It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC2 The South Tower Anomalies Thread.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Now here is the reason I do not get involved with these sort of debates, this thread contains some good talking points, debate them and not your perception of the persons state of mind, I can tell you lost family or friends and for that you have my deepest condolences, your pent up aggressiveness needs a release, someone to blame, buddy, these are not the people to take it out on, it has got to the state here that if side `A` states something - side `B`retaliates, discussion (and correct me if I am wrong here, is the sole intent of a forum) is not on the agenda but bigotry has took it`s place, I see many threads that have started with good intent and some interesting topics up for discussion, that get turned into war zones.

I am harping on here my apologies for that, but I have experienced this sort of integration in probably one of the worse case scenarios you can possibly imagine, born and bred in Northern Ireland and had no religious inclinations whatsoever, met and married and still are to this day a beautiful woman from a very staunch Catholic family, they took me in and made me feel very much part of the family, until... We were young, times were hard, especially after our first born hitting home hard as to my slip shod and erratic work routine, my employment status was grim and the chance of a regular wage were slimmer, so I joined the British Army.

I have never experienced anything like it in my life and i`ve had a few encounters with some very nasty customers, but this, was different, I am lost for words how I could even begin to explain it, my young daughter`s nieces and nephews would spit at her when she lay asleep in her pram, they stopped talking to us completely, and in they end they drove us away, never seen nor heard from them since.

Sectarianism is a terrible thing, brought about by governments to split the voting public one way or another, telling 50% of the populace what they want to hear, whilst the other 50% what they do not, either way the government always wins, ever stop to think why the governments of both the U.S.A. and U.K. opened the flood gates for Muslims etc, then went out of their way to make sure they were more than welcome, children are our future cannot deny this and what have our future witnessed the last 20 years or so?, and what affect does it have on them?.

This.... www.tressugar.com...

You cannot segregate if there is no opposing faction.

I was going to post a reply with a few pointers, again I apologize for my inherent ramblings, I will end though with a thought provoking analysis brought about by those questions that cannot be answered and governments.

My earlier words regarding governments and 50% of the population, how does that work when both sides have terrorist factions, Simple, Sinn Fein and Gerry Adams one side, and the U.D.P. and Ian Paisley on the other, here we have the two most powerful politicians in Northern Ireland, sat around a table thrashing out a peace deal whilst both basically, instantly relaying the deals on offer to their respective terrorist factions and asking are they happy with it!!.

The I.R.A. had to be the most feared and well organized terrorist cell the world has ever seen, these guys make Al Qaeda look like the cast from Sesame Street, suicide bombings by proxy, why waste your own live when you can make a sworn enemy drive the vehicle in full knowledge you have kidnapped his wive and kids for you?. Their knowledge of weapons, bomb making, bomb placements, avoiding counter terrorist agents to travel from Ireland to London etc, the organization and discipline to which they vehemently adhered to, was taught to them by whom?.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Military precision and enough anti surveillance avoidance to evade MI5, MI6, and the S.A.S. whom always had operatives (a splinter group the FRU) and at least two whom infiltrated them, and believe me when I say what they instigate between the I.R.A. and loyalist paramilitary groups, breached every single code of conduct enforced by the Geneva Convention.

Again my apologies, my rambling did go on, i`ll put that down to the bottle of fine Whiskey my son and me just polished off, very off topic, but the signs are showing, induced by 9/11 and propaganda machines.

A long time ago two Christians sat talking about the bible one believed in the Holly Father, and the other the Holly Mother, this slowly escalated until the original topic up for discussion was forgotten, it became Catholics and Protestants, them and us.

I will add to this thread later today with what I intended to put in now, until the Whiskey waffling kicked in

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Also left with problem of how did they get all that Napalm 80 floors up in the building?
Maybe that is what those anomalous pods were used for,that were attached under the belly of the planes.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by retroskull

Thanks for your input retroskull,I found what you wrote very interesting.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Originally posted by crowpruitt

Maybe that is what those anomalous pods were used for,that were attached under the belly of the planes.

I don`t think he understands the thread, 1 explosion = orange, split second later a huge explosion = red two different pictures showing this and such a visible difference in debris, and the rather missile looking missile thing seen exiting.

Guess this isn`t enough for some guys.

Two explosions clearly identifiable, only one thing to cause an explosion and it has exploded, so what caused boom two?, it has 7 different colour arrows around it lol

As for the belly look at the underneath of a 737
, a whole heap more of this to come when I get the other pictures.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by Seventh]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Thanks Seventh.I will be checking out this thread some more tomorrow.

Edit:typo

[edit on 4-9-2009 by crowpruitt]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Crazy how there is no exit hole from something shooting out the other side of the building, not even a small hole. Right up to the collapse, no hole. Soooo, well, huh. No plane came shooting out the other side, sorry. May have gone in, nothing shot out to cause the image during the explosion.At least nothing large.

[edit on 4-9-2009 by MINDoverFAITH]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MINDoverFAITH

This picture bud, and i`m working on another aspect of this, more to follow....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0eb1b948f60e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Skadi ,

Can you post some of the older info you were typing about?
Any links?
Thanks donny

Which sort are you asking about, specifically? If it was the discussion about this video, then there have been several, and I don't think anything less than a couple hours on the search engine would find said threads.

I do remember it being discussed, though, as both debunkers and official story doubters were arguing over the sounds in the tape, what they were, ect.

I remember the debunker crowd claiming that the thundering booms were floors inside the complex collapsing, but that argument really was weak, and made no sense. That would have to be a buttload of floors collapsing to be heard that loudly across the river, and that many times, pretty evenly spaced, yet nothing on the outside of the building indicating collapse.

There was also arguement over the timing of the booms vs speed of sound.

I'll have a look though, and see if i can find some of the threads in question.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Crazy how there is no exit hole from something shooting out the other side of the building, not even a small hole. Right up to the collapse, no hole. Soooo, well, huh. No plane came shooting out the other side, sorry. May have gone in, nothing shot out to cause the image during the explosion.At least nothing large.

What are you expecting - a nice cookie cutter hole ala Wiley Coyote?

The aircraft would have been shredded into small fragments as it
passed through the building - only the larger heavier pieces like
landing gear, jet engines and such would survive to smash through
the other side.

If look close can see the holes left by these pieces as exited

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

One more thing - you are showing the east face of the South Tower

Plane hit the south face and debris would have exited out the North side

So - either you failed to notice this detail or like most "truthers" being
deliberately deceptive ...

Check this photo - notice debris exiting the building

Path of debris from building

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MINDoverFAITH

Yeah, where is the hole for the supposed landing gear, nose cones, engines, plane debris with windows, how did the hijackers passport manage to survive a blast with no marks or damage but the supposed 'engine' was completely mangled?

How did the passport manage to get through such a small exit, it was fire/blast proof, and flew perfectly through a narrow gap, fell onto the street, in perfect condition? Even though the person in the alleged passport was not even on the passenger list!

These OS defenders are so gullible it's unbelievable! Are they eally that stupid? Surely no one could be that stupid?!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join