It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Message from the future on Italian forum [HOAX]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I think it is pretty clear this thread is burnt toast.

Pointless....

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
15 pages into it and finally somebody decided it was a hoax.

Glad I didn't waste my time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

when the hoax tag was put on the thread, and the thread moved to the hoax section, we figured y'all wouldhave noticed. a little explanation was also added to the op.

the cliff notes version:
matteo blatantly ignored requests to provide links to this italian site, instead posting links to another site that was posting the same linkless info - possible because he was the one posting it there.

rather than post the link, he signed up under another name, claiming to be a time traveller in atlanta but he messed that up and we caught him. both members are no longer members here.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Thanks for the update.
Greatly appreciated !!
Another good job by ATS !!!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

Time does not exist without the perception of it. Thus, time is a dimension of perception and not the other way around like 99% assume.

Once you understand this... you'll be able to travel forward into the future any number of years with your friends and family (it rarely works with strangers). I've done so twice. It's funny as hell!

Pete

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Aw, shoot. Too many pigs, not enough hippies. Party off.

Where do we go now for such interesting creative fun? I thought it was stinky enough for Skunk Works.

BTW, what if we find out what we call reality is a hoax???

Get ready for that.

ZG

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'm glad this was moved to hoax bin.

It will be very simple to convince anyone (at least I'll accept it as evidence), that someone is from future, if he simply posts a scan of tomorrow's newspaper (any reputed newspaper), today.

So today we read it, even if nothing important is mentioned in it and if we get the same newspaper tomorrow, it will be obvious. No?

Have you noticed, how everything he predicts is all negative? This is a hallmark of made-up predictions, the goal is to scare people. If I were from the future, I'd disclose only positive news. Yes... why? Think....

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well .... Sept 17th.... two weeks left, then you can really call hoax, with conviction.

I will wait and see.

Too bad there are USSR made briefcase nuclear bombs, still un-accounted for.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
No doubt this one was an hoax.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
im not even mad sum1 has tryed to trick ppl
this thread is so #ing amusing lol
i love how every conspiracy has been spun into 1 big pile of # lol

star and flag ahahahahahaha

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Okay, I know that this is a dead horse now, but reading thought this has made me think of a few things. Just tossing out ideas, for the sake of discussion, ya know?

First- the future / past tense…these issues should not be held against the story, unless the original Italian source is provided. For all we know the OP is maybe what I would call a "D student" in English.

Second- images from the future...Do you think that they will still know how to encode JPG files in 2091? How many of you could play one of the cylindrical records from 100 years ago. Or record an 8track tape for that matter? Text is a far better format for longevity.

Third- tech involved…if I were a betting man, I would say that something that could receive messages from the future would be connected in the present. It would not have a crazy IP address, and the posts would not show up from whatever future city they were made from. They would show up from the gateway that is rebroadcasting them out. That’s how *I* would do it, at least…

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join