It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Mom-In-Law Practicing Witchcraft?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

72-year-old Marian Robinson, who lives in the White House and looks after Obama brats Sasha and Malia, began practicing the Afro-Hispanic witchcraft in the late 1980’s to help her ailing husband, who was crippled from multiple sclerosis. Robinson took him “to ceremonies where they did spells and trances, and sacrificed animals, chickens and goats,” which upset Michelle, a close friend reports.

Source

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Just when I thought it couldn't get any lower....

it did.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There are quite a few threads on ATS about Michelle using signs of Baphomet:

ATS

ATS

ATS

In which case, Michelle's mother probably isn't the only one performing rituals in the White House.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by checkers

72-year-old Marian Robinson, who lives in the White House and looks after Obama brats Sasha and Malia, began practicing the Afro-Hispanic witchcraft in the late 1980’s to help her ailing husband, who was crippled from multiple sclerosis. Robinson took him “to ceremonies where they did spells and trances, and sacrificed animals, chickens and goats,” which upset Michelle, a close friend reports.

Source

If you loved your family and they had a disease like MS, wouldn't you try everything you could to help them?

I'm not all happy about the sacrificing of animals part though. I can just imagine what kinds of energies are floating around the White House. If Obama does not get reelected, someone will have to do a purifying ritual before the next Prez. moves in!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
[wrong thread]

[edit on 31-8-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is unbelievable!

She needs to practice a REAL religion like the ones that burn people at stakes, hunt, kill and maim others by accusing them of "heresy", or engage in genocidal acts in the name of an invisible sky wizard.

wth is it with these Obamas? They act like there's freedom of religion or something

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by checkers

In America we have freedom of religion, so are you advocating for the rights of people to religious freedom to be controlled? because they happen to be in the white house?

I am Puertorrican and we practice santeria, spiritism and in some of the Islands vodoo.

That's part of our ancestry, brought to us by our African roots, is that wrong?

Well Is call Freedom of religion

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I just wonder if this is a credible site and report. I mean really, calling the Obama children brats, just does not ring of any professionalism to me at all.

If this is true, holy mary what a mess that will be. Another useless bit of info for the media to use INSTEAD of covering what matters.

Then again, a bit of good old earth wisdom is a whole lot better than the so called Judeo-Christian wisdom they have been throwing around since they took everything away from the REAL AMERICANS.

edited

[edit on 8/31/2009 by redhead57]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Oh wow.

Religion makes people do funny things, like post irrelevant things on the internet.

i gotta tell Jebus about this one....

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

I also noticed that, is probably propaganda, but like I posted before they are Americans and have the right to practice whatever they want.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I used to think that David Icke's idea of extra-dimensional beings being in control was a little far fetched, but after watching the following series:

The Workings of Evil

These entities are so in your face it's scary. As detailed in the series the Rhiana song Umbrella is very demonic and her follow up to it Disturbia is very weird. I think there is something very strange going in in the white house and Obama is a puppet as was Bush before him and so on.

I really don't know what to think anymore about things. I do know we're all being played with by unseen forces for their amusement and I think the suffering of the world is going to get worse due to these beings having so many ways to inflict pain on the human race.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

When I saw your post I had to go back and edit mine! Great minds think alike...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kords21

You are a product of you environment and what you let "others" manufacture in your believes.

If you believe in "demons" and "evil things" dominating humanity then that is your choice.

I have more Faith on my fellow human beings, I don't believe in such things as demons and devils.

That is Church manufactured.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

No problem

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
all im going to say is... you shouldnt judge someone based on their beliefs. If you have ever seen an actual video of villages in africa where old people who were thought to be witches were burned in a huge fire in front of their families... maybe you wouldnt be so judgemental. we live in freaking 2009 people. Everyone is allowed to practice their own beliefs, and anyone who judges them is living in the past.

My own father was treated by a shaman while he lived in Saipan. He had dengue fever and the local hospitals couldn't help him, so he went to his friends grandfather who was a shaman, and there was nothing evil about what he did for my dad. My dad was completely healed within a couple days. All he did was drink a cocktail of herbs and plants the shaman made for him. It also got rid of his diabetes while he was drinking it.

This is the reason why people are not advanced enough to heal themselves or go to people who can actually heal others. You rely on these doctors who dont give a damn about you and give you medicine that does nothing to help you.... and yet you condemn anyone who believes in natural healing practices???

im sorry, but thats pathetic. ive known many people who practice witchcraft and most of them do it for the healing of their patients. A lot of it simply consists of herbs and sending positive energy to a sick patient. Not always does witchcraft involve killing and sacrificing animals! and if you think thats bad, look at how the animals you eat are treated and killed at their little factories they are slaves in....

dont try to tell me that witches are evil, horrible people. they are the same as anyone else.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
This is unbelievable!

She needs to practice a REAL religion like the ones that burn people at stakes, hunt, kill and maim others by accusing them of "heresy", or engage in genocidal acts in the name of an invisible sky wizard.

wth is it with these Obamas? They act like there's freedom of religion or something

I hate you so much for posting this in a place that I can't star!!!!

As a Wiccan I would like to clear some things up here...

1. Wicca doesn't involve animal sacrifice

2. I don't think the Obamas are killing animals

3. Freedom of religion...ring a bell?

4. Wicca isn't evil unless the practitioner is evil...simply put if there is evil behind it then evil will come from it

pathetic...

-Kyo

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
** Bumped because this discussion has come up in another thread **

top topics

join