It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twenty-six Lies About H.R. 3200

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Take from it what you will.

Just a little piece of info.

factcheck.org...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Very misleading, as it is just a reply to a chain e-mail. (which we all know are always based on absolute fact)
The very best "fact check" is to obtain the actual document, and read it for yourself----something, BTW, a large number of our elected officials haven't done.
I have taken the 2 minutes to obtain it, and the week to read it and look up the legaleese. (Not just what the words say, but what they legally could be interpreted to be)
I would strongly suggest any who wish to debate the pros and cons from either side of the isle do the same.
Moot point anyway, as the available document has already been slated for changes due to the massive outcry.
I would suggest all wait for the next revision.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Posted by Brooks Jackson, Jess Henig and Lori Robertson on Friday, August 28, 2009 at 11:55 am

And who the hell are THESE people? Not any names I recognize. And yes, this is their interpretation of the document. Which means, there can be multiple interpretations and applications of these 'laws' that are benevolent or malevolent, depending upon the intention of the interpreter.

I'd like to see the revised bill and have time to read it before it's voted on.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
FactCheck does have quite a pro-Obama bias, I think there are several sites like this which are openly mouthpieces for the current administration.

The dangerous ones in my opinion are ones which are subtly biased.

[edit on 2/9/09 by Chilled Zen]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Here is another lie.

"Because in order to fix our economic crisis and rebuild our middle class, we need to fix our healthcare system, too"

Guess who said it. This is a distortion at best. This plays into peoples emotions and struggles to get some rubbish bill passed. Stay classy Obama.

I think everyday I dislike Obama more. At the current rate he could surpass my hatred for Bush with two years left.

top topics

join