It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States of America: Brainwashed Nation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Another interesting video about how a population is brainwashed to fulfill an agenda.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
The Cold War was a psyop from the beginning. WWII created a populace that could easily be brainwashed and the scientists from the Third Reich were brought into the USA to do that. We are now caught in the grip of a very evil and worldwide conspiracy that is impossible to expose because people are brainwashed drones.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I started a thread on a similar topic which talks about how we're losing our humanity for comforts:

The Borg Agenda
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We are a brainwashed nation taught to believe certain things and anything that doesn't conform to that is crazy and not to be taken seriously. Heaven forbid anyone actually think for themselvs and form an opinon outside what what the MSM tells you. I think their game is almost up though, I certainly hope it is.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
history shows the powers need boogey men or enemies to sway and control the people.nazi germany had the jews and america has al queda and bin laden but others will miraculously come along like clockwork once they are gone.
with a dumb populace the job is much easier.

new topics

top topics

join