It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my 7 red orbs Close Encounter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Dear ATS Crowd,
I joined ATS not too long ago and have had a desire, an obsession actually to explain something that happened to me, it's a fairly complicated story, so I would ask that some try and bare in mind it happened a few years ago, so the story is not perfect, I was younger, more naive and less informed.

Ever since I was 6, possibly earlier, I was fascinated with the idea of the paranormal alien & ufo phenomenon and, from a fairly young age I was pretty 'convinced' about some pretty odd things, I'd make comments like 'circles are the meaning of life' and even more bizarre comments which I won't go into, suffice to say I was beginning to realise that I looked at the world quite a lot differently from the mean' - which was fine because I loved music, and would be considered quite excentric by 'mean' standards - in more way than one - honestly.

Anyway, whilst attending University on a comp sci graduate course (I'm a highly technical person, ironically), my first machine was an 82086 AT, from the age of 6, so I'm no stranger to a CLI, but the course was honestly quite boring, and the same tedium of old tried and tested analysis and systems design techniques were presented. I often had to leave these lectures because my eyebrows would hurt at the end.... suffice to say my thirst for knowledge wasn't being dowsed in the right informative mountain that i so craved... that is until I met a very mysterious man.

On first glance he seemed like a very peculiar and strange individual, several piercings, long hair, a few sparecely decorative celtic like tattoo's, A hyperactive dyslexic, much as I, yet when he spoke behind a very again excentric person I was hearing very similar and reminscent ideas to what I had discussed, which I thought was very strange. I was overjoyed to have met someone like me, as any human being might find. Quickly I got onto the same wavelength - it's all we talk about nowadays really - my interest in sociopolitical ideas, religion, culture & psychology (which then was extremely crude and rudimentary) and most specifically the alien/ufo phenomenon, I may have even hinted at my belief in NWO, this was before it truly began to surface.

My friend had a very interesting story, he explained to me how he was at one time a very well known 'ecowarrior', and i vouch for him a fairly well informed one, he is a very intelligent man, with as many flaws as any other no doubt myself included in that, which is why I falter to tell my story, regardless of the fact I had 30 minutes to 'take notes' if you will. It turned out my friend had lost everything, ended up homeless, a group of his friends and researchers were infiltrated by an FBI group, allegedly, and actually killed (gunshot to the head) one of his friends who was carrying out Ozone Therapy on aids patients in cancer, also his trailer was set on fire with all his research in. I'm told he was saving many peoples lives, and he had done the work without FDA approval. Anyways, I found this highly interesting, as well as several other facts I'd rather not divulge without his permission, one of them being a close member of his family is a 32nd degree freemason. I heard a lot of very interesting stories from my friend, suffice to say!!! Some very compelling, at this time I was extremely skeptical of the occultism that was being brought up.

I was highly skeptical and distrusting of anything religious, cult, magick, or in general alchemical or shamanic in base, but little did i know...this was due for an overhaul... my new friend eventually after getting to know him informed me about the proven phenomenon of Remote Viewing citing its existing Stargate project funded by the CIA and other DoD - like organizations for a total of 20 years in all, I found this compelling and surprising, however was still at this time extremely suspicious. However it occured to me the likelyhood of a def#/void project existing over several administrations(continued)

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
(continued)...was in my reckoning within the realm of intelligent question and research.. which was exactly what I decided to do. In my personal time in and out of university, and sometimes when I was supposed to be at university I began to research the Freemasons, and the terms my friend was referring to, mainly ancient literature, references to Hiram key, Egypt etc.

My research in remote viewing focused in on associative remote viewing (attatching a Yes or a No or an Up or a Down to a picture), I only learnt the basics but enough to understand what forces were supposedly being used, from my subsequent work I can confirm I had enough understanding then for me not only to feel a curiosity and interest/surprise of the most extreme, but actually had a good enough grasp of what remote viewing was, to at least start doing it. I continued my google quest to find more papers and research about it, I suddenly rolled into the egyptian dynasty, the idea of ascension and ironically Edgar Cayce, I was intrigued at the possibility of a connection between the two, as difficult as it seemed, but given what my friend had described to me regarding the Freemasons, it seemed natural to assume that say solomons temple, is something that happened in egypt. Anywho, my quest deepened and deepened -

I remember, waking up one morning at about 3am at my parents, walked up into my loft office, setting up my computer and chatting for some time, and as I was researching this interesting phenomenon of remote viewing, I come across something called manifestation - which i found even more fascinating, basically talking about the same intuitive energies delivering remote viewing, but as an actual projection - much like obe. It was shortly after the realization of the concept of manifestation and ascension, that I began to feel a very odd sensation, some may call it Kundalini (I have always felt these feelings since a young age, specifically with music but thats a story all on its own to be honest) - I knew, or at least felt like this was something very special and that I was experiencing a different kind of reality just from the realisation in itself.

