It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think its finally time to introduce myself and my close encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hey guys! been on here a month or two now, i've decided its time to introduce myself, to say hi, I'm an IT consultant and a musician, very odd, freethinker, wrapped up in ufo alien occult masonic illuminati rv psi and quantum mechanical evolutionary ideals for what seems like forever, It's a painful road too.

Difficult too, I actually had a close encounter in my own house with 7 red orbs for a duration of half an hour, could have been longer, but it was a very long time

here's my post on it , sorry its 8000 words but i just couldnt keep the context down!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To be honest, I am longing to meet someone who can tell me what the experience is, I have been for years now, or other people I can talk to this phenomenon about. I'm close to giving up, anyone out there? Unappreciated freethinkers that looking for someone for constructive collaboration and construction of a new way? anyone who can help, please, contact me ;-)

A

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 7redorbs

Let me be the first to introduce you to the site and welcome you! Good to have new users on board!

join