It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC2 The South Tower Anomalies Thread.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
As per normal you start off on one road and it soon shoots into many others, I am working on 3-4 aspects at the moment, and need to check them thoroughly before posting, but for now some mysterious helicopter activities, after watching some of this video, I got to looking out for the helicopters and found a few shots here, also notice of the one clear shot of the chopper it appears to be showing no id. marks, I put a N.Y.P.D. one in for comparison, and please no `But they`re news choppers`, not when they`re spending most of the time concealed in smoke, not going to get much earth shattering footage with those views....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c90f6f0c407f.jpg[/atsimg]

The video itself is revealing for blatant explosions being recorded and the massive one that initiates the collapse of WTC2 shakes the camera....

At around 05:46 it really looks like the chopper has a sinister motive, don`t forget to listen for the explosions there`s many and a huge one on collapse initiation.

video.google.co.uk...

Bear with me, going to be posting some pretty damn good stuff here (when authenticated etc)

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Wow.. Very interesting. There is some good stuff there. Looking forward for more stuff

S+F'ed.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipStorm
Wow.. Very interesting. There is some good stuff there. Looking forward for more stuff

S+F'ed.

Thanks, I`ll post some later today

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yeah, I've seen this video a few times. I remember a discussion about it a few years back. Someone tried saying that was just the building starting to collapse, which was BS, because there were still people trapped in it on cell phones talking to the 911 operators, and their calls did not end until the buildings actually collapsed.

The explosions are pretty evenly spaced out, almost all of them but one occurring within a minute, in the 9:56 time frame. Somehow, i don't think a building is going to neatly make such explosive pre collapses in such an orderly manner. Not that evenly spaced apart. And it was loud enough that Siegel could hear it across the water.

The presence of the helicopters I remember was also curious, because the explosive sounds occur right when the choppers fly close and around. It was theorized that if there were explosives being set off, that they could have done it from the helicopter via remote control.

Of course, I also heard said choppers were simply trying to find a rescue point, but the smoke and ash prevented them from every doing anything.

The explosions, however, cannot be explained away so easily, and it lends further credit to the many survivors who stated that they kept hearing explosions from the building.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I always found it strange & still do that choppers are in the middle of the smoke from the buildings,what were they doing because they couldn't have gotten much film.
it's one of the many strange parts of the whole conspiracy,it would be interesting to see what they did film.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Well the smoke right near collapse time was horrendous, nothing hits you in the face like `It`s dangerous flying choppers in smoke, no roof rescues, to risky`, only to witness one hovering for the best part of an hour whilst hiding in the smoke, and the just before collapse I don`t think that chopper could have been any nearer WTC2 without landing on the roof.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rhynouk
I always found it strange & still do that choppers are in the middle of the smoke from the buildings,what were they doing because they couldn't have gotten much film.
it's one of the many strange parts of the whole conspiracy,it would be interesting to see what they did film.

My brothers ( not siblings) Took hundreds of folks off the roof at the embassy in Saigon more than 35 years ago with more flying lead than government lies.
F the best in the air that day 911 they saved no one. Smoke BS
US air Defence sucked. SUCKED!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Okay part two, this is nowhere near the finished article yet, but it is very revealing, waiting for some photos to come through and i`m good to go, a little something to whet the appetite as such......

As we all know when WTC2 was hit there were three fireballs, we also know it took a quick bank to the left on approach as to not miss the target (I will state here that Weedwhacker should have picked up on at least two anomalies with the Jet that hit WTC2, I will give you a chance here WW to redeem yourself

Anyway`s that`s for when I get the photos i`ve requested, back to topic, the plane did not hit central and flew in at an acute angle, using NIST`s diagram which if i`m led to believe is missing some steels from the centre core which is kinda irrelevant atm, also the red circled ones are core members apparently severed when the plane hit, in my diagram i`ve severed the wings for the sole purpose of the 3 fireballs, okay the diagram...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88d9787760c9.jpg[/atsimg]

I`m not going to get into a debate wether it`s possible or not for a Jet to go all the way through WTC2, the whole emphasise here is something did, no doubting that. As stated earlier and clearly depicted by the diagram which I think i`m pretty accurate with, it was a near miss, thus, the second explosion caused by at least two if not three projectiles that exited and exploded were by all means intended to impact on the centre core.