Well, i'm sitting in my seat carefully researching, and suddenly I feel this very sharp pain in my left arm, and i looked up above my vapochill (phase chilled computer) , and there are approximately 7 red orbs in my room, with me, flying around eachother , in orbits rotating what appeared to be clockwise (if i remember correctly). They were a bright red in the middle (about 1mm diameter), and the outside of the orb was less bright, a darker red, and probably about 5mm at least. I was instantly shocked, I was not scared whatsoever (not sure why) - anyway, I said 'ow, please dont do that, it hurts', I move my head, my eyes, I talk to friends online telling them what is going on,so I am not asleep. This is damn weird... this continues for about 30 minutes, I exchange some deep remarks like, 'hello, why aren't you doing more to help us' 'cant you stop what 'they' are doing in iraq'. you know stupid stuff.. and before people ask, no i didn't take a picture, I so wish I did.. I walked around these things 360, they WERE there.. it was a very bizarre incident.

It gets better, when I approached my friend with the story of what had happened, probably a year later till i properly talked about it, my girlfriend and family were not impressed, neither was I, my world just fell apart, it was intriguing and amazing, but to a technically minded person it was beyond words, a very bizarre thing. When i told my friend he said that he'd seen something similar, and he'd done the similar thing to me, but had a friend with him!! I was shocked, I knew the friend with him too (don't get me wrong I trustno1. never have really! Like to see it tbh).. he said it was very strange, but he tried to touch it, and it just flew off up across the wall into the distance.... and so this is what has kept me looking and thinking so hard since!
A

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
You have some very interesting views on life and interesting stories to go with them! I have never experienced red orbs, however I have been aware of a reality within my reality!

It is a strange feeling, almost like your sinking into a black hole, quite hard to comprehend until you are out of that state of mind!

[edit on 30-8-2009 by The Songwriter]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
thanks for your reply songwriter, I think i have also inadvertently found a vulnerability in the null call in phpBB or whatever software using here.. admin contact me or fix ;O or beat me with a stick :-) not intentional in any case

I don't know why but things break around me, which is good, because thats how you learn most, but it don't half piss everyone else off?

it's also funny you say that chap about the blackhole... intuition in itself seems to feel like a gravity, it has a position and a pull.... so say. stomach forward.. its very very strange.. experiential as ingo may put it ;-)

A

[edit on 30-8-2009 by 7redorbs]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 7redorbs

what seems to be your problem? I am a bit of a whizz when it comes to computers and stuff!

P.s I want to learn more about remote viewing and possibly start using it...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Songwriter

what seems to be your problem? I am a bit of a whizz when it comes to computers and stuff!

P.s I want to learn more about remote viewing and possibly start using it...

ahh, no, no problem - well - not as such :-)) I typed `null`/void in my text and i see it replaced with def/void which is some sort of overflow vulnerability caused by non terminated endfix/escaped in sql/php paranthesis of the php poster ;p assuming its a vulnerability and not a glitch or typo of my behalf *tries again*

the following should read null/void without a def:
'null'/void

well, remote viewing is easy in the concept, it's just really, really , really difficult to master your mind. In my post by the way, i'm by no means claiming to be a remote viewing expert, just the discovery and understanding of something opened up a really crazy can of worms.. one that I'm still trying to work out.... ;-)

I recommend checking out ingo swanns last presentation at www.youtube.com... and also check out what he is saying at www.veoh.com... 1822zqGx67p5, AFAIK, he invented remote viewing in the modern sense, at the very least came up with all the protocols, and is the only remote viewer to have 100% accuracy over 100 separate sessions.. amazing.. truly. These are recent videos i've watched myself to try and entangle the idea of RV with Quantum Physics
i'm not doing so bad,
as yet. Feel free to pm if you want to talk about RV, i'm always interested in interesting and occasionally good ol frank exchanges on the subject.

