeah, what is the magic trance inducing refresh rate?

I don't buy it. Well not completely. I don't know anyone who texts the person next to them, and I watch tv and still read books, as do my kids.

Need a bit more than Alex Jones said so.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by quackers]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Yea, I hear you about Alex Jones, I'm not sure about the whole flicker thing but I would be willing to bet the government still uses subliminal messages and certain programs get into the heads of us and our children, for some people though, watching to much t.v makes their minds into mush.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
admittedly i have txtx people next to me but am normally pratting abt. i saw a vid not long ago abt the very firts origins of tele. was kinda like the film white noise. if you disagree abt teles power all you have to do is think abt how u do or have used tele in the past. i have sat for hours when i used to play games and cracked on and not cared for much. i dont think the trance state the vid mentions is one that you would notice obviously. its more of a slow process. surely u must agree that we have all sat and watched a film and yes we do become over engrossed. Not too sure how we are fully affected but im guessing the hd will be the next step.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by joe82

No doubt, the effects of advertising are well researched and well know. It's the flicker thing I have issue with. As far as I know a refresh rate of 120hz or more has no effect on the brain, and with the introduction or progressive scan on lower refresh rates, the effect of those (nausea, distraction, eye strain ect) is greatly reduced. And even in those cases of adverse reaction to flicker, it is in a minority of people. Any modern tv or monitor would be an ineffective tool as the progression of technology has all but eliminated the side effects of low refresh rates.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Can't watch the video right now but i think it all depends on what you intend the television to be and how you perceive what is on it.It has it's negatives but it also has many positives.So i don't think it's the big bad monster in the corner of the room if you understand that it can have a nefarious purpose and use it in ways to side step that aspect of it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I don't know if it is due to the flicker but within around 30 seconds of watching the TV alpha brainwaves can be obsevred in the watcher's brain.
Alpha brainwaves are present when a person is daydreaming or in an awake trance.

Here's some more information or search the net for 'alpha brainwaves TV'.

new topics

top topics

join