It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flu shot or get fired

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Great way to introduce the ID chip at the same time.

It has been mentioned here in Australia but I will not be vaccinated as I do not trust the motive.

take care all
res

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
reply to post by Evasius

Funny you mention that my friend... it brings to mind this passage:

"I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth." Revelation 6:8

Plague and the wild beasts of the earth...hmmm... makes perfect sense doesn't it!

That gives me chills when you bring it into the perspective of Swine Flu. I know it is easy to fit something when you are looking for a correlation, but that fits in snugly.

Sword? Look at all the wars the world is currently caught up in

Famine? Look at poor Kenya. In addition to tribal war there is continuing famine this year.

www.nytimes.com...

Plague? "New mutations" popping up almost daily with 'evolving' strains of the new mutations almost as frequently.

Scary times we are living in.... Scary times indeed.

-Sliadon

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders

Oh and one other point about those vaccines, for those who still have a conscience. Many of them are manufactured either directly or indirectly from aborted human fetuses.

You know for such a grandious claim, I would like to see some evidence. Any sources to back this up?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
You know for such a grandious claim, I would like to see some evidence. Any sources to back this up?

Google is your friend.

I found this source:
Vaccine Components: Human Fetal Links with Some Vaccines
Which provides a list of their sources at the bottom of the article.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I am not surprised at this at all but I don't think there is much you can do and still keep your jobs. In the work place the employer makes the rules; dress code, code of conduct, etc. When at work you are subject to following their rules or work somewhere else.

At our company they changed the name of the Personell Department to Human Resources a few years age. I also noticed a change in attitude at this time. We became a resource. Businesses have a long history of not treating resources kindly (strip mining is one example). They are in business to make money. If you are out sick they can not make as much money as easily as they could with a full work force. To insure a full work force they may require certain precautions from their workers such as hard hats, gloves, etc. and in this case immunizations. This will not decrease the spread of infection, just help make sure they can continue to make money. Unless there is some medical reason for not getting the shot you would have little chance to complain. A union may help but probably not.

I don't think these shots have anything to do with the mark of the beast. Do a search on Sharia law, that may answer some questions but that is another topic.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
hmm makes me wonder.htier some talk about cotober, and another eceonomic problem coming. suppose in septemeber, they make it mandatory at jobs, tobe injected. Alot of us fight back, sue with little success.this would cause the economy to slide off the grid more! no jobs=no money going into the system. In retail, they often do hire illgal immigrants, but alot fot he, send ameican $$ back home to central america, and not spend and recircualte it here...
jsut seesm like aponder on thought

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Google is your friend.

I found this source:
Vaccine Components: Human Fetal Links with Some Vaccines
Which provides a list of their sources at the bottom of the article.

Aye, but that article discusses that "some" viruses are grown using those lines and it only specifically points out the Rubella, Hepetitis A, Mercella, and Rabies vaccines. But then, in all fairness, SevenThunders never claimed any specific vaccine, they just said "many".. So their point is valid -- aside from any presumed moral issues. *shrug*

[edit on 8-31-2009 by rogerstigers]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Perhaps you didn't read this part (or maybe forgot):

Viruses cannot reproduce on their own. They require a living host in which to grow, such as chicken embryos, and cells from animals that are grown in culture. Vaccine manufacturers currently have few options for viral culture, because of valid pharmaceutical reasons and because of human safety concerns. For example, varicella (chickenpox) virus does not grow well in most cells derived from species other than humans. Also, human cells are preferred because cells derived from animal organs sometimes may carry animal viruses that could harm people.

It sounds like embryonic cells are the cells of choice and the ones most likely used.

I think you owe SevenThunders a little more gracious apology.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Be prepared to be FIRED on shot givers

P. S. ......your life and your family should be more important than any "job"

say NO now

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
reply to post by Paroxysm

I'm against the whole thing but I believe this is typical for health care workers, if they get sick can make patients sick.

If you want to get sick go vist a Doctors office or Hospital.

Better yet become plumber, go get job working on the sewer pipes in hospital.
Work on the air filtration system would probabily work also.

Kind of a mott point that healthcare workers could make patients sick.. How about patients getting other patients sick? If there are 20 ppl in ER with flu symptoms I would think that you could easily become infected from other patients. They tried years ago to implement mandatory flu vaccines on healthcare workers here in Canada and the union went into action and blocked that and I am pretty sure they will do the same this time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join