A

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Alrighty then! I have had the typical feeling of when your about to enter the state of mind but it just goes away and I return back to the original state I was in!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
3 blue orbs in a triangle pointing down circling the living room table when i was three years old. I remember being paralyzed on the floor and then awakening in bed.

my first computer was an 8080a. Had to put together from a kit.

Also, i have had many paranormal experiences. I hear celestial music.
I was an honor student in electrical engineering at a major university, but, i also like creative writing and music.
I have written song lyrics for the longest, but, i recently picked up a guitar. 2 years.

seems like i have a balance between left and right brain thinking.

my crazy side thinks/feels that aliens got me and the programmed me effect change. There is a lot i would like to change about human attitudes. Don't know why, but the pyramidal control structure bothers me and ego jumps out like a huge flag at times.

my scientific side just says that i am tired of competition and i need some rest!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I joined here to ask a similar question, then discovered I had to make 20 posts first

Anyway, I was about 5 years old and had awoken in a dark room. After a few minutes 6 deep blue / purple glowing orbs about 25mm/1" in diameter entered the room through the closed window/curtains and flew slowly and equally spaced around the bed, nearly up to my face and then back through the closed door to my room. The orbs were self illuminated, silent and flew in lockstep.

About fifteen years later I was in my car with my girlfriend waiting for the lights to change and the exact same phenomena flew straight across the road in front of the car, witnessed by us both. This time they flew a lot faster.

I've never been able to explain what these were. It makes me wonder what the origin of the term "fairy lights" is.

[edit on 31/8/2009 by LightFantastic]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I really like the fact there are some similarities here... I need to think about this more carefully, but one big similarity i noted was.. equal distance (at least ones orbiting around each other for me, definitely)

Thankyou so so much for giving me some feedback, I'd appreciate any more, and I will no doubt take the time for an equally long post once I've 'worked this one out' - a bit more

thanks!!!
A

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

When I was a teenager, I followed the instructions in the Lesser Key of Solomon for conjuration of one of the 72 spirits of the Lemegeton to visible appearance. After three days of fasting and refraining from sleep, what appeared to me after the ritual, inside the triangle of Solomon, was a being consisting of three orbs, who did communicate with me though I have to say no invaluable knowledge was imparted. So, I find it interesting that you perceived orbs.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Berens

thank you very much for your post, very interesting, it's interesting my friend was talking about hirams key (was it birmingham university??) - it was a credible book, and fascinating.

I once got banned from a freemasons forum for recommending it to one of their members, I asked why I was removed - because of a request - I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but if the masons don't like it, (please, only illuminati historians may get this so dont tell me im mad cause i already know! ), then it's likely the information is 'good' in some kind of way....

Maybe solomons secret word ain't so secret afterall is all I can say berens

I'd love for more people to share similar stories, or either shed a different light (hah, no pun intended) at what happened in mine and the other cases.. speculation is good, wild assumptions , less good

A

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   

S&F as for only your guts to share & post this story!

Have I ever seen a Red Orb? No I haven’t. Have seen a whole bunch of orbs during all my life but never a ‘red' one. Orb colors I have seen were variant from white in a different shades till slightly grey, yellow, sand color, goldish, very light purple. I haven’t got a clue what a Red Orb can be. I tend to relate ALL colors to chakra colors and their meaning.

There was an article about orbs floating on the web back in 2008 about Dr. Klaus Heinemann, a former research professor at Stanford University and researcher in materials science for NASA, who said "There is no doubt in my mind that Orbs may well be one of the most significant outside of this reality phenomena mankind at large has ever witnessed".

I noticed, reading your story, that you have done somekind of info travel on various subjects like Freemasons, Key of Hiram, Egypt and Edgar Cayce. And since you’re talking about Kundalini energy and your (at the beginning) scepticism about religion, cults, magick, and alchemy and shaman (rituals?) I guess you have tried to seek your Path through a whole lot of information. That is something I understand because I have done my own searching on these subjects.

Unlike you I do not have a tech-vibe. I date from way before the computer erra. Came into this life as a very sensitive and intuitive person which I still am and it took a lot of Soul searching to finally understand myself.

As a kid I had a fascination for History and Religion. Add to that my grand imagination and I could fantasise about anything. I didn’t became ‘aware’ of things happening to me that were possibly bizarre for others untill I was 14 years old. I moved to a lot of different places as a kid and I didn’t easily trust people that time in my life. When I was in puberty and shyly shared some of what I had experienced with others, they labelled me ‘weird’ and ‘cuckoo’. That’s when I stopped sharing my experiences with others for a long long time.

