It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any info/links to articles on animal mutilations worldwide?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hi just wondering if anyone has any links or info on animal mutilations or chupacubras type attacks in places other than nrth/sth america? e.g. france, italy,uk (other places in europe?) australia, scandanavia - worldwide info?

any links would be great

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Hi there, here is some information on animal mutilations from Australia. During my recent visit to the Northern Territory I learned of animal mutilations occurring there also.

Text of Above Article:

Cover-up alleged over UFO-linked animal slaughter

ADELAIDE:

Farmers in the Adelaide Hills have discovered mutilated animal corpses and burn marks on the ground which UFO researchers claim indicates alien spacecraft have landed in the area.
The latest claims follow rumors of dozens of sightings of UFOs in the rural areas of Mt Barker and Mt Sterling, about 20km south of Adelaide.
UFO researchers claim the bizarre killings have been covered up by the military in a bid to quash a UFO scare in the area.
In one incident, researchers say, a farmer discovered four cows with holes drilled into their skulls and the brains removed.
According to the reports, farmers have been warned to “keep quiet”.

HUSHED UP

Other discoveries. researchers say, include egg-shaped “pod” marks near the property. These indicate a craft had landed they claim.
Rocks in the pod holes were crushed, tree tops burnt and dozens of birds found dead nearby.
Police in both areas said they had not been told about the animal mutilations, but many people in the area had reported seeing UFOs and strange lights in the sky.

‘Many reports of UFOs and strange lights in the sky’

Adelaide UFO researcher, Mr Colin Norris. said he had been told to “drop off” – after making inquiries into the sightings.
Mr. Norris, a director of the Australian International UFO Research Society, said: “The area where the bodies of the cows were found is often used by the army and is closed off.
“I have been told they asked the farmer to remain quiet about the animals and that they would cover the whole thing up.
“If it is all true – and I have no reason to doubt it is not – then it must be checked out because it tallies with similar incidents which have happened all over the world – most of these kinds of incidents are hushed up in one way or another.”
Mr Norris said the pod marks and the burnt tree tops indicated a craft had landed in the area – but the discovery of the dead animals suggested “extraterrestrials” had left their ship.
He said:
“These beings would have to have left the craft to get at the animals.”

Spacecraft

“There was a similar report in the United States a few years ago where a farmer tied a calf to a tree by the leg.
“He returned to the calf sometime later and claims it was being pulled into a spacecraft. He cut the rope around its leg because it was squealing in pain.
“Later he told UFO investigators he discovered the skin of the animal – minus its carcass.
“And there have been dozens of similar incidents of animal mutilations reported across the world.”

Sunday Times, Perth, Australia

Thanks to UFOSA for the information.

Sounds pretty crazy, I hope this helps

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
Hi just wondering if anyone has any links or info on animal mutilations or chupacubras type attacks in places other than nrth/sth america? e.g. france, italy,uk (other places in europe?) australia, scandanavia - worldwide info?

any links would be great

Do an ATS search....

You'll get more links & more info than you'll know what to do with.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I was very interested in the whole mutilation thing, until i saw the connection.

It happened primarily in the areas receiving fallout from the nuclear tests.
The parts and organs missing where the ones most affected by radioactivity.
Black helicopters were often witnessed.

IMO, It's the government secretly trying to map the fallout.

Chupacapra is a whole other ballgame though.

Haven't noticed anything like that in the news here from scandinavia btw. but i would guess that similar events might happen near chernobyl, and maybe 3 mile island.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
The one thing that got the hairs on the back of my neck standing up on end was the testimony of a woman who said her ducks and other small livestock kept disappearing at night. In the morning she said all that was left of her ducks were their bills floating in their water bowls (duck mutilation?).

She rigged up a night vision camera to take footage of anything weird. To cut a long story short the footage consisted of a small dear becoming startled, looking straight up, and then darting away to the left in an instant. Shortly after that, a strange conical light beamed down in front of the camera and started to move about the filed in a very precise and predatory way.

Does anyone else remember this? I think the event happened maybe three years ago, possibly two. To my mind, this seemed to be evidence of animals being taken and I am sure had they been of the bovine variety then they would have been left mutilated.

It was this footage that pretty much determined to me that the cattle mutilations were UFO related.

I have tried to find this footage but with no luck. I think if you see it, you would be convinced (if you believe the footage) that UFO’s are behind the grim phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Thanks for the info! I had heard stuff about rumours of mutilations down south in australia, but not about the northern territory stuff. pity there is no article link for that; but thanks for the article- i hadnt read that before.

yes i have done an ats search. found some stuff on ones in the uk; but im really looking for links/articles to do with less well known places for mutilations. i have heard of them in france (lots of sheep) and italy maybe; and ive heard of one in scandanavia, but cant find any article/link.

most of the stuff seems to relate to nth or sth america.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
They get beamed by UFOs.
To do this beams are sent out opposite sides of the ship.
If not the ship takes off in the direction of the beam without
the counter force.
With out the counter beam the cow would get run over by the saucer.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Here are just a couple of links that I could find on UK based killings. Very interesting, very disturbing.

I am still watching the video at the bottom link so cannot give any feedback on it as a whole but ten minuets in and I am hooked. I hope you find it of use.

Animal mutilations in the UK

Silent killers, alien animal mutilation film

top topics

join