It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] Message from the future on Italian forum [HOAX]

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Well, it would seem possible if one accepted the theory of time travel, a gang of theories come with it. One of which is alternate time-lines or parallel realities where once the past is changed that reality branches off and carries on a parallel path, but with different outcomes. It's all speculative, and if you do a forum search you will come up with countless discussions on this matter. I would link you directly to them but I am in a rush, good luck!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

This is fun. Some of you think I actually care if it's true or not. Nope. Not an issue with me. I am approaching this as philosophic play.

Skunk Works should be a place to explore ideas off the main roads. A bit of cross country trekking. Don't you think?

I could tell there would be no proof after the first page. What interested me was the theoretical possibilities we could explore.

A way to enhance your conceptual perceptive in such cases try explaining how it could be true. By doing that you can pull out the stops in bringing to the fore your own understanding of the universe. Its an exercise.

First establish the facts. Usually there are few to none. Then, like an investigator of an airliner crash, put it together to see if the pieces fit. Most of us do this naturally. Figuring out why the black box was a mile from the impact is a challenge. You have to pull out your creative muse and use it. All else comes to play. Like physics, meteorology, cognition and perception errors, psychology and even knowledge of anomalous phenomena. All the mental muscles need be used.

Then fit the pieces that do fit together. After that, think of how the other pieces that don't fit could have been modified or another unknown factor was involved. By doing this sometimes you can find things that do fit when approached from an objective angle. The fun begins when you start to find such explanations in other originally mis-fit parts work too. Then you can start to see how it could actually be possible, irregardless of the subjective limited perceptions we always assume we should start with.

It is so boring to just label fakes. Any 5 year old can do that. The real fun is figuring out how it could be true.

My first post on this thread no one seemed to 'get'. It was an ironic modality where subjective perception was obviously invalid. But from the context of the statement the truth looked to all the world to be debunked. The truth was debunked! Get it? (nudge, nudge)

Study that for a mental moment and then tell me we, any of us, knows enough about the universe to have the gall to say anything about anything.

Here is why I say anything.

D.T. Suzuki, a Taoist scholar once made a statement when questioned about seeming contradictions in his lecture where he said that discussing the deeper aspects of some spiritual subjects was wrong. He stated yes, I will surely burn in Hell for this. But then stated;

"It is incorrect to speak of it, yet misleading not to."

ZG

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by CosmicEgg

If the OP can provide an original link, then I would have no issue.

Member HOAXES are NEVER permitted on ATS.

I happen to like that rule.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by loam]

Even for fun?

At least leave Skunk works out of the mental constipation. There needs to be a drain pipe in every house, just so you can get it out.

Brains just want to have fun!

The smarter you get, the more you appreciate the value of play. Don't argue for such a dry space. Irrigate or vacate! (I always said just now.)

ZG

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Hey Time Traveler dude!
I was wondering if you could hook me up with the winning powerball numbers?
THANKS!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The guy doing this hoax knows NOTHING about how the internet works, NOTHING! It makes NO SENSE AT ALL how a closed system like the Wide Area Network should be exposed to time travel... it is impossible - its a static system.

Stop this BS, god I am beginning to fade away from ATS, this is becoming too stupid reading.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Actually, Above Top Secret poster, Time Travel is applicable on the Internet worldwide.
I am an Operative Agent from Atlanta, timeline 2091, I am waiting for the okay from Tourin, Via Cittadella, to open the Question Operative Service for United States.
Thanks to excellent improvement in the NTTS we are now able to send information to 2009 users.
The Operation is going to be available in forums of United States, Italy, Brazil, France, Germany, China, Japan, Australia.
25 United States forums are currently receiving the announcement of Question Operative Service to be opened. Italy must give us the okay, before.
The informations you are reading in this thread are not enough clearly sent, because of the result of earlier tests for NTTS.
Presidents of many nations have received yesterday e-mails to inform the authorities of this worldwide operation.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NTTS Operative Agent

ok, here's where this thread now stands.

One poster from Italy, claiming there are time travel posts on italian message boards who has yet to identify the original forum.

A new poster, from Atlanta (or Italy), claiming to be a time travel afficianado, thereby confirming the story.

NTTS Operative Agent, at least Matteo had the good sense to not claim to be the guy posting the time travel stuff. This way he can simply say he didn't knowingly hoax the boards (not saying he is or isn't, just saying..)

In your case, you are claiming to be in some future Atlanta time line and, yet, your posting from place a touch to the east.

Care to explain?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
All this is amusing. If the person is actually posting from a future time, all they need to do is list dated headlines from, ohhh, two or three days hence from our current time before those headlines happen. If they are spot on... verified. If not then this whole thing can be put down to being a hoax.

Heck, you know what? All they need to do us u2u me, or a mod a text file with future posts in this thread.

The impact would be minimal, and fun will be had by all.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matteo
Your climate is going to become extremely cold, slowly, anyway.
2010 is also known to be " a Year without Summer ". There are so many threats for climate and global cooling in your time-zone.

We've had rubbish summers for at least 3 years here. If not... always.

The 2010 'year without summer' will probably just go unnoticed LOL!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Okay guys, did a google search and found this about the supposed NTTS, if it has already been posted just disregard.

"It's important to advise the people of time-line 2009 month September.
We are developing a system capable of allowing time-travel through Internet 4.0.
This message is officialy from 2091.
We will send you a timeline from a future history book.