I have been looking for such a picture as this one for ever and a day, the exact explosion of Jet fuel at the rear of three fireballs, we can clearly see something exiting the building, notice an absolute minimum debris and seemingly damage, as would be expected from Jet fuel, orange flame and white smoke, also notice the shadow of another projectile on the North Tower right hand bottom, that`s an engine, a whole heap more on that later.......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13cffe6ec26e.jpg[/atsimg]

Then boom, what those projectiles were exploded a split second after and look at the huge amount of debris caused and the blatantly obvious napalm like explosions, there are two, I will reveal more like I say when my photos arrive......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ca19c46e948.jpg[/atsimg]

Hopefully I have got everyone`s attention, there is clearly evidence here of two simultaneous explosions (well three but that`s not proved yet), the debris and colour of the fireball prove it, obviously the projectile shown in picture 1 is not what caused that huge red fireball that`s the 3rd projectile that done this, look at the bulge it caused, that was not there in the initial explosion.......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0eb1b948f60e.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 31-8-2009 by Seventh]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
And the next bit, here we have WTC2 The South Tower in mid collapse, there are a few things that stick out..

1). The red arrow points to a lot of smoke/steam arising from the basement.

2). The yellow arrow indicates a part of the debris lodged into the North Tower.

3). The blue lines indicate roughly the size of the chunk (34 storeys) that moved easterly (opposite side to blue lines and arrow) at the initial start of WTC2 collapse.

You will notice that the debris is lodged within the 34 storeys range, we are told that the debris that damaged the surrounding buildings was due to a ping like affect caused by a downward pressure causing parts to bow, then when the pressure is released the items ping (lol this is not my assessment but the - solutions `r` us - branch of the debunkers).

So we have here a huge chunk of building completely independent of the rest of the building, and falling away from the relative target, that has managed to somehow expel a large chunk of debris some 50 metres away and firmly embed it in the neighbouring tower, the clearly visible smoke at the top part of the `T` formation is the aftermath of the explosion that induced this event......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/240a5a0f9ed8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Skadi ,

Can you post some of the older info you were typing about?
Any links?
Thanks donny

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Well I am pretty new to this (not forums in general, but this type of thing), I was just browsing this site the other day, and broke a life time rule of not getting to involved with conspiracy theories. I take no side here and do not want to get involved with heated debates, been there, done that, for the best part of my life.

So, one thing I am not new to is explosives and devices, 25 years in the Royal Engineers 10 of these years was spent in the EOD. Only an idiot would fail to see the two completely different explosions in these pictures, any American Military man would spot this a mile away with both eyes closed, especially those who done `Nam, Jet fuel is a combustible liquid with an inflammable vapour, in certain circumstances it can do a lot of damage when ignited, this was not one of those circumstance it was spread over a large area thus resulting in minimum damage-maximum firework display content.

I found a picture that reveals the two explosions (I will have to work out how to upload it here), the bottom explosion is clearly Jet fuel and the top is most definitely a Napalm based explosion, with a mixture of high explosive compound (as seen by the damage it caused) and it was not intended to shed it`s load on the exterior of that tower.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e3bce6d23cb.jpg[/atsimg]

Why Napalm?, here`s why.... Napalm amongst many other side affects is a great incendiary device and delivers fatal amounts of carbon monoxide, which as cruel as it seems is a perfect cause of death in a fire scenario cover up, if any relative parts of bodies made it to the autopsy table.

Like the guy said who wrote this post, it was not intended for an external explosion.

Another eye opening point here is Napalm needs an accelerant, white phosphorus although controversial has been used in the modern day Napalm, which replaced Thermite (interesting point), but the relative explosions did not seem to reveal the air burst type qualities of WP, and the composite would leave traces of a chemical not really expected to be found, whilst the good old fashioned rust and aluminum compo would be far easily accountable for.

A few points just to end with, I hear stories of no planes used, well, those initial explosions are from my experience 100% Jet fuel induced, also some people speak of seeing missiles and others state they saw planes, well I am going to stick my neck out here and say you are both right.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by retroskull]

[edit on 2-9-2009 by retroskull]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by retroskull

Wow
, I had to check what EOD stood for, I kinda feel privileged to have you respond to my thread lol, welcome on board by the way and thanks for your input

That is a great picture also and it pretty much sums up the two explosions aspect perfectly, from tail to tip that overall explosion must cover at least 150 metres, I know we have a plane here travelling somewhere near 500 mph but - it has punched it`s way through an outer skin - some inner core and another outer skin, how the hell was there any momentum left to discharge the Jet fuel blast that far, and back blow another explosion 50 odd metres where it had just been?.

