It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Message from the future on Italian forum [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

and how do you KNOW for sure he isnt right? Yeah it sounds like everything on these forums but what if he is right and so were the many who came up with these ideas? Then what? I would rather think that maybe its true that to doubt it 100% because you just never know. I hope none of this happens but honestly it wouldnt surprise me.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
If DC goes mushroom, I'm out. I will log off the internet, go to the country, dig a hole, and crawl in as fast as I can.

If the next three Presidents are Biden, Michelle Obama, and Hillary Clinton, I will take a bottle of pain killers and then shoot myself in the head. (If the pain killers are really good, I shouldn't feel a thing, lol.)

He had a prediction for September so by October 1st, he will be officially debunked.

"September 2009, Washington, DC"

tick tick tick tick tick tick tick

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matteo

Navigatore del tempo, this is his name, translated is TimeSurfer, something like that- It's important to advise the youth. I know that there is probably some of you who have contacts with the United States.
2009, your time-line is on the brink of a war. But some people is already studgying the marveillous Timewave Zero Theory somewhere. I will write from a history book the major events of your period coming.
You can't stop the war to happen, because it's already all been planned. I'm sorry I didn't came earlier, but Net-Time Travel Syste, NTTS is in a testing mode. It has just been invented.

I know that there is a huge secret involving Federal Reserve right now, in United States. Believe me, it's so big that will cause havoc and scandal in every part of the world during September- October 2009.

There are already threads on ATS and even MSM is talking about issues at the Federal Reserve.

In your time-line there is so much skepticism, but, you know, people telling that a nuclear attack on Washington DC has been planned are right. They are just right.
If you know someone from that city, tell them to escape as soon as they can.

As this is the capital of the US, you would expect Washington DC to be a target for terrorism so this is hardly something new and unknown.

It's that nuclear attack that will ignite World War. North Korea will receive a nuke as well. Israel and Iran will start to do battles again.
I have to tell you, don't worry so much for global warming in years to come. Your climate is going to become extremely cold, slowly, anyway.
2010 is also known to be " a Year without Summer ". There are so many threats for climate and global cooling in your time-zone.

I think most of us to come to the nuclear attack conclusion as a start of the next world war. As a poster has already said, why North Korea? What does North Korea have that warrents a nuclear? There are questions about their capability to produce nuclear weapons and then to deliver them by missile.

Israel and Iran locking horns would be no great surprise.

Some would say that we have getting years now with no real summer so again what is new here.

This could concern you, but at least something of 2012 is real, but it will happen in different dates. December 21 2012 is a good day for everybody who came out of the gloom and doom.
I know there is a movie about 2012 prophecy coming in 2009. Well, it will reveal itself as a very good guessing movie for the future. No earthquakes in every part of the world, anyway.

If this is a timetraveller from the future, why not tell us which film is being referred to, rather than just some lame "movie in 2009" If there is a film that is so important, tell us so we pay attention.

Obama is not a one term. He will end like Kennedy.

And this is something new? There are many who have already said that President Obama will not survive a full term. I even heard this on The Above Politics show here on ATS.

There is going to be some change in England, Charles is going to be king.

As Prince Charles is next in line, he will become King at some stage and at some stage the present Queen will die.

I have to warn you, for sure. Don't have faith in the swine flu vaccine. It's a disaster.

Again, there are already threads on ATS about the quality of a swine flu vaccine. And the word "faith" is used rather than trust. If the vaccine does not work, why not come out and say that?

China and Japan are going to become chaotic places, where people fights so much that it will cause havoc.

For China, I can see this as it is such a huge country with many differance cultures, and I am sure there are others in the world, who will quietly encourage dissent.

If this happens in Japan, I will be very surprised.

Americans won't be happy to know that in months to come, cirumcision will become mandatory for every newborn. It's just to fight Aids. But it's a awkward thing to do. People won't be happy.

And the medical evidence to support this? This will not happen.

Nano-technology, a little part of what has been invented, will work as a very good distraction for rich people during World War Three. Soon they will patent a nano-engine that will work in cars development.

So while the world is fighting a global war with nuclear weapons, people will have the resources to continue to develop and manufacture nano technology?

China will have a drug market so big that it has to be stopped. People right there want to escape the grim reality they have to live.

Hang on. China will be on chaos and people will be fighting. Hardly the best marketplace and if people are fighting, how will be afford drugs?

Major disasters? September 2009, Washington DC, December 2011 and November 2012.

All in Washington DC? If so, see my earlier answer

Crops will be damaged in Europe and Ireland. Ireland is going to be a place of fighters, rebellious people. The toxic fungus will ruin all their work for food.