Have had some paranormal events happening in my life, have seen people who were ‘dead’, talked with them, I sometimes ‘hear’ things, ‘see’ things, ‘feel’ things that are about to happen. I see aura’s and ‘energies’ but not ALL the time, have had my share of ‘automatic writing’ , ‘synchronicities’ and some done a few travels: NDE, OBE, (I should have been dead after an almost fatal accident) add on top that I have seen UFO’s twice and see orbs on and off, then most people think I’m ready for the Loony Bin.

I think it’s very brave to write your story on a forum like ATS where there are many people who simply are not wanting (or ready) to believe any of this kind of stories. I sometimes wonder about that, maybe this kind of events will only be believed when they HAPPEN to people themselves. Or there need to be more then a handful scientists ready to explain how this kind of things, like your ‘7 red orb story’ CAN and DO happen to people.

Never give up searching for answers why this has happened to you and/or WHAT it is that happened! For that is one of the great Mysteries of Life itself! I hope that there will come a day, hopefully soon, that you will be able to understand what these orbs were/are.

Peace!

[edit on 8/31/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I have written about my experiences. I am quoting from a fantasy novel i am working on. Still needs to be re-written about 5 times! It's called "Serpent upon the Waters and the Last of the Bohemians." This part happened.

"the house is totally dark; and, as i am making my way to the kitchen; there are  three luminescent blue orbs circling the dining room table. Slowly drifting, while glowing in perfect unison. Next , falling to the floor; i can not move! The orbs are in a equilateral pyramid pattern with two of the orbs on top and one below. I watch three revolutions around the table when the orbs stop circling. Now they are ever so slowly snd silently heading towards my terror stricken frozen body. The apparition floats right over the top of me before stopping , while i agonize in frustration and helplessness as my heart feeds torrents of pure emotional terror to my gasping brain. All of the sudden i awaken upstairs in my bed.

The spheres bring great wonders, to my lowly psyche, including moments filled with vibrantly great waves of blue, swallowed by even brighter reds and then again washed away by blue; while fascinations, behind window panes of closed eyelids, reveal nether worlds and vast universes."

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Oh, if anyone is wondering about the orb in my avatar, it was a HUGE one.

It was night time around 9 or 10 PM. I was camping with my cousin, in the back yard facing Ono Island. We were only 10 years old.

We walked out on the dock. There was a full moon that night, to the left. I saw something in the sky, the size of the moon, but was blue and stationary. It was above and to the right.

I looked back over at the real moon and screamed at my cousin. By the time she looked up, the thing vanished much like a shooting star would look.

What was my reaction? SCARED OUT OF MY WITS!

I had a hard time sleeping in the tent. When my aunt came out to check on us with a flashlight, i could see her wavering flashlight light through the canvas; and, I about went through the other side of the tent, just before she called out for us.

I have met one other person, who says they witnessed the same object, but it was in the eighties.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is an experience that is interesting. S&F

Remote Viewing citing its existing Stargate project funded by the CIA and other DoD - like organizations for a total of 20 years in all,

The remote viewing is done by the CIA and the US govt with the help of mind control. This technology exists.

Well, i'm sitting in my seat carefully researching, and suddenly I feel this very sharp pain in my left arm, and i looked up above my vapochill (phase chilled computer) , and there are approximately 7 red orbs in my room, with me, flying around eachother , in orbits rotating what appeared to be clockwise (if i remember correctly).

Thie pain and the orbs can be explained by mind control. The US govt is reading and controlling your mind. Why are they are doing this ? Freemasons is a hint.

Please see this thread below on US govt mind control
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna Tengwesta

Wow, Melyanna, this is a very cool story indeed!! Thanks so much for sharing
I'm surprised other people have had similar experiences... try google, nothing NOTHING!! I'm guessing ATS is on google, so either not enough people are posting about their experiences, google lies, or people are too worried about talking about it.

I know where I was at, worried.. that I'd be considered a nutter, hey I'd have thought the same before it happened to me; so you are probably thinking in the right way there.

A

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
This is an experience that is interesting. S&F

Remote Viewing citing its existing Stargate project funded by the CIA and other DoD - like organizations for a total of 20 years in all,

The remote viewing is done by the CIA and the US govt with the help of mind control. This technology exists.