I see where you are coming from with your both planes and missiles perception, and have to agree 100% on your.. `Only an idiot would fail to see the two completely different explosions in these pictures` assessment though.

/cheers.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I found a picture that reveals the two explosions (I will have to work out how to upload it here), the bottom explosion is clearly Jet fuel and the top is most definitely a Napalm based explosion, with a mixture of high explosive compound (as seen by the damage it caused) and it was not intended to shed it`s load on the exterior of that tower.

Its not TWO explosions - its the same ONE! Aircraft struck South-east
corner at oblique angle.

Plane hit from south - debris from starboard wing including atomized
jet fuel blew out the east side of Tower 2. The "explosion" on the left
side is fireball blowing out impact hole on south face

Can see in this shot the damage left as fireball blew out east face

911research.wtc7.net...

More shots - can see damage to east face of South Tower - WTC 7 in foreground

911research.wtc7.net...

Damage was caused by aircraft debris and deflagration from exploding jet fuel

If you are an explosives expert as claim will understand what deflagration
is - low order explosion caused by rapid burning

It was not NAPALM, but atomized jet fuel

Also left with problem of how did they get all that Napalm 80 floors up in the building?

I suppose have some idiotic answer...

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I heard there was a slight problem in here with some explosions and such, hope this helps.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f230a3dda921.jpg[/atsimg]

EDIT: P.S.

P.S.

The bottom picture is one of the photos i`ve been waiting for, a very very slim chance it`s been seen before

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Seventh]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkipStorm

S+F'ed.

Me too. I am always ready for a good laugh.

You people need to grow up.

After 8 years and this is the best that you can do?

And you wonder why people consider your ilk to be nuts.

I do not think that you are crazy.

Just anti-military, anti-capitalist, anti-Republican, anti-conservative, and anti- Bush

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Classified Info

There`s two ways of getting information..

1). Research and reliable sources (we`ll include science, physics, basic fundamentalism).

2). Off your friends brothers girlfriends sisters uncles dad, who works at the local fish market, who saw a book once about it, but didn`t read it.

33% of Americans think Bush is telling the truth, 67% do not, two 3rds of Americans are nuts?.

Now if you want to add something to this thread.. fine, if not, find another forum, as you`re in the wrong place...

Food for thought - See how many FOIA have been not successful due to the relevant paper work - not existing - lost - cannot disclose as it`s needed for evidence in none forthcoming court cases, then ask someone`s uncle why they do not release them.

67% don`t rely on others that didn`t even read the book in the first place, 33% do.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh

There`s two ways of getting information..

1). Research and reliable sources (we`ll include science, physics, basic fundamentalism).

Then provide some reliable sources!

2). Off your friends brothers girlfriends sisters uncles dad, who works at the local fish market, who saw a book once about it, but didn`t read it.

Par for the course. Another twoofer who can not back up his claims with reliable sources resorts to personal insults.

aaa

33% of Americans think Bush is telling the truth, 67% do not, two 3rds of Americans are nuts?.

Means nothing. Polls are BS and easily manipulated. I could conduct a poll that would guarantee that 90% of Americans would state the we lost WWII...if i worded it in the right way.

Now if you want to add something to this thread.. fine, if not, find another forum, as you`re in the wrong place...

Dude, until you become a moderator do not dare tell me what is appropriate or not!!!

[edit on 9/2/2009 by Classified Info]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Classified Info

Read and look at what I post, if you cannot see the blatantly obvious, I can do no more, I mention those abusing the FOIA system you mention evidence.

/facepalm.

Seriously, what part of the government withholding incriminating evidence against them do you guys not understand?.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

retro

I was more missile than bomb ordinance in the Nam.
Napalm was primarily used to remove the oxygen from the lungs of the enemy.

I guess that is why I sorta subscribe to the A3 scenario.
The aircraft looks good enough at a quick glance, if the cosmetics are correct, to be mistaken for a commercial craft.
That baby could launch a missile, smart bomb or precise unmanned crash and fit almost any of the 911 criteria. A missile launch or smart bomb and a fly over are also possible.
This is why I post the content below.

