It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NatGeo to air '9/11: Science and Conspiracy'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Tomorrow night at 9 pm eastern, NatGeo will be airing '9/11: Science and Conspiracy'. The info in the guide says, "Forensic investigators probe common conspiracy theories linked to 9/11 terrorist attacks, including allegations that they were an inside job."

Since the 9/11 forum is a popular forum here, I figured I'd share.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Tomorrow night at 9 pm eastern, NatGeo will be airing '9/11: Science and Conspiracy'. The info in the guide says, "Forensic investigators probe common conspiracy theories linked to 9/11 terrorist attacks, including allegations that they were an inside job."

Since the 9/11 forum is a popular forum here, I figured I'd share.

Thanks for the heads up, but realistically, in the end it won't make a lick of difference. These conspiracy people are going to believe what they want to believe regardless of whatever facts, evidence, or proof you show them, and therefore, credibility isn't being based on expertise, but by whether the message happens to agree with what they want to believe.

Thus, a NatGeo explosives expert and/or physicists are secret disinformation agents for the Illuminati/the CIA/Hitler and are entirely unbelievable, and yet a couple of damned fool college kids making internet videos in their dorm room to sell T-shirts are "uninpeachable investigative material".

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Good advance review there Damage Control Dave.

You will get bonus bucks and a National Security medal for your loyalty.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2a89fac91af.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston
Good advance review there Damage Control Dave.

You will get bonus bucks and a National Security medal for your loyalty.

Thank you, spreston. In your zeal to "get" me all you've managed to do is single handedly prove everything I said- the NatGeo episode is not going to make a lick of difference to you conspiracy theorists becuase you will continue to believe what you want to believe. I just didn't anticipate that you wouldn't even bother to wait until the episode aired before declaring it to be disinformation.

So how does crow taste, anyway?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
So how does crow taste, anyway?

Having eaten it in the past, I can tell you that it's simply delicious deep-fried and dipped in ketchup!

But seriously, it is rather ignorant to judge this show before it even airs! What if they happen to support one of the conspiracy theories? Or even a 'maybe yes, maybe no' stance? If that happens, crow goes really well with potato salad and corn on the cob!

I am going to wait until after I've watched it to make any comments on it. Seems like the intelligent thing to do!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
But seriously, it is rather ignorant to judge this show before it even airs! What if they happen to support one of the conspiracy theories? Or even a 'maybe yes, maybe no' stance? If that happens, crow goes really well with potato salad and corn on the cob!

THANK YOU!!! This is my point, exactly- conspiracy theorists like spreston are so madly in love with their conspiracy stories that they don't even bother to see what the show is even goign to say before condemning it. They know it will refute their conspiracy stories so they simply declare the show is just another part of the conspiracy in knee jerk reflex. I sincerely doubt that they'll even watch it.

By the same token, I can't put into words just how disgusted I get at the ignorance of these self declared truthers dismissing the 9/11 report as a pack of lies, becuase I've yet to meet a single CT who actually ever read the thing. How the heck can anyone say something is a pack of lies when they don't even know what the lies even are?

If it's a pack of lies, okay, fine, tell me how it's a pack of lies so I'll know why I shouldn't believe it. It ain't a trick question.

I am going to wait until after I've watched it to make any comments on it. Seems like the intelligent thing to do!

Intelligence has nothing to do with it. These conspiracies are existing completely on the faith that the conspiracies exist. This isn't research, it's a religion!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join