It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global UFO Event to Occur in 2010? - Star Trek Hypothesis?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
I can't see the video right now as I'm not in a convenient location, but I'd take anything posted on examiner.com with a ton of salt.

LMAO
Eh, people sometimes need to crash to some wall in order to LEARN:

Dick Criswell (credidentials unknown)

now tell me the value of such a prediction.
Some guy smoked stuff that overhelmed him and he came out with this story. Or some bad, bur VERY bad guy, did put something bad in the water, and he came out with this story.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spooktroop

A global event means that it affects everyone, but it isn't necessary to happen all over the world at the same time.

For example, 9/11 ended being a global event, and it was about two buildings in New York.

The same thing could happen with aliens.

If they landed somewhere, and the press got there in time to cover the story like they did with 9/11, then that would be global, because in minutes ALL news networks would be broadcasting that.

[edit on 31/8/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmayhew01
Just found this video interview, in the process of listening to it. Apparently Dick Criswell (credidentials unknown) is claiming that a global UFO event will occur sometime in 2010.

[edit on 30-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

Dick Criswell II

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This prediction is probably based on the idea that UFO events are said to increase shortly after Saturn changes signs. This last happened on 3 Sept. 2007 when Saturn entered Virgo, and it was followed by a UFO sighting wave.

Saturn will next enter Libra on 30 Octo. 2009. Later it turns backward and moves into Virgo again on 8 April 2010. Then it goes forward into Libra again on 22 July 2010. If this esoteric theory holds, there will be a long wave of sightings which will peak after July 2010.

This one is will be easy to confirm or falsify. Keep the dates which are from __The Ephemeris for the 21st Century__ by Michelsen & Pottenger, ASC Publications.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join