It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads Up - Anti-Evil smells something fishy going on.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
we all know MSM has got to be controlled by the CIA, the stories are just to interlaced to not be the case. Now we just had the CIA called into the carpet for violating Pres. Ford anti assination order. and all of a sudden the Truth Movement starts seeing cracks in the armor it has been pecking away at for 8 years. and all of a sudden we get ... testimoney from Siebel Edmonds, we also get a poll from Bloomberg that states 89% of Americans want to get rid of all government officials and start over. we have poorly planned townhall meetings... we have public disclosure that the white house is stacking the townhalls with outsiders and the only people who get called are the outsiders. its sort of depressing and exhuberating all at the same time.
* I must default to Phil Grande, Gerald Celente and the like for economic forecasting... this is our analysis of the economy: "myself, 2 banker types, 1 real estate type, 1 preacher ... Nothing Positive to report.
we expect Sept. 09 to be slightly better than previous months, however, in October we see major pillars to start crumbling, Commercial Real Estate - California - Tons of political issues will arise - as the people begin to revolt and take action... D-Day Oct. 09 in my humble opinion.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
If the Fed loses it's appeal versus Bloomberg, October could very well be the month of full disclosure.

They have until September 30th 2009 to submit their appeal.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Genfinity

My guess is that there is NO WAY that the fed is getting audited. Look at the lengths that the government went to in order to protect the likes of AIG and other businesses that were deemed "too large to fail." If they will go to such lengths to protect a portion of the banking industry, just imagine what they will do to protect the entire global economy?

If the bill still somehow passes, there is still no way that the truth will get out. There will either be some serious strings attached or it will be watered down to the point that it becomes completely useless.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genfinity
If the Fed loses it's appeal versus Bloomberg, October could very well be the month of full disclosure.

They have until September 30th 2009 to submit their appeal.

Even if the Fed loses it's appeal we won't see anything. The Fed has already stated that they have nothing to report - meaning they have already shredded anything related to it. The extra month is nothing more than making sure the house is spotless before they let the inspectors in.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Even if the crash doesn't come from all this, there is still the vaccine a coming. I don't think people are quite understanding - not you guys but people in general - what is coming down with the swine-flu debacle. They are so worried about health care - of course the MSM doesn't help since all I've heard from those butt heads is about health care - that they don't understand that health care is no good if you are dead from the vaccine.

IF they do crash the economy - like it's not already dead - then they get a deal. Two for the price of one. Kill us all off AND take our money in one fell swoop.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I must agree, but the reasons that I see why the Fed did what it did to protect too big to fails is well so it allowed enough time to get the super riches funds to safety. after all if you move a few billion from a small company it sort becomes a small company - what we should be asking our selves is how many shares are owned and by who... I suspect that the stock market is around 70% owned by 401K's from City, State and Federal Pension funds. if you gonna destroy america you are going to have to betray the people who keep the power in WDC. AIG is who controls the Federal Pensions... so if you missed that boat, well stay tuned and short it - they will go bankrupt and force the federal workers to be citizens again as most will be layed off, and when they get laid off their will be no more Social Services to support such massive numbers of ferlows. such indepth thought requires several major assumptions that are not supported by the data.
If you really want to know whats going on, check out Alex Jones report on the CFAR (Consolidated Financial Annual Report) they dont need to continue charging us Taxes for anything was my take on it... but they do.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

See that is the thing, everytime they do things like that they expose their hands as well as themselves. Everytime they do things like that, it's the tipping point for someone somewhere and they will go hmmm.

That's the thing about Ron Paul. Some people will say oh he didn't win, didn't accomplish much. Not true, he exposed many things about the elections and media bias and made them show their hands. People seen it and the manipulation with their own eyes if they were paying attention.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

I dont want this to be viewed like I'm a threat or anything -
my plans are to protect my responsibilities to my family and
property, and thirdly to our fallen war dead.

I have prepared for 3 outcomes
1. we retain our Freedoms, Liberties, Rights -- Peaceful resolution
2. Join the Florida State Millita with a Sniper Rifle 10,000 rds.
This State Is The People. If we lose our Freedoms, Liberties and Rights
3. Passport - cigar boat and 300 gallons of gasoline. If Florida Folds ...

where should I go...?
dominican republic...? naw ..
Costa Rica... not bad ..

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
wow, this thread dropped extremly fast. and I didnt want to have my word the final word on this thread. feed me your thoughts

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

You don't sound like a threat to me. The government, however, has different ideas on who is a threat.

Truth be told, I don't see option 1 as happening. Sad to say. I hope all turns out well over the next few months but I can't trust the government to either tell us the truth or do anything that is not in their best interests.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That Bob Basso ... I think he would make a good Benjamin Franklin,
I think Florida is fixing to pass a 10th Ammendment respect on Health Care for Florida... something like that. and I cant find a single Obama Supporter now, and before it was like 80% Obama... its like 15% hard core Obama, even though they dont support what he is doing... its just the wildest reaction people have about whats going on. but Bloomberg called it correct when they said their Poll show 89% of all Americans polled would fire everyone in washington dc and start a new, under the constitution... or words to that effect... and yea, at least that here in central florida...

new topics

top topics

join