It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Message from the future on Italian forum [HOAX]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matteo
You can't stop the war to happen, because it's already all been planned. I'm sorry I didn't came earlier, but Net-Time Travel Syste, NTTS is in a testing mode. It has just been invented.

Obviously this is fake as he could have come earlier because he could time travel. We found this to be fake in the first few sentences.

Thread closed please.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thomasc83
I love the part where he says" Sorry I didn't come earlier. Net time travel has just been invented.. It shouldn't matter when it was invented since you can go back in time to when you want..lol

lmao I know right? It's so obvious, I do hope no one has believed this guy. I bet the US overthrows Canada sometime soon, think about it, Canada is so much better. Hardly anyone locks their doors, even in the big city. The media doesn't report nothing but violence every night. Better healthcare. If I were to start my own country saying anyone is welcome, and were to do all those things, or be peaceful and have no money no army no weapons etc, we would get overthrown by the US in a heartbeat.

Earlier someone laughed at people thinking that the Clinton reported to become president was Hilary. I laugh at you for believing this guy. It's an obvious fake.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Um.. so because they just invented time travel, he couldn't come earlier?

Isn't that like... the point of time travel? To go when you want?

As Terence McKenna (the creator of TimeWave Zero) pointed out, you can only time travel back to the point when time travel is invented. So right at the point when time travel is invented, we are suddenly full of time tourists... which will seriously endanger our own reality.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It makes for some entertaining light reading.

Also, the part saying Ireland will become a land of fighters and rebellious people made me chuckle, nothing new for me there then.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Even if that were true, then the guy is STILL a liar...

He said this:

I'm sorry I didn't came earlier, but Net-Time Travel Syste, NTTS is in a testing mode. It has just been invented.

Then this:

I'm writing from 2091

So he just claimed the system was invented in 2091.

Then he said this:

Be hopeful, the greatest ability of man, time travel will be achieved starting by the end of 2012.

F.Y.I. it's 2009. So he doesn't even understand the Timewave Zero THEORY.

EPIC FAIL

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kapodistrias
Actually you don't understand that these things might happen in an other reality-universe.

All possibilities can happen.

Those who believe in parallel realities these are common sense..!

First sound bit of logic I have heard in a while

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
His latest post was written on August 18. Now he came back to "send messages " 6 hours ago.
This is my translation:

Viaggiatore del Tempo- I noticed that you indicated Hillary Clinton for president, after my early post, but I was referring to Chelsea Clinton, instead. It's important for she will become one of the most contested and underestimated politicians of the world. Instead, she wil do an optimal work during the post-evacuation period of Twenty States Colony. She will even get to be a double-termer.
You should not think everything will come back as before after the Civil War, World War and the impact.
The two areas of United States divided will have just a president until the end of Clinton's second term. The only thing she didn't get is return to a unified country of 50 states.
Than, the two areas wil become completely independent and there will be two American presidents.
The Western part will have more female president.
The Eastern will have the first president that will eventually become blind after a fire in presidential house.
Also, I was forgetting to tell you guys, Los Angeles and Atlanta will become next Capital Cities.
That blind-becomed president will continue his term as a brilliant and considerate guy. He will refuse to go for a second term.
The Eastern part will have a dictatorial president from 2021, Ryan Lawne, nephew of the president before him, mysteriously found dead.
He will take his place and he will be a harsh man. He will be the youngest president ever choosed for this role, in America.
He will find a way to find an agreement with Canada and he will make it enter the Eastern area.
Western area will make enter Antarctica as a response, though quite a weak one.
Lawne will fight against the Western and he will be a master of treachery.
He will cause a civil war declaring himself president for life.
After a long civil war, four terror attacks to Canada and California, he will have a hard time being against Chris Ocean, a young guy in his 20's that will be an able player sent by population.
Chris will be able to find out that Lawne was responsible in the planning to eliminate his uncle.
By then, Lawne will escape, found, and arrested with life prison. He will die from illness three years later.
Chris Ocean is a guy entering his 30's that will be able to rise from a hard and kinda poor life to become the younger president admitted.
He will be the most honest, excellent, hard-working president ever seen in America and he will get the Usa-Canada-Antarctica unificated.
He will be the only third-termer ever chosen, thogh he will not complete this term. He will be the last president of United States. He will help people to escape Yellowstone Caldera eruption. He will die to save his daughter and son ".

Hmmm...We will see
anyway, in my opinion, he was trying to tell that time-travel through a machine will be achieved by 2012, but time-travel through the Internet only by 2091...?

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is obviously bunk and should be, at the least, have [HOAX] quotes around the title.

I mean, there is nothing in this post that anyone here couldn't have told you. Except for the "next presidents" statements and the erroneous release dates for a known upcoming movie.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epsillion70

Actually you don't understand that these things might happen in an other reality-universe.

