It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mother in law tried the Swine Flue vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

I remember a good friend of mine who was very much christian, explained to me that in the bible's since for the "end of the world" or "end of an age" the great final battle against the beast isn't a battle with conventional means but more like a "war of the souls" for someone trying to stem our spritual growth in such a way..well then I guess it almost does sound a battle of the souls type of theme.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So the Push on the Healthcare reform, the camps, and the vaccines all being used or will be as a form of control against the population the tpab cannot really control as of yet,
Low Income or No income population.

Money.

Once healthcare is free, no reason to not get a vaccine with the mandatory doctor/patient assignments, ( for the records of course )

And if you refuse you goto camp, where you are vaccinated by other means ( oral, or viral )

And then for the rest of the population, No vaccy no worky. and we will have a issue that will raise prices on basic items thus forth forcing all to become vaccinated, but that is after they have declared a shortage of production for all these shots and need to use chemicals that they can find more freely, and thus starts the plotline of the worst movie ever written/directed/stared in.

Something like that?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
OK, since people are accusing me and my family of being liars I really don't like the direction this thread is going.

Thread closed (from my point of view). I won't view it any more.

Peace on earth and goodwill among men.

-SF

Great! Your attitude is childish, at best, in my opinion. You provide information with NO proof or any details of where or what happened. Why wouldn't a prudent, thinking person question a poster who makes charges then refuses to provide details? Then that poster even says they won't answer or even look at their own post anymore.

I believe the public should not take the shot. That is not the point here. You should only start a thread if you can provide details and prove your story. Simple enough!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Soon we are doomed!

We are doomed!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Calon

The bahavior of the PTB appears to be designed to fight against an upwelling of spiritual or conscious awareness by the masses, to keep them dumbed down, like cattle, so they will remain obediant consumers and worker bees. When this battle is rendered on a global scale within the framework of a "NWO" then yes, looks a lot like much of Revelations.

It's psych warfare.

The sign in this case would be the killing off of one's creative imagination and higher cognitive functions, which is what that lady was reporting in effect.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
And this is precisely why I knew from day #1 I would absolutely refuse such an intrusion into my well being. These vaccines are a complete scam and I sincerely hope that everyone takes a stand against this abomination when the time comes.

Thank you for sharing this, it's important for people to understand just how much is at stake here with this.

Be In Peace.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

"Apparently the govt here hasbeen mulling mandatory vaccination like in the US, but with the recent election (yesterday) and the political upset by a party that hasn't held power in 45 years, things in general are in a state of confusion and the new govt's policy on this matter is unclear."

Well, we now know he's in Japan.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Calon

They cant directly harm the "soul" so to speak, but what they can do it sever and stunt our connection to it. I've also heard more and more rumors that they're also injecting tiny microchips in with the vaccines as well. Wouldn't surprise me one bit, not one bit.

Be In Peace.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this.....too..I mean this is first hand info well.kinda.
I think it would be interesting if more people who know of or who had the shot would write in.......kind of an informal polling of the sideeffects.
This is useable info.
thank you for starting the thread even if you have left it.
speaknoevil07

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

Cant hurt the soul true enough..but stopping our progression..just as bad or worse. It seems like its more of a fight for our souls destiney or future. And for the micochips in the vaccines..well that wouldnt suprise me either.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

OK, since people are accusing me and my family of being liars I really don't like the direction this thread is going.

-SF

I wonder if the OP got strong armed or something.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't really see what the problem is with providing a few more details myself. Someone was either too bothered to do some background research into what shots his mother-in-law got, or this is just a lame attempt at point grabbing. Either way, a little background info into the whole thing would go a long way in helping people to verify and avoid the particular version of the vaccine that the woman supposedly received. This thread seems like a silly attempt to boost someone's point totals and should be closed. How many times do we have to sit through one of these threads where someone posts some crap about this or that, and then avoids posting any evidence to back it up? Threads like this should get people temp-banned at the very least.

Chrono

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well I have just had my 5 rabies shots in an Asian country, I can tell you my memory was the worst to suffer, my wife noticed it about 2 to 3 weeks in, lack of energy, I seriously could not function as per normal, I don't know if these are short term symptoms or what I hope so, I am starting to get better now 5 weeks after the last shot . But from my experience I will be steering clear of ANY shot in the future.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
...But my comment was true and valid. one ladt hated the vaccine and one ladt felt it saved her life. i could have joined jan 1979 or 2009,thats not the point. hey,friendly site though...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
that should read LADY.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I agree 100% with those who say its a spiritual battle. I'm a christian, but I believe all forms of spirituality and enlightenment are being attacked. We coming to the end of an age.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Why must you people keep running off people who are trying to provide information dont you see that we are in alot of trouble here. I agree I am done with this site to.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Hey... new on here, please forgive me if this thought has already been posted.

This thread coincides with my concerns... I have been wondering if this vaccine has nothing to do with a virus, but rather a strong hypnotic/sedative to control the masses and usher in the NWO (or some event of that magnitude). I read somewhere that this was done by the Nazis to the Jews... look how many millions they enslaved and slaughtered.

My second concern is that Baxter Int'l shipped tainted swine flu vaccines to 3 countries in 1976... tainted with Avian flu, which has a 60% death rate. A mistake? Who knows. But one would think it's pretty difficult to confuse a vaccine with a biological weapon.

I just read in our local paper that it is 3 shots over a period of time. So... I'm betting it's mind control.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

-SF

Hi Silent thunder!

It's like this ''damned if you do, and damned if you dont''
Stick to what you want and not what others want!
Thanks for the info.
take care,

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

-SF

Good grief, someone says their mother-in-law got a swine flu shot, he basicly gets called a liar and railroaded, and then you wonder why he left? Imagine if just some of these people could apply the same disbelief and skepticism to the crap running rampant now in the Main Stream Media.

It's not your thread OP, it's the new trend here at ATS, and other sites... Sadly, this site especially is becomming less of a conspiracy related discussion forum and more of a shooting gallery for people to come here demanding proof or hurling insults and insinuations. I swear, every time one of these talking heads on the television invents a new word like 'truther' or some hokey arsed reason to assume we are 'nut jobs', there is a new deluge of them. I actually told a friend of mine the other day not to bother posting some pretty interesting stuff here unless he was prepared to spend the next month of his life reading about what a kook and how full of it he was. I used to reccomend this site, now, frankly I'd be embarassed to watch what happened to them here. I love this site, but it certainly isn't what it used to be.

I apologise on behalf of those of us who would have liked to have discussed this thread with you. If you had posted this three or four years ago, we would have discussed it with reason, at least some assemblance of decorum, and genuine interest in what you had to say.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by twitchy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join