SEPTEMBER 2009- Obama made an agreement with Pope, a big number of people were infected with swine flu in Britain and France, Obama contnued a cult of personality propaganda, Iran was set again on status quo
An Australian man shot a teenage aborigen during a rebellion of young people, causing uprise of aborigens

There was an attempted attack to England Queen from a group people that previously assaulted a bank
Mexico started to see United States as a dangerous enemy after a Mexican ship sinking caused by Usa

OCTOBER 2009

In this month persecution toward muslim begun, in United States, with police's actions
Federal Reserve secret was revealed, causing uprise of citizens and major crisis
October surprise false-flag attack on United States

NOVEMBER 2009

An eruption of Tambora made the climate to be frozenly cold
Obama mission failed in Russia
Citizens who are aware of reality uprose against Obama
Obama was forced to leave government
United States persecution against muslim continued
Washington DC attack attempt was prevented
An Indian diplomatic was seen as an example of behaviour for citizens
Brazil started to see Usa as an enemy

DECEMBER 2009

In Africa, began intern operation to free citizens from soldiers and dictatorships
Riots of citizens in Europe and United States took place
Citizens were starting to attack United States police
An Italian boat was made to sink"

Here is the link because it go all the way up to July 2011, you might have to copy and paste because I suck at getting links to work

www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message872956/pg1

and then goes on to say.....

"We will send a second message with further information.
NTTS testing is taking place in Atlanta, year 2091, month September
Thanks for your attention"

Seems like who ever this is they are posting this stuff on other boards as well. Peace.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This poster NTTS Operative Agent is using my work with the Timewave!!!

I didn't understand it was a hoax until I've seen my work on 10 and more forums...
Thanks, admin, now he has been banned!!! Must be someone who lives in my town, maybe he has seen my papers...I usually write on papers before to post my informative work on the Timewave...
He just posted the work in past tense...Instead, before, he just took general words...
Please, don't spread my summer work about the timewave to do jokes like these...

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

are you saying that you posted that stuff on the italian forum that you have, as of yet, still not linked us to?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
No, my work is on paper, books, and I occupied so much of my summer time to have a precise information related to timewave...
This poster must have seen my book...Not one of my websites

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ah, the twists and turns of a turbulent rift.

Facts might sometime show that the EM calm on the Earth's dimensional plane is being perturbed by something cyclical, but in millennial cycles. More weak spots emerging or becoming permeable.

It would be interesting for some, horrifying for others to know that all possible futures are available. This one is starting to show some surface features not expected. Quite interesting, but usually the impatient factor for the authoritative view usually kills threads before they get really interesting.

I for one want to map the pathology of this event. It could help us understand either a new view of reality, or a better psychology of such communications venues. Either way our understanding wins.

I tend to like to ride the wave of a polarity to see what transpires. Surfing, as it were. A surfer commits to the parts of the wave where the power is controlled. Some skill is indicated as important also. Where the wave breaks no one knows as it is under the surface of reality. Unknown. The trick is knowing when to fall back before being tossed into the rocks.

So far the information looks like an alternate time line, or a warped one. The second hand info insulates the origin enough to make for some thoughtful curiosity. Now I want to see where this goes.

So, can we outline some facts?

Matteo, how are you dealing with the implications of this information, and why are you putting such personal energy into this? What makes YOU believe this is authentic?

ZG

[edit on 9/3/2009 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matteo
This poster NTTS Operative Agent is using my work with the Timewave!!!

I didn't understand it was a hoax until I've seen my work on 10 and more forums...
Thanks, admin, now he has been banned!!! Must be someone who lives in my town, maybe he has seen my papers...I usually write on papers before to post my informative work on the Timewave...
He just posted the work in past tense...Instead, before, he just took general words...
Please, don't spread my summer work about the timewave to do jokes like these...

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Matteo]

Is anyone else COMPLETELY confused now?

Matteo: What did you not understand was a hoax? The forum or the work?
And was what you posted first your own work or someone elses?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

well, I would be willing to bet everything I have on the fact matteo is responsible for all posts relating to this. Furthermore, I find it funny that people from the future register usernames on these forums and have locations specific to their origin. As another poster stated...every. single. aspect. of. this. entire. thread. is. fabricated. and. a. giant. HOAX. The story itself and communications from the "future" have more holes than swiss cheese, matteo's responses and excuses are full of holes and nonsensical and this entire deal is just hilarious. Deny ignorance my friends.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I dont know if the original Italian board entry is an hoax or not.
But this long list of monthly events is a clear HOAX.

It has material taken from the Timewave. And we write there some speculations about month by month probable events for the next 3 years.
So, this listing is an hoaxand plagiarism.

The original Italian board entry has parts of webbot predictions.
So, I am inclined to see it as an HOAX too.

I don't desmiss that some events may actually occur, but this is an hoax.
But hey ATS is full of hoaxes and predictions that never occurred.

Actually the webbot guys are the only ones that I have seen to have predicted something, namely the 2008 Chinese quake and the 2008 September economic panic, by the exact days. Although they were also wrong about PLENTY of minor predictions! However, they tend to be about 30-50% correct for their biggest predictions, to a very precise degree!

[edit on 3-9-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NTTS Operative Agent

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

If you really come from the future, please state what happens of most importance in a global scale in September and October 2009, week by week, day by day, and in a precise and clear way. We don't trust vague predictions, there are many hoaxes in our 2009 internet.
Thanks a lot,

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I can read and undertand Italian.
I tried many different combinations of "time travel NTTS 2091" in Italian search engines.
There seems to be no Italian original post!

So, once again this story is likely a hoax.
However, we have plenty of events predicted to September and plenty of foruns with this time travel.
It will be quick to see how much this can be a 50% or a 100% hoax, or if there is any truth on it.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Since matteo has responded several times and failed to provide the required link(s), are we going to call this one?

Just curious?

Thanks !

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join