It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Cropcircle August 29th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

There is not an arial view yet but I figured we would get started on discussing this one. Someone needs to google earth to see if it shows up. Located at "Nr Uffington Castle" And I thought they were done for the season...hmm.

Here is a street map of the location.
www.streetmap.co.uk...

Looking at that pic of the field , the crop looks like milo. That would be harder to put down, not like a wheat stalk. Its maize, says so , missed that one .sorry mod

[edit on 8/30/2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I found this ground shot interesting. Was there heat involved?

It will be interesting to see the aerial shots when they're available.

[edit on 30/8/09 by dmorgan]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I know the idea here at ATS on each thread is to allow the OP and those who post to explore the idea of the non traditional, the unusual, the unexplained, but, this is plumb silly.

Please, please look at the 'ground shot' of the corn tied in a knot. Does anyone REALLY really think this is made by anyone other than hoaxers?????

I hate that everytime cropcircle tours makes a new circle it gets posted and ooohed and aaahhed over here at ATS, speculations run rampant, when the obvious is right there, staring in your face. They are man made, they are made as a tourist attraction. There is nothing alien or paranormal about them. It is all about the Benjamins. And once again, let me ask, why would aliens travel here in ships that are soooooo advanced then all of them go to Wilshire, and draw strange geometric designs, in the wheat, and corn?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
And once again, let me ask, why would aliens travel here in ships that are soooooo advanced then all of them go to Wilshire, and draw strange geometric designs, in the wheat, and corn?

Who says aliens created them?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dmorgan

Check out any thread on here, already posted on of course, that the topic is another one of cropcircle tours newest circles they 'found' and you will see that it is a common theme.

I am not trying to shoot this thread down, and I am sure I won't , because too many zealous folk want so to believe something extra terrestrial is going on here, or paranomal. I just wish that for once, the true conspiracy would be revealed, which is, the tourist industry of crop circles, and it would become amazingly clear what the hell is going on.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Everyone is already jumping to conclusions! nobody knows, but I wanna see some aerial shots!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I know the idea here at ATS on each thread is to allow the OP and those who post to explore the idea of the non traditional, the unusual, the unexplained, but, this is plumb silly.

Please, please look at the 'ground shot' of the corn tied in a knot. Does anyone REALLY really think this is made by anyone other than hoaxers?????

I hate that everytime cropcircle tours makes a new circle it gets posted and ooohed and aaahhed over here at ATS, speculations run rampant, when the obvious is right there, staring in your face. They are man made, they are made as a tourist attraction. There is nothing alien or paranormal about them. It is all about the Benjamins. And once again, let me ask, why would aliens travel here in ships that are soooooo advanced then all of them go to Wilshire, and draw strange geometric designs, in the wheat, and corn?

1. What ground shot of corn are you talking about?

2. How are men making these? Inquiry minds would like to know.

3. If its about the Benjamins why is the "cropcircle"site for sale? I never sent them or the farmers any cash. Some of the framers won't let anyone on their land...due to the fact that they allready lost money because of the circle's damage to the crop.

4. What if we said it was an orb that did it , or a ghost (like some of your paranormal post> www.abovetopsecret.com...) Would that easier for you to beleive?

5. These are not drawn, the image affects the ground metals and the plants nods. Ghost images appear sometimes the next year even after being plowed.

6. These are not strange geometric designs. But very complex and at the least just plain beautiful . And located around ancient structures.

If nothing else they are works of art, and deserve our attention. Aliens or humans , who knows, They have our attention which is the one of the goals I feel. The investigation continues.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan
Who says aliens created them?

About 99.9% of people creating these threads

So THIS is the latest? Looks like someone in training for next season did this one

[edit on 31-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It's painfully obvious this one has nothing supernatural about it...

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
2. How are men making these? Inquiry minds would like to know.

Well those "Inquiry minds" need to do some research

Its all about the BEER

aceace14
All the crop circle makers hang out at the same Pub. They tell the farmer we will make a crop circle and you charge for entering the field. We split everything. Crop circle makers drink for free during the winter.

3. If its about the Benjamins why is the "cropcircle"site for sale? I never sent them or the farmers any cash.

Where does it say the Cropcircleconnector is for sale? All I see is news about new CD sales, donations, memberships etc...