« NPR, the IMF, and the Global Savings Glut
Remembering the Iranian War »
New Documentary - 100% Proof - No Plane Hit Pentagon
By: plunger Tuesday June 16, 2009 5:26 am

A brand new Documentary irrefutably proves that a missile, fired from a jet, hit the Pentagon on 9/11 - the latter fleeing the area after the attack. The attack jet was an A-3 Skywarrior from Raytheon's fleet, flown by a crack, US fighter pilot, disguised as an American Airlines Passenger jet. The A-3 is designed to land on aircraft carriers, and eyewitnesses on this video recount that they saw a very low-flying aircraft flying very slowly, wings wobbling, then banking right on final attack approach to the Pentagon - then throttling-up and bugging out of the area (simultaneous with the explosion) after firing the missile. Karen Kwiatkowski and others instantly on the scene confirmed the aroma of cordite (high explosives).

Raytheon, maker of Patriot and Tomahawk missiles, watched its stock take off after the 911 attacks. Purchases of call options contracts on Raytheon stock increased sixfold on September 10, 2001. Americans (too many) do not know that Raytheon executives were killed on 9-11, or at least wound up permanently missing, which may be a more accurate way of saying it. It is who wound up missing that is most interesting.

Raytheon and 9/11

2001-09-11 Stanley Hall Raytheon Director of Electronic warfare program management. Raytheon did the retrofit of the A-3 that hit the Pentagon, where Bush claimed Flight 77 hit it. Disappeared on American airlines Flight 77, the one that supposedly hit the Pentagon but did not.

2001-09-11 Peter Gay Raytheon VP of Electronic Systems on special assignment at the El Segundo, CA division office where the Global Hawk UAV remote control system is made. Raytheon did the retrofit of the A-3 that hit the Pentagon, where Bush claimed Flight 77 hit it. Disappeared on American airlines Flight 11, the one that supposedly hit the North World Trade Tower I.

2001-09-11 Kenneth Waldie Raytheon Senior Quality Control for Electronic Systems. Raytheon did the retrofit of the A-3 that hit the Pentagon, where Bush claimed Flight 77 hit it. Disappeared on American airlines Flight 11, the one that supposedly hit the North World Trade Tower I.

2001-09-11 David Kovalcin Raytheon Senior Mechanical Engineer for Electronic Systems. Raytheon did the retrofit of the A-3 that hit the Pentagon, where Bush claimed Flight 77 hit it. Disappeared on American airlines Flight 11, the one that supposedly hit the North World Trade Tower I.

2001-09-11 Herbert Homer Raytheon Corporate Executive working with the Department of Defense. Raytheon did the retrofit of the A-3 that hit the Pentagon, where Bush claimed Flight 77 hit it. Disappeared on United airlines Flight 175, the one that supposedly hit the South World Trade Tower II.

These are not only the type of people but they are the people that would be assigned to UAV type projects involving Mode 4 and Mode 5 upgrades. Why would they be in Boston and those planes coming from that direction and from north of Manhattan Island?

That 16 foot tunnel through three rings of the Pentagon is only made by a directional blast weapon. Rumsfeld has even slipped up and mentioned the missile that hit the Pentagon.

Some have seen the Pentagon parking lot camera video and the white trail of smoke. Jets do now leave white trails of smoke at sea level, but Thiokol powered AGMs do, at all altitudes.

When you see the security camera footage at the Pentagon, note that it does not include a plane, but does include a low-level white contrail, precisely what would be expected from the exhaust of a Thiokol solid-fuel rocket motor - fired from a very low level.

FAA Chief, Norm Mineta, testified under oath before the 9/11 Commission that he personally witnessed Dick Cheney in the bunker beneath the White House on 9/11 directing the events as the plane approached the Pentagon for at least the final 50 miles of its flight. Despite frantic calls from his subordinates to do something, Cheney allowed the plane to approach the world's most highly fortified building, uncontested. Following Mineta's testimony, he was fired.

The cab driver who claimed to have had his cab struck by a light post, allegedly sheered-off by the approaching jet-liner, admits on camera that his wife works for the FBI, and the entire incident was staged to create a cover story for what ACTUALLY occurred at the Pentagon on 9/11. No jet hit any light posts on 9/11. That was all staged the night prior.

The Inside Job is in fact, proven.

Attacking the messenger without actually watching the film is unacceptable. Watch this film and share it with everyone you know. The coverup is as vast as the conspiracy. Everyone in Congress knows the truth. ALL OF THEM.

Spotlight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I spent the better part of three years researching this subject.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join