Crops are damaged every year depending on the weather. I spend time in Ireland and while a very small percentage of the Irish people have been engaged or are engaged in terrorism, I do not see a rebellious people in the making. If there were a food disaster, the EU will step in.

Civil War in United States? Spring 2010.

More than one thread on ATS about this so nothing new here.

Next presidents? Biden, Michelle Obama, Miss Clinton.

If as our time traveller has already mentioned, President Obama does not survive his first term, then there will be another president and as Vice President, Joe Biden is the only one from the list that can become president. Does Miss Clinton mean the Secretary of State or his daughter?

Cholera is a disease going to come, but is a shame because it's from labs. Unfortunately, together with Yellow Fever, it will hit Europe for mistake.

We can treat both these diseases.

Digital artificial paper is a thing to come.

This exists already as I am working with one of my customers to integrate an electronic pad.

Cancer's cure.

At some stage I would expect this. Why no time line for this?

Vertical farms building.

I have heard of this as a concept!

The beginning of Claytronics Technology Age. I'm sure many of you don't know what it is. Well, it's a fantastic good thing for everybody.

It seems Claytronics has already started. Welcome to the Claytronics project[

United States will have two huge earthquakes, one in Seattle and one in Los Angeles. They will be around 9.0. November 2010,

Again, nothing new with this. Scientists are predicting we are due for an earthquake on the US west coast.

a surprising discovery will change so many things. It's going to be something explaining what is coming in 2012. Don't worry, you will enjo

No detail. Just a special discovery!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I found out he was writing on two threads:

A person opened this " Chiediamo al viaggiatore ", " Ask the traveller ":

What's the soon-to-be situation in Italy?
- People will rise their weapons and they will be extremely angry with people in the power. Vatican will be evacuated during the war with Albany and Greece, because of the arrival of soldiers.
Right now, Italy is one of the most vital and brilliant countries in the world.
President Arena, which in 2009 is just a 19 years old guy, will become a popular figure, and he will change this country for the better.
Italy now is a advanced country.

Do you have any limitation in texting the system?
- Yes, I have a limit of posts, because the system right now allows a maximum of 20 posts. The time for sending is just too much. We will have to find a way to make working it fast. We want it to be popular.

What about problems concerning time travel applicable on the net?
- You just have to know that the possibilities of Internet 3.0 are incredible.People that will want to use this tool will have to buy a chip. The user will be warned if he/she's going to meet him/herself in a website.

Is global warming actually fake or a trouble?
- Global warming came back as a issue by 2027. Our global temperature is 22 degrees above zero. We fought 3 Resources Wars and we are very careful about water use. We suffered shortage by 2015.
2015-2027 are both some of the best year of humanity and the worst.
In summer 2015 Mexico has been invaded by insects in millions, like dragonflies.

Tell us about other future major crisis
- Well, by 2015 we were running out of oil, automobile industries had a tough time to face, we had gas crisis. People were used to stealers of fuel from cars. Fuel became precious and rare by 2017.
Summer of 2020's have been the most warm in all of history. People were dying in thousands.
By 2022, we use Maglev Transport System and Electric and Solar vehicles. Normal cars stopped to be used.
In 2030, in South America people were schocked to see brown water from their home taps.
2031, Yellowstone and American refugees crisis. Thousands of people died while trying to get in Mexico.
Pirates and thieves were extremely common in Europe.

What's the present situation in Africa?
- Only South Africa is inhabited. Italy and other European countries helped them, there is no more famine by 2021. South Africa is now a second world country, it owns many modern technologies.
South Africa is now part of European United Countries ( EUC ), by 2034.

Tell us all you can say about future technologies
- Time travel, discovery of other universes ( we collaborate with one in particular that has a time-zone of 2 years in the future ), Claytronics Programmable Matter, Nano Technology-related inventions, Olographic tv, Olographic communication, replacement of all organs, Mars landing, Virtual Home School System ( there are no public schools since 2040s ), Callisto landing, virtual reality ( with a time limit because it's addictive ), we are starting to develop teleportation of objects, computers are controlled by thought, robots are everywhere you go, but they don't run our governments and neither the industry. We are just starting to design the first flying- craft, synthetic blood, we finished South Africa- Argentina tunnel in 2086. Antarctica is a popular modern country like a cold-temperate Dubai.