Potts has sold many pints on the back of crop circles, but for the last few years the Barge has been quiet. "In the late 1990s and through to 2002, [the crop circle trade] was massive. On a sunny day we'd have people here by 10am. But it dropped off and the last few years have been dreadful. The last two summers have been terrible - both in terms of weather and of circles," he says.

There are many explanations as to why the circles barely appeared in Wiltshire. The suicide of one of the chief circle-makers in 2006 and the death of two others, as well as boredom in the ranks of pranksters, have all been cited. Mostly, though, it is thought that heavy rain and high winds have made crops hard to handle and have deterred aliens and humans alike.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Some of the framers won't let anyone on their land...due to the fact that they allready lost money because of the circle's damage to the crop.

Farmers harvest the grain from crop circles along with the rest of the grain in their fields. So farmers do NOT lose the crop. The trams still scoop up the crushed grain

4. What if we said it was an orb that did it , or a ghost (like some of your paranormal post> www.abovetopsecret.com...) Would that easier for you to beleive?

You mean like THIS one?

If nothing else they are works of art, and deserve our attention.

NOW ya got it

[edit on 31-8-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wow , I never seen those videos before.. Ok I stand/sit corrected. man made. Thanks for the post.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I think there's a reason there isn't an aerial view of this one, lol. Maybe the hoaxers finally screwed up???

And before anyone starts bashing me, I believe some crop circles are real and when the aerial view of this one comes out, I may eat my words.

Just sayin' is all.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Its too bad this amzing phenomina is not more reported on mainstream media

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I have contended that for the last 2 months crop circle tours must have fired the old team and hired a new one, the late july and august selection have been terribly obviously man made, mistakes in the designs have been noted here on ATS, and the new makers started making them with a basket weave style, one even looked like a decorated cake

Too many people have come forward now and laid claim to creating the circles, there is a blatant motive to do them (tours to see them are outrageous, the farmers make $$ too, I am sure they get a commision from the tours and at the very least they make money for ground tours) the arial tours begin around 3500.00 per seat. Nice chunk to pay the 'artists' wouldn't you think? And why isn't science all over them? Because they checked it years ago and found them to be 100% bs.

edit to add a few links that back me up:

www.circlemakers.org...

www.starstreamresearch.com...

www.thekeyboard.org.uk...

paranormal.about.com...

weblog.greenpeace.org...

[edit on 1-9-2009 by space cadet]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I dont believe all crop circles are man made,

but even if they were...... who is to say galactic forces are not influencing the earth and people on it to do certain things.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Looks like the aerial view is out now:

I'll admit that I thought this one would be one the hoaxers finally screwed up on since the aerial view wasn't available at first, but looks like I was wrong. Granted, the circles aren't as perfect as they could be, but it isn't the disaster I initially expected. It isn't as intricate as many of the others, but it's pretty!

[edit on 9/6/2009 by gemineye]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

Looks like Crop Circle 101

That is definitely a beginner's circle. But hey, next years circle makers need to practice on something

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

There is not an arial view yet but I figured we would get started on discussing this one. Someone needs to google earth to see if it shows up. Located at "Nr Uffington Castle" And I thought they were done for the season...hmm.

Here is a street map of the location.
www.streetmap.co.uk...

Looking at that pic of the field , the crop looks like milo. That would be harder to put down, not like a wheat stalk. Its maize, says so , missed that one .sorry mod

Infinity sign and the cycles amongst it.........meaning life cycles.....

cycles re-occur over and over again ...there is not beginning and no end...

Everything just IS.......and that is the only FACT you really need to know.

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Agreed, lol.

Crop circle 101, hehehe. I give it a B-

Too lenient, ya think?

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Oooh, I would have to say that's one of my favorite designs.

However, most of the crop circles that are "real" do not harm the crops in any way...they show a stalk of corn that has been cut off in the middle of the stalk. Makes me wonder if this one is hoaxed.....because according to all the crop circle experts, the non-hoaxed crop formations do not harm the plants in anyway, and after a few days or weeks, the crops usually pop right back up.

In any case, real or hoaxed, I like this one! Very cool design....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join