It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I evade the Swine Flu vaccine?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

What I did not understand was this. And think about this. Older people and those aged 18-24 wont be required to be given the shot. But kids at school they will give it to. So think about this. Kids are easily led... and they are making kids take it... Maybe the swine flu will be killer to all those who havent had the shot?! They are going to let the old people die and people who are already set in their ways and protect the young ones who they can manipulate. My 2 cents.

Im not so sure if it needs avoidance... it may be necessary.

I have a friend who is doing research on elderberry extracts. If you take the medicinal form it makes it hard to contract the swine flu
heads up

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I don't think the swine flu jab is the chip. If I come to believe that it is, that would change everything.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.

– Rev. 13:16-17 "

I bet you won't be able to buy *snip* in quarantine...

Just throwing it out there.

You will probably flame me for this post but hey, there's one way you can know for sure. If they won't give it to you unless you willingly take it then it would be a pretty good indication. Might end up being the right arm instead of the right hand.

I'm still pretty sure the mark is going to be a microchip though.

[edit on 31-8-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

As soon as I heard that the shot was mandatory, my mind raced to that verse. But as many, I seriously doubt it will be the chip. Still it seems that the verse will have some meaning if it does become mandatory. But I doubt it will be mandatory, to many people are against it.

To the O.P. You are going to have to find out if you CAN avoid it. Maybe people will camp in the forests, if there near any near them. But I don't see how that's going to do good if its flu season and many are in the woods.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'd say your best bet to avoid having to actually take the shots is getting some local doctors involved in a patriot/liberty group. It only takes one doctor that isn't in bed with the government. I'm not worried for me or my family... I'm pretty sure our paperwork will all be in order even though we won't have the shots.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Trams

lol me too, i thought of that verse. I also do not think it will be the chipping system.

I've been doing a lot of thinking today after reading a jewish post here on ATS... Maybe all of this is about cleaning the earth of non pure jewish blood lines. But then i would have thought they would start the flu in Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and other such countries... ... ...

Still yet i think the flu shot may be good, but then bad... i dont know
I think im going to stick with natural healing herbs, diet and exercise.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Just take it like a man, you wimp.

Let me know when to get the popcorn out - when they start forcing all of the entire world into having the vaccine, lining you up at gun point and sending you off to FEMA camps for non-compliance, whisking you away en-masse to quarantine camps where you just disappear, when you're now a mere statistic of the global death toll caused by the unanticipated and shocking reactions to the vaccine...

I mean I don't want to be distracted having to make the popcorn as TSHTF.

You know, if bananalanders do get their wish and this is forced on the population, I will most likely be the most suprised human being on the planet.

Till then, Lights, Webcamera and - Action!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Maj35t1cI2

As A future Police Officer, I hope ur a good shot.

Your ignorance is exactly why they are taking control of such situations. IMO.

The police do what they are told, they are people to... you think because they represent a corrupt government they must be evil and corrupt too. No they are not. Talk to them like humans and you will get treated like one. Tell them that you do not want the shot and that you will quarantine yourself in your house with food and supplies and they will more than likely be happy to make sure that is the case.

I wish you luck in your life, if those are really your opinions i fear for your safety

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
How do you avoid it? Um.. you don't choose to take it? Problem solved.

Unless you are not in the U.S. of course, I can't speak for other countries and their efforts and plans. However, in the U.S., I don't expect these to ever be mandatory, excepting perhaps for a few specific jobs where the employers think it's in their best interest (healthcare, daycare, etc.)

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Here's a thought... is it possible the injection has nothing to do with swine flu, but rather a potent hypnotic/sedative to control the masses so they can usher in the NWO (or something of that magnitude)???

Or... is Baxter International going to produce tainted vaccines, just like they did back in 1976? Oh yeah, that'd be just peachy... instead of avoiding swine flu, they might "accidently" spread the Avian flu virus... only a 60% or so death rate.

Come what may, I say NO WAY!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join