Then how come I'm only aware of one universe? Where are the others? And more importantly, why should I care about parallel universes if they have nothing to do with mine? He's pretty useless, no?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

He will be the only third-termer ever. He will be the last president of United States.

2 interesting points.
1. One president has already been in office 3 terms.

In 1940, Franklin D. Roosevelt became the only president to be elected to a third term; supporters cited the war in Europe as a reason for breaking with precedent. In the 1944 election, during World War II, he won a fourth term, but suffered a cerebral hemorrhage and died in office the following year. Thus, Roosevelt was the only President to have exceeded the limits provided by the Twenty-second Amendment prior to its ratification.

2. The Constitution prevents more then 2 terms.

The Twenty-second Amendment (Amendment XXII) of the United States Constitution sets a term limit for the President of the United States. The Congress passed the amendment on March 21, 1947.[1] It was ratified by the requisite number of states on February 27, 1951. The Amendment was the final result of the recommendations of the Hoover Commission which was established by President Harry S. Truman in 1947.[citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org...

You think someone from the future would be aware of this ?????
But then again, it's fake and he's not from the future. My guess is that he's barely here in the present

The OP should translate the following:
Please cut back on the purple sticky punch mr. time traveler sir

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

This "time traveller" is nothing more than an amateur conspiracy theorist who barely knows US history or current happenings.
He/she should have done his/her homework before trying to HOAX a message from the future. It is evident in everything the person says.

Conspiracy forum talking points... put together poorly.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by Epsillion70

Then how come I'm only aware of one universe? Where are the others? And more importantly, why should I care about parallel universes if they have nothing to do with mine? He's pretty useless, no?

Well I take the analogy of a Radio. One can only tune in to one station of reality at a time. However that does not mean there are not other stations out there.
The Radio Station tuning can be done by way of deep transcendental meditation or synthetically through Psychoactive drugs that have Psychotropic substances

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Epsillion70]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I've lived through my share of doomsday, the apocalypse, end of the world, global meltdown, whatever you want to call it.

Nothing is going to happen.

As for the nuclear bomb, I've been hearing that go around. That there is a nuclear bomb underneath Washington D.C., and that it's going to explode on October 11, 2009.

This is coming from the mouth of Vincent Xavier, and I've yet to believe a word of him.

Come October 11, we'll see what happens.

Though, like the many other prophets of doom, when it doesn't come, he'll either slink back into the shadows or claim that the date is set for later...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0neKnows
reply to post by Kokatsi

Even if that were true, then the guy is STILL a liar...

He said this:

I'm sorry I didn't came earlier, but Net-Time Travel Syste, NTTS is in a testing mode. It has just been invented.

Then this:

I'm writing from 2091

So he just claimed the system was invented in 2091.

Then he said this:

Be hopeful, the greatest ability of man, time travel will be achieved starting by the end of 2012.

F.Y.I. it's 2009. So he doesn't even understand the Timewave Zero THEORY.

EPIC FAIL

I think he may have been saying "Net-Time Travel Syste" or "NTTS" was founded in 2091, and that "time travel" itself was achieved in 2012.

But for those familiar with time travel, what exactly is net-time travel? Is this something that people actually know and discuss, or is this something the TT guy says is true?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I've got a sonic scewdriver here that i'd like to sell this guy for a couple million

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The biggest mistake this guy made was in saying that Rome would be the "NEXT" Katrina. From his standpoint on the time line or whatever, how could it be next?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You can't stop the war to happen, because it's already all been planned. I'm sorry I didn't came earlier, but Net-Time Travel Syste, NTTS is in a testing mode. It has just been invented.

Why those guys always come when it's too late instead of coming back when they can do something and not just telling basicly "You are going to die but unfortunately I'm too late to solve anything, SORRY"

What have to happen will happen anyway so, enjoy your life!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

cirumcision will become mandatory for every newborn. It's just to fight Aids. But it's a awkward thing to do. People won't be happy.

Clearly even decades/hundreds of years into the future, people still cant grasp the whole 'extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence' thing.
Kinda loses alot of credibility by the guy actually bringing a film up. Its like the Government announcing that a huge asteroid is coming to end the planet, and then telling us it will be a little like deep impact and armageddon!

Decent effort though.. just detailed enough to make it sound interesting, but vague enough so he doesnt have to pin anything down to a particular date.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
So much to debunk, so little time...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
why is it that all the prophecy and predictions and time travel people always say some large city is gonna be destroyed? just once i want to hear of some no name town in south Dakota being wiped out by a comet or earthquake? oh wait that wouldn't make the b.s. lie or cough, prediction interesting. come on people this is just more crap, and a waste of everyone's time.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join