It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Message from the future on Italian forum [HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If they can get Claytronics to work it will be great. Also there is a spreading fungus called Stem Rust, some are saying that is is being spread delibrately to allow GMO crops to be used.

singularityhub.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

uh, this was just posted. www.msnbc.msn.com...

Take your time and do your own research before descrediting something. Remember deny ignorance, not embrace it.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Nice to see a little comic relief. A welcome respite from the hopelessness and despair that permeates this site.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KnoxMSP

updated 3:24 p.m. ET July 5, 2005

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Another time traveler- probably sitting and thinking right now of more things to say. Do people really think the people on ATS are that stupid and naive to believe such foolishness? September will come and go and nothing will have happened.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matteo

Next presidents? Biden, Michelle Obama, Miss Clinton.

I have watched this thread since it was posted and am quite enjoying the various comments, particularly those aimed at tearing it apart.

My only reason for posting is to suggest that the above quote refers to Chelsea rather than Hillary due to the use of 'Miss;' after all, if 'Michelle Obama' is used in full, why not 'Hillary Clinton?' In addition, another current 'time traveler' thread refers directly to Chelsea rather than Hillary.

No big thing - I'm just reading so much Hillary and figure if something's going to be debunked, it should be the right something.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by KnoxMSP

And you believe that? OMGoodness! They also thought that by taking the virginity of infants that it would heal them of AIDS.

Nothing will keep you from AIDS except abstinance.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KnoxMSP

Yeah lets deny ignorance...

Someone claims to be writing from the future, and his only proof is information that can already be found in this time line.

Ok lets put this hoax to bed, again...

First the liar writes this:

I'm sorry I didn't came earlier, but Net-Time Travel Syste, NTTS is in a testing mode. It has just been invented.

Then this:

I'm writing from 2091

So he just claimed the system was invented in 2091.

According to his own logic, and the logic of a few other people on ATS who are defending this liar, he shouldn't be able to communicate with 2009, because the system wasn't invented until 2091.

If he is able to communicate with 2009 (which he claims to be), then there is NO REASON he couldn't "come earlier", meaning 2008. He is supposed to be in a time machine, he should be able to communicate with 2008, and earlier.

So this guy caught himself in his own lie.

To further put a nail in his own coffin he said this:

Be hopeful, the greatest ability of man, time travel will be achieved starting by the end of 2012.

So once again, he is supposed to be talking to us in 2009, but time travel wasn't invented till the end of 2012 according to him. Also his device wasn't invented till 2091.... So, again, why couldn't he travel to 2008?

This guy is an obvious liar, and a bad one at that because he can't keep his story straight, nor can he keep his own theories straight.

This topic should be thrown in the HOAX forum.

Also, I am 100% positive the person who wrote this time travel B.S. is reading ATS, and this topic. So I wanted to say, YOU FAILED. Have fun forcing doom and gloom on people, I'm sure you will go far in life.
Not.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matteo
I'm sorry I didn't came earlier, but Net-Time Travel Syste, NTTS is in a testing mode.

Wait what?
So the net-time travel system didnt allow u to connect to an earlier date or something? Or dates are random so that u cant choose when to the past are u connecting?

If this line was written in that text, I would might have even believed some of that.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by aNdReSk]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If I were to give important historical info to the past, say, 2003, I would tell them about everything to come, AND THEN copy and paste info from Wikipedia.
Seriously, I don't want to hear the cliffsnotes version of history. I want exact info, about causes, effects, and dates. Also, this WWIII seems to be between everyone against some invisible enemy. Britain gets invaded? By who, not Iran of N. Korea!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Charles will be King? If in your future world, Charles is King...you are certainly in Hell!! That's the only place the descendant of a Court Jester can be rule as a King.

What is going on in this madhouse...everyone thinks that becoming King is something a princess can bestow?

News flash if you weren't born King...you're not a King and nothing can happen to make you a King.

Yeah and another thing...nothing is gonna happen to Washington D.C., America will be just fine.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

This is horrible!!!! He's saying we'll have 3 more liberal presidents after Obama. Quick! Jump!!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

Can you please provide the untranslated link?

I'd like to read the untranslated version.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I don't know whether or not to discredit this because it sounds somewhat credible. The only thing that kind of gives me the feeling that this is bogus is the poor grammar usage, which may be due to an Italian translating this and not being the best at English.

But nonetheless a good read. and it is always a good thing to be aware of possible future outcomes. and taking note on history, we should be aware that ANYTHING is possible and it mostly can and WILL happen.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0neKnows
Be hopeful, the greatest ability of man, time travel will be achieved starting by the end of 2012.

So once again, he is supposed to be talking to us in 2009, but time travel wasn't invented till the end of 2012 according to him. Also his device wasn't invented till 2091.... So, again, why couldn't he travel to 2008?

Yeah, that's always a good one. Logically, if anyone invents useful time travel, then it becomes a reality in all times. If I "invent" it in 2012, then it exists in 2800 A.D., and 13,598 B.C., and whenever else.

Of course, with these stories, there's usually a catch thrown in that there's a power restriction from time travel past a certain point in the future or past. But Doc Brown and Marty McFly can usually figure a way around that. And of course, there's always leap-frogging that can be done a 1,000 years at a time, or whatever.

Anyway, if these character provides some events and dates that are reasonably soon, it won't take long to find out if he's a big hoaxer or not. And around here, we've seen 'em come and seen 'em go. We're still waiting for that mass UFO landing, that government overthrow, that complete economic collapse, that terrorist nuke, and a whole lot of other stuff. So far, though...

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Nohup]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Now that it has been said there's a 50% chance his history has been altered.
If He were to do this in EVERY SINGLE FORUM then he would have a greater chance of changing more in his history. Maybe the Washington nuke won't happen. Maybe that the chaos that the Secret of the Fed (that everyone already knows about) won't be so traumatic.

OR maybe this is just a hoot and a holla.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by js331975
Now that it has been said there's a 50% chance his history has been altered.

Well, sure. And that's his built-in excuse as to why the things he "predicts" won't happen. The timeline changed because of my intervention. Very convenient.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
One thing I have come to determine with all these future posts. Canada must not exist in the future....never mentioned, ever.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I love the part where he says" Sorry I didn't come earlier. Net time travel has just been invented.. It shouldn't matter when it was invented since you can go back in time to when you want..lol

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have to call BS on the "Time" traveler
He said "There is a movie 2012 that describes what will happen"
Why would you believe hollywood? Hollywood is first institution to twist the truth. Hollywood is sponsored by the Masons and Illuminati.
I can make up better lies

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join