It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baxter Health Care Injects H1N1 into 'street people' in Poland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Heard an intersting story off a friend yesterday.....!
That was a story about Baxter Health care, ( the company with a U.S govt. approval to develope vaccines for Swine-Flu).
During vaccine trials Street people were injected with actual 'Swine Flu" anti-bodies in Poland.

This was alledgedly, in due process to in-fact create an epidemic; which would ultimately bring Baxter Health Care more business.
Finding this a shocking and cynically believeable scenario; I decided to hunt around on Google to see what I could find.

My friend mentioned AAP (either, Australian Associated Press or American Associated Press) he didn't know which applied to which agency this story was leaked.Here is a quote from the second link provided:

The medical staff, from the northern town of Grudziadz, are being investigated over medical trials on as many as 350 homeless and poor people last year, which prosecutors say involved an untried vaccine to the highly-contagious virus.

Here are a few articles for your consideration:

This article is most interesting, as individuals were sued over the incident:

This is the sort of scull-duggery I'd expect from our political/corporate scumbag overlords.
Swine-Flu is a farce- in so much as it is nothing more than biological weapons testing, at the very constituents expense.Shame, shame, shame.

I would love to hear how pro-government, WHO friendly supporters would rationalize this. thank God for AAP (whatever one); apparently without this organization the story would have never got out!

Would love to hear what they have got to say; and equally- will love to see the bounty of brains here on ATS pull them appart!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The articles you mentioned claim that it was Novartis that was in trouble and it was the H5N1 virus (Bird flu) not the H1N1 virus (Swine Flu).

Still, that was a pretty despicable action on the part of those medical folks.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

See over all I think it is like looking at a "rap sheet". These drug pushing pimp companies have shown over, and over again that they don't care about us; actually appear to want us dead.

Really the fine points I think are dulled by the bright glimmering light of truth shining from the deviant dismeaner of the Elite.

Just my two pesos.

S&F

join