That's it, all what he wrote, guys.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ireland is going to be a place of rebellion and fighters.... no s*&t sherlock! some one seems to be able to open a history book!

as for the toxic fog or what ever he says, well we've been waiting for selafield or sefton B to blow up for years!

i really dont know why these couple of years between 2010 and 2012 are going to be so eventful....and whats the point trying to predict it, if it happens it happens!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Jeeesh! This guy makes John Titor look like the real McCoy

His posts are so full of holes it almost makes lace look solid!
As someone has already stated... if you are in the future and can travel through time, how is it possible to be late? Couldn't he have just set the wayback machine to 2007 or 2002??? I mean, come on!!!

I also read about meteors hitting the Earth - sounds like we'll have more meteors hitting Earth in the next 4 years than have hit the Earth in known history! My BS meter got pegged on its highest setting!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
As much as it's an interesting read i feel that it's what most people will think will happen over the next few years anyway.
nukes,earthquakes,cold all year around & wars have been predicted for years,it's just somebody trying to make a small impact on a forum,nothing will come of this

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Michelle Obama President. That was enough for me...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So wait a sec.........

First he says he would have come earlier but this time travel thing was only just now invented....

Then he says he is from 2091,
(despite the fact that time travel would eliminate tardiness anyway)

so time travel = invented in 2091

Then later he says mans greatest invention, time travel, will be invented in 2012/2013

It is kind of interesting though that he suggests that
Obama will be assassinated and Biden will assume presidency.
Then I guess Michelle Obama runs for pres during the next election and wins. But she cannot finnish her term due to something Hilary does/exposes????what could that be? Then Hilary becomes pres some how, does that mean she is Michelle's veep?

Of all the specualtions and guesses around the future leadership of the US, this has to be the last thing one could ever come up with or at least the wildest.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
how can you be late from time travel. ohh sorry NTTS lol

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I wish you guys would copy someone's posts that was telling the truth, instead of this stuff.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just for the record, I do believe in TT. Question is why now all the TT threads breaking open and why the forums of no consequence being used for this dissemination of information?

It is almost like the Web Bot, talk being picked up and peoples fears being played on.

Existence has many surprises for us over hte next 90 years, TT can only make predictions because there are no set patterns on what may or may not happen in any given timeline.

This dimensional frequency may be different than the one they report from.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
i can`t see mexico to invade southamerica... they are failing in his own cartel related issues....

i dont know why any of the timetravelers are smart enough to at least, write in a somehow different way...

so many years and wars should change the way we talk.. just as internet and cellphones put a lot of new words in the language...

then we see this hoaxers, talking like regular people....

[edit on 31-8-2009 by ozzraven]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I am surprised he didn’t say that in his time, computers no longer exist and he is telepathically sending this message through time.

I wouldn’t say that my BS meter went off, because BS, IMHO is well more thought out than this.

Electronic paper exists already as many of the things described. Most of the things described can be found in many forums just by performing Google searches on just about each of the subjects he talks about.

Just because it sounds feasible is no reason to believe what is stated, because the reason it sounds feasible is because as I have pointed out is that he states things that have already been talked about in other forums to make himself sound credible.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Um.. so because they just invented time travel, he couldn't come earlier?

Isn't that like... the point of time travel? To go when you want?

What a laughable load of rubbish.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well - the good news is that we won't have to wait long to call BS for good on this one, the OP states that there will be a disaster in DC in the next 30 days (Sept. 09)....The Claytronics thing is interesting though because not alot of people know about it (its a research project at Carnegie Mellon University dealing with programmable matter)...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by Matteo

Whahahaha....this one cracked me up!!!

I'm sorry I didn't came earlier, but Net-Time Travel Syste, NTTS is in a testing mode. It has just been invented.

...think about it. "Hi, i'm from the future, sorry i'm so late but the technology i use has just been invented...."

Can you actually be late for something once you master timetravel??

cracked me up....

Peace

I thought the same thing! Why not come sooner. With a whole group of like rebel freedom fighters, to prevent the people that are going to do harm and take them out of power before hand. " sorry i'm late..." What a shmuck.. And if he were reading from a actuall history book, his dates would be precise and a hell of a lot more info. if this is our help from the future then we are in trouble.

BluePillOrRedPill

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Most probably TPTB instilling fear in ppl's minds.

He didn't mention ETs & spiritual matters.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm not buying it. Although, internet time travel is a great theory. It's a good spin on the charade.

Anyway, what killed it for me is the fact that he speaks in terms of what WILL happen (as in the future) and not was HAS happened (and in the past):

I know there is a movie about 2012 prophecy coming in 2009.

Why wouldn't he say, "A movie was released in 2009 about 2012."

Anyway, it was great idea. Just not buying it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join