Well, i'm sitting in my seat carefully researching, and suddenly I feel this very sharp pain in my left arm, and i looked up above my vapochill (phase chilled computer) , and there are approximately 7 red orbs in my room, with me, flying around eachother , in orbits rotating what appeared to be clockwise (if i remember correctly).

Thie pain and the orbs can be explained by mind control. The US govt is reading and controlling your mind. Why are they are doing this ? Freemasons is a hint.

Please see this thread below on US govt mind control
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thankyou for kindly sharing your post, your explanation is, to me, an entirely new and fresh interpretation on something I had been considering in different proportions. See, I very much compared these red orbs, to the pictures you would see of Guru's with these balls of light above their head.. cause what happened to me was kind of similar. By no means do I think I am a guru, quite the opposite...

In any case, I felt a pain in my arm, which lasted momentarily, was not extremely painful (felt more like an internal `boney` feeling for lack of a better word), and I very much felt the pain was more of a 'hey wakeup and see whats here'.. so maybe im wrong about that, we can't both be right huh :-)

Also, my friend as i said has family in freemasonry, grandmaster sort of level; my friend is on one of those 'watch' lists.. and as for your `wireless echelon` eeg preditory progenitor, I have to say, I'm surprised.. if anyone else has input i'd love to hear it. I know it is fact that a wireless echelon is very very possible, since the first was..funnily enough wireless.. just a lack of feedback interaction... I read a post about strong AI before and this 'conspiracy' ... I'd very much like to hear more anyway!

A

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
When I read your post heading, my first thought was - do I or don't I share my experience? It was different than yours or the others shared so far. I'm hoping to learn more about this topic, as I've not even known what to call the object in my experience, but the term orb hit the nail on the head for me.

About 8 years ago, I awoke in the middle of the night to 1 round green light (I'm assuming an orb) floating just outside my bedroom door in the hallway. If I had to estimate its size, I'd say 3-6 inches in diameter. I immediately felt fear and panic, and it just sat there. I very much felt like it was watching me, possibly analyzing me? Within 5 seconds I watched it speed down the hallway. It did not just disappear instantaneously, it moved quite rapidly - like a shooting star - and disappeared. I did not get up to look for it, instead I started praying for the Lord's protection. (I had only become a Christian about 3 years prior).

I haven't seen one since, nor do I care to... it left me feeling vulnerable and with way too many questions. Afterall, who do you ask about these kinds of things?! And here I am, 8 years later, feeling like maybe there is a place for discussion without being labeled a nutter.

My background also includes a strange childhood experience. When I was about 3 or 4 (timeline in family life is the only reason I can estimate age of experience), my mother was tucking me in and as she was facing me saying goodnight, right behind her in the window I saw a strange face. Being so young, I screamed "monster!", but as soon as she turned around it was gone. It wasn't until years later - maybe my 20's - I read a book about alien encounters and there was a drawing of an alien. Immediately, my memory came flooding back... because it was the same kind of face. I've never known what to do with that memory/experience either.

I'm wondering if the two encounters are related. I'm also very intuitive, and go through periods that everything electronic around me goes haywire or just stops working. There seems to be some kind of correlation in most of the posts, but what?

I am new to ATS and see so many interesting topics, I don't know where to start... I have SO much to learn!

By the way, thank you for putting yourself out here!

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by packinmomma

Its really nice to hear your experience. You know, even though I witnessed these orbs for a very long time, and even though I was online talking to friends (so I was not dreaming) I still find this -very- hard to believe.

Here is an example, today I was around my parents waiting for them to arrive home, I knew they were separate. I was *EXPECTING* one to arrive first, instead they both arrived and when I went down to great one of them there was this 200ms 'pop' as my reality 'synced' with what had gone on.

Expectation really is a beast, it really really is.

This experience just made me think a bit more closely as to the nature of reality, to us it is a very informed procedure, of internal honesty and 'trust', and although it is true that can occasionally fail and fool us in the expectation itself:

`an expectied normality is a force just as present as a mistaken one, but in the opposite direction of it in reality`

^ this is a very deep sentence, I think, hope it makes *some* sense ;-)

Keep believing there are quite a lot of us, most of us are very open people seeking out 'stuff' and seeing 'stuff' - so lets not let any one of us doubt something *just* on the basis we didn't expect it.

Please, if you have had this experience try to bring yourself to take the time and courage to post about this very strange and seemingly growing phenomenon

A

[edit on 4-9-2009 by 7redorbs]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join